Post photos of your dogs (Vol 5)

Post photos of your dogs (Vol 5)

Author
Discussion

Ruskie

4,009 posts

203 months

Saturday 22nd January 2022
quotequote all


Morris showing of his first collar and tag. We are going to change his tag for one without his name once he’s fully out and about.

Seventy

5,500 posts

141 months

Saturday 22nd January 2022
quotequote all
I’ve got Morris love!

They grow up so quickly, I can’t believe Ronny will be 2 in March.

We’ve been talking of getting a pal for him as I think, unlike Dexter before him, that he’ll love it.

Bobberoo

39,369 posts

101 months

Saturday 22nd January 2022
quotequote all
Having lunch in The Bugle in Titchfield, anybody looking for a fantastic dog friendly place for lunch please check it out, the manager is really nice, Little the spaniel is hilarious and the food excellent!!!

stevesingo

4,861 posts

225 months

Saturday 22nd January 2022
quotequote all
Coincidence that Sasha and Oscar have birthdays this week. It was Otto’s last Monday.

From



To



Dropped the car off at Lloyds BMW this morning. With three hours to kill I took Otto for a walk around the hills woods of Lindale and Grange over sands.





He is such a knob. Three occasions of him MIA on the sniff of something. One instance lasting 20mins! Upon his return he was blowing harder than I had ever seen him.





I’ve learnt to accept that I might lose him, but he will always find me.

Edited by stevesingo on Saturday 22 January 17:02

Jonboy_t

5,038 posts

186 months

Saturday 22nd January 2022
quotequote all
Bobberoo said:
Having lunch in The Bugle in Titchfield, anybody looking for a fantastic dog friendly place for lunch please check it out, the manager is really nice, Little the spaniel is hilarious and the food excellent!!!
I was 5 minutes from there this afternoon with Deefer, we were going to stop in for a pint but I would have ended up staying all day and having to make the apologetic “can you come and get me please” call to the good lady, so thought better of it!

Bobberoo

39,369 posts

101 months

Saturday 22nd January 2022
quotequote all
Jonboy_t said:
Bobberoo said:
Having lunch in The Bugle in Titchfield, anybody looking for a fantastic dog friendly place for lunch please check it out, the manager is really nice, Little the spaniel is hilarious and the food excellent!!!
I was 5 minutes from there this afternoon with Deefer, we were going to stop in for a pint but I would have ended up staying all day and having to make the apologetic “can you come and get me please” call to the good lady, so thought better of it!
Oh that's a bugger, would have lived to meet Deefer and you!! We could have dropped you home!!!

paulguitar

24,611 posts

116 months

Saturday 22nd January 2022
quotequote all

Bobberoo

39,369 posts

101 months

Saturday 22nd January 2022
quotequote all
paulguitar said:
Aawww he looks sad!!!

Mezzanine

9,406 posts

222 months

Saturday 22nd January 2022
quotequote all
paulguitar said:
Reginald is one step away from interlocking his toes for the full-on Bond villain look hehe

Ruskie

4,009 posts

203 months

Saturday 22nd January 2022
quotequote all
stevesingo said:
Coincidence that Sasha and Oscar have birthdays this week. It was Otto’s last Monday.

From



To



Dropped the car off at Lloyds BMW this morning. With three hours to kill I took Otto for a walk around the hills woods of Lindale and Grange over sands.





He is such a knob. Three occasions of him MIA on the sniff of something. One instance lasting 20mins! Upon his return he was blowing harder than I had ever seen him.





I’ve learnt to accept that I might lose him, but he will always find me.

Edited by stevesingo on Saturday 22 January 17:02
What breed? Lovely unusual marking.

simonjj67

35 posts

101 months

Saturday 22nd January 2022
quotequote all
My pair, Luna and Finn

stevesingo

4,861 posts

225 months

Saturday 22nd January 2022
quotequote all
Ruskie said:
stevesingo said:
Coincidence that Sasha and Oscar have birthdays this week. It was Otto’s last Monday.

From



To



Dropped the car off at Lloyds BMW this morning. With three hours to kill I took Otto for a walk around the hills woods of Lindale and Grange over sands.





He is such a knob. Three occasions of him MIA on the sniff of something. One instance lasting 20mins! Upon his return he was blowing harder than I had ever seen him.





I’ve learnt to accept that I might lose him, but he will always find me.

Edited by stevesingo on Saturday 22 January 17:02
What breed? Lovely unusual marking.
If I had a pound...

Bavarian Mountain Hound.

Mart-1

441 posts

203 months

Saturday 22nd January 2022
quotequote all

robsa

2,287 posts

187 months

Saturday 22nd January 2022
quotequote all


Minstrel preparing for a walk in the rail wearing his little Sou'wester

moorx

3,610 posts

117 months

Saturday 22nd January 2022
quotequote all
robsa said:


Minstrel preparing for a walk in the rail wearing his little Sou'wester
Bless him!

ABZ RS6

749 posts

106 months

Sunday 23rd January 2022
quotequote all
Luda in the heather


GnuBee

1,277 posts

218 months

Sunday 23rd January 2022
quotequote all
Aloy...


Jules Sunley

3,933 posts

96 months

Sunday 23rd January 2022
quotequote all
Comfy pooch


redback911

2,765 posts

269 months

Sunday 23rd January 2022
quotequote all
stevesingo said:
Coincidence that Sasha and Oscar have birthdays this week. It was Otto’s last Monday.

From



Dropped the car off at Lloyds BMW this morning. With three hours to kill I took Otto for a walk around the hills woods of Lindale and Grange over sands.
Cuuute.

Grange-over-sands/Lindale is a nice place to walk, when I drop the Audi off I do the same. I usually include a pitstop at Hazlemere Teahouse, oh and some Higginsons Pies!

redback911

2,765 posts

269 months

Sunday 23rd January 2022
quotequote all
Great photos, too many to comment on! They are all so good.

soad said:
Both ready for a walk. smile
Mart-1 said:
robsa said:


Minstrel preparing for a walk in the rail wearing his little Sou'wester
ABZ RS6 said:
Luda in the heather

GnuBee said:
Aloy...

Jules Sunley said:
Comfy pooch