More frivolous purchases, stuff you don't need..

More frivolous purchases, stuff you don't need..

Author
Discussion

Matt Harper

5,644 posts

143 months

Monday 20th May
quotequote all
Three for forty bucks...








smartypants

40,170 posts

111 months

Monday 20th May
quotequote all
Is Florida that dangerous that that is necessary?

McGee_22

3,214 posts

121 months

Monday 20th May
quotequote all
I really don't think that people who enjoy a gun culture know how disturbing that enjoying that culture is to people who live outside of that culture.

smartypants

40,170 posts

111 months

Monday 20th May
quotequote all
I'd love to travel America one day (was all planned out 5 years ago but had to cancel due to personal circumstances)... But when you think any, and I mean any person, sane or otherwise could have a deadly weapon within easy reach... Does make me think it would be a bit of a lottery if I could make it across alive hehe

And I've got a shotgun licence and 2 shotguns in the UK, so I'm certainly not anti gun enjoyment! But they should be kept down the range not by two magnets by your door pocket biggrin

V8mate

42,343 posts

131 months

Monday 20th May
quotequote all
smartypants said:
I'd love to travel America one day (was all planned out 5 years ago but had to cancel due to personal circumstances)... But when you think any, and I mean any person, sane or otherwise could have a deadly weapon within easy reach... Does make me think it would be a bit of a lottery if I could make it across alive hehe

And I've got a shotgun licence and 2 shotguns in the UK, so I'm certainly not anti gun enjoyment! But they should be kept down the range not by two magnets by your door pocket biggrin
Centre console?
Advertisement

smartypants

40,170 posts

111 months

Monday 20th May
quotequote all
I'd be happier with that.

KrazyIvan

4,055 posts

117 months

Monday 20th May
quotequote all
That has to be one of the most ridiculous ideas going.....so perfect for this thread.

I look forward to your update where you go to scratch your leg and accidentally blow a hole in your foot hehe

V8mate

42,343 posts

131 months

Monday 20th May
quotequote all
smartypants said:
I'd be happier with that.
I was suggesting that you were mistaken.

Trustmeimadoctor

4,540 posts

97 months

Monday 20th May
quotequote all
dem gators sure are fierce.

berlintaxi

7,825 posts

115 months

Monday 20th May
quotequote all
What a dreadful place to live where you feel something like this is necessary.

smartypants

40,170 posts

111 months

Monday 20th May
quotequote all
V8mate said:
I was suggesting that you were mistaken.
Oh I see, yes its the centre console. I thought you meant inside it.

Frank7

3,079 posts

29 months

Monday 20th May
quotequote all
smartypants said:
V8mate said:
I was suggesting that you were mistaken.
Oh I see, yes its the centre console. I thought you meant inside it.
I noticed that, the gas pedal gives it away, it’s LHD, so the gun is attached to the left side of the centre console, or should that be center console?

smartypants

40,170 posts

111 months

Monday 20th May
quotequote all
It was early, it didn't look like a door and i couldnt understand why you'd want it on a door either. That explains it then rofl


Back on topic. Just bought a drone. Wanted to get back into my photography again, spunking money on more equipment is exactly how to do it smile

DJI Mavic Pro 2. Arrives tomorrow.

hacksaw

601 posts

59 months

Monday 20th May
quotequote all
berlintaxi said:
What a dreadful place to live where you feel something like this is necessary.
This.

Clockwork Cupcake

60,340 posts

214 months

Monday 20th May
quotequote all
hacksaw said:
berlintaxi said:
What a dreadful place to live where you feel something like this is necessary.
This.
yes

cbmotorsport

2,621 posts

60 months

Monday 20th May
quotequote all
Because 'merica.

Richie C

492 posts

148 months

Monday 20th May
quotequote all
Matt Harper said:
Three for forty bucks...

I should hope that if you are going to the extent of attaching lethal weaponry to your car so it's within easy reach that it is absolutely necessary, rather than frivolous.

dundarach

2,003 posts

170 months

Monday 20th May
quotequote all
Clockwork Cupcake said:
hacksaw said:
berlintaxi said:
What a dreadful place to live where you feel something like this is necessary.
This.
yes
https://dispellingthemythukvsusguns.wordpress.com/ fun with stats, outdated but interesting.

Silverbullet767

10,062 posts

148 months

Monday 20th May
quotequote all
Matt Harper said:
Absolutely fking bonkers. Seeing what kind of special fkwit America can produce and that top Trump child in charge, I'm never going to America again.

Zoobeef

3,921 posts

100 months

Monday 20th May
quotequote all
Always ready in case you pass a school.