Things that annoy you beyond reason...(Vol 6)

Things that annoy you beyond reason...(Vol 6)

Author
Discussion

Scrump

Original Poster:

8,556 posts

113 months

smartypants

44,650 posts

124 months

Friday 5th July 2019
quotequote all
Wooooooooo

Morningside

23,478 posts

184 months

Friday 5th July 2019
quotequote all
smartypants said:
Wooooooooo
But did you bookmark the new thread? It annoys me beyond reason wink not doing that and then missing out on all the new posts.

smartypants

44,650 posts

124 months

Friday 5th July 2019
quotequote all
Hence my woooooooooo hehe

fatboy18

17,766 posts

166 months

Friday 5th July 2019
quotequote all
This country's transport Minister and his policies

Scrump

Original Poster:

8,556 posts

113 months

Friday 5th July 2019
quotequote all
smartypants said:
Wooooooooo
Is volume 6 haunted already?

Pericoloso

42,650 posts

118 months

Friday 5th July 2019
quotequote all
In before the arguing ......tongue out

smartypants

44,650 posts

124 months

Friday 5th July 2019
quotequote all
People who think they are funny.


(me)



fk.

Clockwork Cupcake

63,695 posts

227 months

Friday 5th July 2019
quotequote all
smartypants said:
Hence my woooooooooo hehe
People who post something vacuous simply in order to follow a thread when they could just click the button labelled "Watch" annoy me beyond reason. smile

smartypants

44,650 posts

124 months

Friday 5th July 2019
quotequote all
Clockwork Cupcake said:
People who post something vacuous simply in order to follow a thread when they could just click the button labelled "Watch" annoy me beyond reason. smile
You're lucky I didn't do the whole "first" post hehe

Lily the Pink

2,582 posts

125 months

Friday 5th July 2019
quotequote all
Drivers who are the last in a moving stream of traffic on a major road who let me out of a side road.

Cantaloupe

1,056 posts

15 months

Friday 5th July 2019
quotequote all
Why was Vol 5 closed ?

Pericoloso

42,650 posts

118 months

Friday 5th July 2019
quotequote all
Cantaloupe said:
Why was Vol 5 closed ?
Threads don't go over 10,000 posts ,not any other reason.

paua

1,706 posts

98 months

Friday 5th July 2019
quotequote all
from prev thread - "Why is it when they show animals somewhere in Africa we have to have African style music? "

Would you prefer the lighthouse fam? biggrin

Clockwork Cupcake

63,695 posts

227 months

Friday 5th July 2019
quotequote all
Cantaloupe said:
Why was Vol 5 closed ?
For the same reason that Volumes 1-4 were. silly

nonsequitur

13,101 posts

71 months

Saturday 6th July 2019
quotequote all
Lily the Pink said:
Drivers who are the last in a moving stream of traffic on a major road who let me out of a side road.
Agree. Sometimes I stand my ground and point behind them. (Traffic conditions permitting of course).

Cotty

34,954 posts

239 months

Saturday 6th July 2019
quotequote all
Clockwork Cupcake said:
People who post something vacuous simply in order to follow a thread when they could just click the button labelled "Watch" annoy me beyond reason. smile
Clicked the watch button

jester

kowalski655

10,184 posts

98 months

Saturday 6th July 2019
quotequote all
paua said:
from prev thread - "Why is it when they show animals somewhere in Africa we have to have African style music? "

Would you prefer the lighthouse fam? biggrin
Don't start that crap! Thanks to the last few pages of the last volume,I now have"Lifted" in my head , probably all day frown

nonsequitur

13,101 posts

71 months

Saturday 6th July 2019
quotequote all
kowalski655 said:
paua said:
from prev thread - "Why is it when they show animals somewhere in Africa we have to have African style music? "

Would you prefer the lighthouse fam? biggrin
Don't start that crap! Thanks to the last few pages of the last volume,I now have"Lifted" in my head , probably all day frown
Lighthouse Family interview on Radio 5 Live, AS I POST. What are the chances?

Morningside

23,478 posts

184 months

Saturday 6th July 2019
quotequote all
nonsequitur said:
kowalski655 said:
paua said:
from prev thread - "Why is it when they show animals somewhere in Africa we have to have African style music? "

Would you prefer the lighthouse fam? biggrin
Don't start that crap! Thanks to the last few pages of the last volume,I now have"Lifted" in my head , probably all day frown
Lighthouse Family interview on Radio 5 Live, AS I POST. What are the chances?
I like Lifted boxedin. shame they couldn't follow it up.

People posting crap on Facebook in a three way conversation.

"My wife is brilliant and I love her"

"Thank's babe, you too" followed by a string of pointless Emoji's