The Official West Ham United Thread. Vol 2

The Official West Ham United Thread. Vol 2

Author
Discussion

BrabusMog

15,586 posts

138 months

Monday 24th February
quotequote all
Dr Murdoch said:
BrabusMog said:
Moyes is a dick.
His game plan is going ok at the moment...

hehe
Bowen on with 5 mins to go when we are losing to the league leaders, great plan laugh


TCEvo

7,522 posts

154 months

Monday 24th February
quotequote all
BrabusMog said:
Bowen on with 5 mins to go when we are losing to the league leaders, great plan laugh
Bloke's clueless.

He better start on Sat.

TCEvo

7,522 posts

154 months

Monday 24th February
quotequote all
Late Feb & we finally see some effort.

Randolph & Bowen to start on Sat pls.

RichB

42,929 posts

236 months

Monday 24th February
quotequote all
TCEvo said:
Late Feb & we finally see some effort.

Randolph & Bowen to start on Sat pls.
Seriously, you'd drop Fabianski?

Dr Murdoch

2,727 posts

87 months

Monday 24th February
quotequote all
BrabusMog said:
Bowen on with 5 mins to go when we are losing to the league leaders, great plan laugh
If it weren't for GK errors, the score would be?

How many other teams have done that in the last year?

BadBull

978 posts

24 months

Monday 24th February
quotequote all
Scoring twice against us. The fking audacity...

bad company

11,583 posts

218 months

Monday 24th February
quotequote all
TCEvo said:
Late Feb & we finally see some effort.

Randolph & Bowen to start on Sat pls.
Nooooo. Fabianski has been a great keeper for us, he just had a bad game.

catweasle

662 posts

6 months

Monday 24th February
quotequote all
bad company said:
TCEvo said:
Late Feb & we finally see some effort.

Randolph & Bowen to start on Sat pls.
Nooooo. Fabianski has been a great keeper for us, he just had a bad game.
Won us more points than lost.

Adam B

17,526 posts

206 months

Monday 24th February
quotequote all
bad company said:
Liverpool are clearly better than us but it good to see us at least having a go at them.
Definitely have us a scare, play that like that every game and you’ll be OK

Fabia ski is still a very good keeper, just had a bad night

ChocolateFrog

7,833 posts

125 months

Monday 24th February
quotequote all
Not sure how your lot are in the relegation zone if you can play like that. Good game and I was far from confident we'd turn it around.

RichB

42,929 posts

236 months

Monday 24th February
quotequote all
ChocolateFrog said:
Not sure how your lot are in the relegation zone if you can play like that. Good game and I was far from confident we'd turn it around.
after 56 years watching the Hammers I can tell you that we can manage it quite easily! rofl

bad company

11,583 posts

218 months

Monday 24th February
quotequote all
RichB said:
ChocolateFrog said:
Not sure how your lot are in the relegation zone if you can play like that. Good game and I was far from confident we'd turn it around.
after 56 years watching the Hammers I can tell you that we can manage it quite easily! rofl
I’ll second that. Please don’t anybody say were too good to go down. That statement is the kiss of death.

RichB

42,929 posts

236 months

Monday 24th February
quotequote all
Looking at the remaining fixtures I reckon 15 points is being generous. That would give us 39, and I can't see that happening so I am still resigned to us going down. frown

TCEvo

7,522 posts

154 months

Tuesday 25th February
quotequote all
bad company said:
TCEvo said:
Late Feb & we finally see some effort.

Randolph & Bowen to start on Sat pls.
Nooooo. Fabianski has been a great keeper for us, he just had a bad game.
As he did vs. BHA. Might've been harsh, but I'm fed up with errors (obvs not just him) costing us.

Edited by TCEvo on Tuesday 25th February 08:54

coldel

3,992 posts

98 months

Tuesday 25th February
quotequote all
Fab, why, of all nights! FFS what could have been if he could just pick up or parry a football.

It would be a miracle if we got out of this, the only chance I can see is that Villa have a horrendous run in and play away to us final game of the season. Their next three games are City, Leicester and Chelsea. They also have Liverpool Man Utd, Wolves, Everton and Arsenal.

Cie

16,526 posts

145 months

Tuesday 25th February
quotequote all
bad company said:
RichB said:
ChocolateFrog said:
Not sure how your lot are in the relegation zone if you can play like that. Good game and I was far from confident we'd turn it around.
after 56 years watching the Hammers I can tell you that we can manage it quite easily! rofl
I’ll second that. Please don’t anybody say were too good to go down. That statement is the kiss of death.
You're too good to go down
You're too good to go down
You're too good to go down
You're too good to go down
You're too good to go down
You're too good to go down
You're too good to go down
You're too good to go down
You're too good to go down



BrabusMog

15,586 posts

138 months

Tuesday 25th February
quotequote all
coldel said:
Fab, why, of all nights! FFS what could have been if he could just pick up or parry a football.

It would be a miracle if we got out of this, the only chance I can see is that Villa have a horrendous run in and play away to us final game of the season. Their next three games are City, Leicester and Chelsea. They also have Liverpool Man Utd, Wolves, Everton and Arsenal.
That's quite a tough run of games for them but if I can dust of an old cliche, there are no easy games in the Prem biggrin

BrabusMog

15,586 posts

138 months

Tuesday 25th February
quotequote all
Cie said:
bad company said:
RichB said:
ChocolateFrog said:
Not sure how your lot are in the relegation zone if you can play like that. Good game and I was far from confident we'd turn it around.
after 56 years watching the Hammers I can tell you that we can manage it quite easily! rofl
I’ll second that. Please don’t anybody say were too good to go down. That statement is the kiss of death.
You're too good to go down
You're too good to go down
You're too good to go down
You're too good to go down
You're too good to go down
You're too good to go down
You're too good to go down
You're too good to go down
You're too good to go down
laugh

TCEvo

7,522 posts

154 months

Tuesday 25th February
quotequote all
Cie said:
You're too good to go down
You're too good to go down
You're too good to go down
You're too good to go down
You're too good to go down
You're too good to go down
You're too good to go down
You're too good to go down
You're too good to go down
redcard

The Li-ion King

1,545 posts

16 months

Wednesday 26th February
quotequote all
bad company said:
I’ll second that. Please don’t anybody say were too good to go down. That statement is the kiss of death.
West Ham United are too good to go down. biggrin

Though Southampton will be a difficult game on Saturday, so who knows how things will go. A good effort against Liverpool though wink