The Official Tottenham Hotspud thread [Vol 11]

The Official Tottenham Hotspud thread [Vol 11]

TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED
Author
Discussion

London424

11,662 posts

125 months

Friday 18th January 2019
quotequote all
Black can man said:
mickk said:
Blib said:
Tottenham official..

"We have reached agreement with Chinese Super League side Guangzhou R&F for the transfer of Mousa Dembele, subject to international clearance."

A great player. For over two seasons no one could touch him.
Shame to see him go, he was superb in his prime.
Feels a bit like the day Lennon left.

Dembele was a colossus of a footballer in his pomp , Skill , strength , & power in abundance . The only thing that lacked In Moussa’s game was goals & we did sign him as a forward.

Real team player & he never took any bks from anyone & loved the way he dealt with sthousery players like Ramos & Costa .

Hope when his career is finally over he’ll return home to Spurs in some kind of capacity.

Wish him well.

Edited by Black can man on Thursday 17th January 10:33
Every single player that has played with him says he's the best player in the squad. Doesn't matter which team. Spurs, Belgium etc.

48k

6,095 posts

98 months

Friday 18th January 2019
quotequote all
LoonyTunes said:
I like him - bundles of energy and runs his balls off for the team every game.
Easy to do when you only come on for 15 minutes. He's a different player when he gets a run in the side.

BrabusMog

15,402 posts

136 months

Friday 18th January 2019
quotequote all
Ascayman said:
Lamela is a horrible niggly little git all his little sly digs are completely on purpose. Love him to bits.

Who can forget him calling wheelchair a pussy laugh
What game was this? I want to find it, Wheelchair is a tosser, would love to see him being put in his place.

Ascayman

11,386 posts

166 months

Friday 18th January 2019
quotequote all
BrabusMog said:
What game was this? I want to find it, Wheelchair is a tosser, would love to see him being put in his place.
This

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JcqvXTR9bY

followed by this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG6uTLoY0hc

laugh

Although if you want Wheelchair put in his place videos this has to win

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=askBfGRfwHM

laugh

BrabusMog

15,402 posts

136 months

Friday 18th January 2019
quotequote all
rofl I like Lamela now!

Ascayman

11,386 posts

166 months

Friday 18th January 2019
quotequote all
have a look at the third link ive just added laugh

BrabusMog

15,402 posts

136 months

Friday 18th January 2019
quotequote all
fking lol laugh

I just remembered that he plays for us now laugh

Ascayman

11,386 posts

166 months

Friday 18th January 2019
quotequote all
BrabusMog said:
I just remembered that he plays for us now laugh
roflrofl

Although 'plays' might be stretching the truth a little laugh

BrabusMog

15,402 posts

136 months

Friday 18th January 2019
quotequote all
Ascayman said:
BrabusMog said:
I just remembered that he plays for us now laugh
roflrofl

Although 'plays' might be stretching the truth a little laugh
Probably why it slipped my mind laugh

48k

6,095 posts

98 months

Friday 18th January 2019
quotequote all
Sissoko out for 2 weeks frown

@ericdier (appendicitis) – returned to full training

@HKane (ankle) – commenced rehabilitation

@LucasMoura7 (knee) – commenced on-field rehabilitation

@VictorWanyama (knee) – begun to reintegrate into training

Heung-Min Son – away with South Korea at Asian Cup

Black can man

31,500 posts

118 months

Friday 18th January 2019
quotequote all
48k said:
Sissoko out for 2 weeks frown

@ericdier (appendicitis) – returned to full training

@HKane (ankle) – commenced rehabilitation

@LucasMoura7 (knee) – commenced on-field rehabilitation

@VictorWanyama (knee) – begun to reintegrate into training

Heung-Min Son – away with South Korea at Asian Cup
Can you hear the drums must get a start tomorrow then. If he doesn’t start tomorrow then what’s the point of him bring there.

mickk

25,329 posts

192 months

Friday 18th January 2019
quotequote all
Black can man said:
Can you hear the drums must get a start tomorrow then. If he doesn’t start tomorrow then what’s the point of him bring there.
Who?

Guvernator

11,003 posts

115 months

Friday 18th January 2019
quotequote all
mickk said:
Black can man said:
Can you hear the drums must get a start tomorrow then. If he doesn’t start tomorrow then what’s the point of him bring there.
Who?
I just assume it's another one of those nicknames that the ITK crowd use. I'm obviously not one of them as I don't have a fking clue either. biggrin

mickk

25,329 posts

192 months

Friday 18th January 2019
quotequote all
Guvernator said:
I just assume it's another one of those nicknames that the ITK crowd use. I'm obviously not one of them as I don't have a fking clue either. biggrin
Unless he's using the same type of phone that Sye uses?

Cie

16,417 posts

143 months

Friday 18th January 2019
quotequote all
mickk said:
Black can man said:
Can you hear the drums must get a start tomorrow then. If he doesn’t start tomorrow then what’s the point of him bring there.
Who?
Llorente

I got it Bcm, don't worry.

mickk

25,329 posts

192 months

Friday 18th January 2019
quotequote all
'Can you hear the drums Fernando!!!'

Sharp as a marble me.

Cie

16,417 posts

143 months

Friday 18th January 2019
quotequote all
mickk said:
'Can you hear the drums Fernando!!!'

Sharp as a marble me.
Not as sharp as a Cie though.

Black can man

31,500 posts

118 months

Friday 18th January 2019
quotequote all
Cie said:
mickk said:
Black can man said:
Can you hear the drums must get a start tomorrow then. If he doesn’t start tomorrow then what’s the point of him bring there.
Who?
Llorente

I got it Bcm, don't worry.
Mick’s still playing his old 78’s on his old Gramophone .

Wake up grandad

gadgetmac

7,336 posts

58 months

Friday 18th January 2019
quotequote all
Cie said:
mickk said:
'Can you hear the drums Fernando!!!'

Sharp as a marble me.
Not as sharp as a Cie though.
Well done, I had no idea either. frown

Black can man

31,500 posts

118 months

Friday 18th January 2019
quotequote all
Daen wid de kids in i .
TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED