Max Verstappen

Max Verstappen

Author
Discussion

HighwayStar

3,408 posts

116 months

Wednesday 24th November
quotequote all
sparta6 said:
HighwayStar said:
sparta6 said:
vdn said:
sparta6 said:
angrymoby said:
sdh2903 said:
The whole spat with alonso (yes I know alonso paid a huge childish part) all started by Lewis breaking an agreement.
probably because there was certainly no agreement pre Hungary (you can check the previous qualifying to see that they definitely weren't fuel burning in turns)

any attempt to subsequently introduce team orders whilst Alonso was asking & politicking in the background (& Lewis knew this) for no.1 status, whilst being behind in the championship was always going to end in tears
Especially as Uncle Ron was firmly in Hamilton's corner and together they were racing Alonso. Ron's own words.

Poor Fernando hehe
Keep dreaming!

rofl
rofl

Still wearing your blinkers hehe
Interestingly, I know you’re a big fan of Hakinnen, uncle Ron was firmly in his corner and together they were racing Coulthard. Ultimately Ron has been proved right to have backed Hamilton well before he came to F1.
You’re entitled to your opinion though thumbup
Savvy marketeer that Uncle Ron.
Exactly! Ignored the rest as usual wink

TheLimla

1,749 posts

166 months

Wednesday 24th November
quotequote all
HighwayStar said:
sparta6 said:
HighwayStar said:
sparta6 said:
vdn said:
sparta6 said:
angrymoby said:
sdh2903 said:
The whole spat with alonso (yes I know alonso paid a huge childish part) all started by Lewis breaking an agreement.
probably because there was certainly no agreement pre Hungary (you can check the previous qualifying to see that they definitely weren't fuel burning in turns)

any attempt to subsequently introduce team orders whilst Alonso was asking & politicking in the background (& Lewis knew this) for no.1 status, whilst being behind in the championship was always going to end in tears
Especially as Uncle Ron was firmly in Hamilton's corner and together they were racing Alonso. Ron's own words.

Poor Fernando hehe
Keep dreaming!

rofl
rofl

Still wearing your blinkers hehe
Interestingly, I know you’re a big fan of Hakinnen, uncle Ron was firmly in his corner and together they were racing Coulthard. Ultimately Ron has been proved right to have backed Hamilton well before he came to F1.
You’re entitled to your opinion though thumbup
Savvy marketeer that Uncle Ron.
Exactly! Ignored the rest as usual wink
Sparta, can I ask, apart from maybe being Lewis’ chief cheerleader that year what tangible advantage do you think was given to Lewis? I would have thought and hardware advantages such as new upgrades would have been picked up by the fia observers so do you think it was strategy or some other preference?

vdn

8,265 posts

175 months

Wednesday 24th November
quotequote all
TheLimla said:
Sparta, can I ask, apart from maybe being Lewis’ chief cheerleader that year what tangible advantage do you think was given to Lewis? I would have thought and hardware advantages such as new upgrades would have been picked up by the fia observers so do you think it was strategy or some other preference?
I wouldn't bother. Sparta is as daft as they come, and he could turn a thread about Hovis bread, into a Hamilton tirade.

Back to Max!

sparta6

2,890 posts

72 months

Thursday 25th November
quotequote all
vdn said:
I wouldn't bother. Sparta is as daft as they come, and he could turn a thread about Hovis bread, into a Hamilton tirade.

Back to Max!
Says the bloke who stated all fashion models are stupid, including the black ones

redcard


Now back to Max....



vdn

8,265 posts

175 months

Thursday 25th November
quotequote all
sparta6 said:
Says the bloke who stated all fashion models are stupid, including the black ones

redcard


Now back to Max....
What are you on about?

You really are a special sort, that's for sure!

sparta6

2,890 posts

72 months

Thursday 25th November
quotequote all
vdn said:
sparta6 said:
Says the bloke who stated all fashion models are stupid, including the black ones

redcard


Now back to Max....
What are you on about?

You really are a special sort, that's for sure!
Denial or genuine memory loss ?

Let us know.


vdn

8,265 posts

175 months

Thursday 25th November
quotequote all
sparta6 said:
Denial or genuine memory loss ?

Let us know.
Let's spare everyone the immature bickering. Especially as it seems you've lost the plot!

So, Max Verstappen:
https://www.planetf1.com/news/marc-surer-red-bull-...

Could still be an RB circuit.


sparta6

2,890 posts

72 months

Thursday 25th November
quotequote all
vdn said:
sparta6 said:
Denial or genuine memory loss ?

Let us know.
Let's spare everyone the immature bickering. Especially as it seems you've lost the plot!

So, Max Verstappen:
https://www.planetf1.com/news/marc-surer-red-bull-...

Could still be an RB circuit.
Ok so it's the latter.

I agree, back to Max.


vdn

8,265 posts

175 months

Thursday 25th November
quotequote all
sparta6 said:
Ok so it's the latter.

I agree, back to Max.
Go on then, see if you can post on a thread and not derail it - onto Hamilton.

rofl

I'll help. Opinion?

LINK: https://www.planetf1.com/news/sergio-perez-happy-h...

Poor old Perez, he was never appointed for much else!

sparta6

2,890 posts

72 months

Tuesday
quotequote all
vdn said:
sparta6 said:
Ok so it's the latter.

I agree, back to Max.
Go on then, see if you can post on a thread and not derail it - onto Hamilton.

rofl

You really cannot help yourself hehe
And that's on top of your mid-term memory loss eek


You love me really wink