Rich Energy drop Haas. No.... Really. Seriously........

Rich Energy drop Haas. No.... Really. Seriously........

Author
Discussion

Kraken

1,612 posts

162 months

Sunday 31st May 2020
quotequote all
The sponsor that "dropped" Haas because they were too slow and behind the Williams in a race? Yep, it would make perfect sense to go to the team that is last in the championship...

CoolHands

12,132 posts

157 months

Sunday 31st May 2020
quotequote all
Thing is, the more stupid he is, the more stupid it proves the F1 teams to be (haas and likely rockit for williams), for all their supposed top notch staff.

He obviously bullstted them to high heaven and probably hung potential profits in front of them using red bull as a similar product, and no doubt it was complete bks. So how would they get taken it by it? He had his sponsors logo all over a team for a season, and I wouldn’t be surprised if they never saw a penny. So he will be having the last laugh in that respect.

Gweeds

763 posts

14 months

Sunday 31st May 2020
quotequote all
He’s a total grifter. There’s no-one in the F1 paddock that doesn’t know that now.


eliot

9,291 posts

216 months

Thursday 4th June 2020
quotequote all
Interesting video about shady / fake sponsors on f1 - featuring beardy amongst others.
https://youtu.be/H7M74iEonn0

rallycross

11,083 posts

199 months

Thursday 4th June 2020
quotequote all
eliot said:
Interesting video about shady / fake sponsors on f1 - featuring beardy amongst others.
https://youtu.be/H7M74iEonn0
That video is F1 for the hard of thinking idiots who cant read.

TheDeuce

8,481 posts

28 months

Thursday 4th June 2020
quotequote all
Kraken said:
The sponsor that "dropped" Haas because they were too slow and behind the Williams in a race? Yep, it would make perfect sense to go to the team that is last in the championship...
To be fair, it makes perfect sense to TALK about such a move, this thread and the Twitter comments being proof it gets noticed and discussed!

Beardies only problem now is that whilst his endless bullst draws attention to the brand, he doesn't appear to actually have anything to sell off the back of that brand confused

He also makes himself look more of a bellend for every cheap shot at hollow brand promotion he takes.

A strange and insane idiot.

RogerExplosion

1,129 posts

152 months

Friday 5th June 2020
quotequote all
rallycross said:
eliot said:
Interesting video about shady / fake sponsors on f1 - featuring beardy amongst others.
https://youtu.be/H7M74iEonn0
That video is F1 for the hard of thinking idiots who cant read.
I've rather walk than drive a car with one of those god awful stickers on the window.

Megaflow

7,366 posts

187 months

Friday 5th June 2020
quotequote all
rallycross said:
eliot said:
Interesting video about shady / fake sponsors on f1 - featuring beardy amongst others.
https://youtu.be/H7M74iEonn0
That video is F1 for the hard of thinking idiots who cant read.
Yep. I started watching it, but I think I last 2 to 3 minutes before he made my st itch

bqf

1,937 posts

133 months

Saturday 25th July 2020
quotequote all
I don't know if there is a separate post about this, but this crazy asshat is now pretending to want to take over Sunderland Football Club.

I didn't think 2020 could get any worse. WRONG! hehe

chml

590 posts

71 months

Monday 27th July 2020
quotequote all
bqf said:
I don't know if there is a separate post about this, but this crazy asshat is now pretending to want to take over Sunderland Football Club.

I didn't think 2020 could get any worse. WRONG! hehe
That would be a good test of the 'fit and proper' tests that the EFL have hehe

Piginapoke

1,687 posts

147 months

Monday 27th July 2020
quotequote all
chml said:
That would be a good test of the 'fit and proper' tests that the EFL have hehe
It would be a good test of whether he has any money!

Monkeylegend

20,372 posts

193 months

Monday 27th July 2020
quotequote all
He did get one thing right though, Haas were too slow.

DanielSan

15,854 posts

129 months

Monday 27th July 2020
quotequote all
chml said:
bqf said:
I don't know if there is a separate post about this, but this crazy asshat is now pretending to want to take over Sunderland Football Club.

I didn't think 2020 could get any worse. WRONG! hehe
That would be a good test of the 'fit and proper' tests that the EFL have hehe
That test is a joke, look at Wigan this season. Beardy could easily pull the same trick and he funding ready on paper only for it to be pulled out shortly after purchase is completed.

That all said, it won't happen anyway.

Usget

5,340 posts

173 months

Tuesday 28th July 2020
quotequote all
Maybe he was disappointed in how little he featured in the F1 Netflix documentary, so he's keen to see if he can get his mush featured in another?

Next he'll set up a festival on an island somewhere that doesn't happen, and then he'll buy a load of tigers.

sgtBerbatov

2,597 posts

43 months

Tuesday 28th July 2020
quotequote all
DanielSan said:
chml said:
bqf said:
I don't know if there is a separate post about this, but this crazy asshat is now pretending to want to take over Sunderland Football Club.

I didn't think 2020 could get any worse. WRONG! hehe
That would be a good test of the 'fit and proper' tests that the EFL have hehe
That test is a joke, look at Wigan this season. Beardy could easily pull the same trick and he funding ready on paper only for it to be pulled out shortly after purchase is completed.

That all said, it won't happen anyway.
There's a lot more to come out of the Wigan situation. There's a huge betting syndicate in asia, that put a lot of money on Wigan to be relegated this season. They think that the owner of Wigan is in on the bet and put them in to administration to make sure the bet went through.

The Price Of Football have been covering it.

DanielSan

15,854 posts

129 months

Tuesday 28th July 2020
quotequote all
sgtBerbatov said:
DanielSan said:
chml said:
bqf said:
I don't know if there is a separate post about this, but this crazy asshat is now pretending to want to take over Sunderland Football Club.

I didn't think 2020 could get any worse. WRONG! hehe
That would be a good test of the 'fit and proper' tests that the EFL have hehe
That test is a joke, look at Wigan this season. Beardy could easily pull the same trick and he funding ready on paper only for it to be pulled out shortly after purchase is completed.

That all said, it won't happen anyway.
There's a lot more to come out of the Wigan situation. There's a huge betting syndicate in asia, that put a lot of money on Wigan to be relegated this season. They think that the owner of Wigan is in on the bet and put them in to administration to make sure the bet went through.

The Price Of Football have been covering it.
I'd seen tbat mentioned when it all kicked off after they went into administration but haven't seen anymore about it since a day or 2 afterwards. Off to Google I go

Mr Dendrite

1,752 posts

172 months

Tuesday 28th July 2020
quotequote all
If you’ve been missing that Rich Energy racing goodness, the British Superbike teams are testing at Donington today. OMG racing in their black and gold glory biggrin

https://twitter.com/OMGRacingUK?ref_src=twsrc%5Ego...

Fundoreen

2,036 posts

45 months

Tuesday 28th July 2020
quotequote all
Mr Dendrite said:
If you’ve been missing that Rich Energy racing goodness, the British Superbike teams are testing at Donington today. OMG racing in their black and gold glory biggrin

https://twitter.com/OMGRacingUK?ref_src=twsrc%5Ego...
Its just a brand trying to get some traction so if not F1...
Bike racing is always up for any sponsorship however dodgy.
At least they are not some vile betting outfit.

AlexS

1,415 posts

194 months

Tuesday 28th July 2020
quotequote all
Also appears to be sponsoring Michael Crees in the BTCC.

Usget

5,340 posts

173 months

Tuesday 28th July 2020
quotequote all
I wonder if any of these folks are seeing any actual money?