Official 2021 Bahrain Grand Prix Thread ***SPOILERS***

Official 2021 Bahrain Grand Prix Thread ***SPOILERS***

Author
Discussion

exelero

1,195 posts

53 months

Tuesday 6th April
quotequote all
I'll just leave this funny video here about the Race. So unfortunate that we have wait another week for the next one





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5blTsLWZss

ajprice

20,146 posts

160 months

Tuesday 6th April
quotequote all


2010 - 2021. 6/7 so far.

HustleRussell

19,070 posts

124 months

Tuesday 6th April
quotequote all
stemll said:
Sky F1 doesn't seem to be available as a standalone channel any more according to their package builder. I certainly don't have it listed on my contract any more and I've had Sky F1 since it launched. Taking F1 out of Sky Sports will not reduce the cost of the package (because Sky) so any direct F1TV sub will be additional expense for anyone that has it for more than just F1.
£18 add on for me. I had it at £10/month for two years but unfortunately had to unsubscribe when it ended and we were suddenly paying £25 for the whole Sports package?



stemll

2,527 posts

164 months

Tuesday 6th April
quotequote all
HustleRussell said:
£18 add on for me. I had it at £10/month for two years but unfortunately had to unsubscribe when it ended and we were suddenly paying £25 for the whole Sports package?
Are you adding that to your current package? I was looking as a new subscriber and it only seems to offer it as part of £22 Sports.

Certainly when I renegotiated my contract last June, I just have TV, Sports Complete and Ultimate add on. No mention of F1 as a stand alone channel but it's there.

That said, Sky's site has always been rather "opaque" in the way it presents things. It's almost like they want you to choose the expensive options so it would not surprise me in the slightest if different people see different prices and options wink

Stan the Bat

6,329 posts

176 months

Wednesday 7th April
quotequote all
exelero said:
I'll just leave this funny video here about the Race. So unfortunate that we have wait another week for the next one





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5blTsLWZss
laugh

Deesee

5,064 posts

47 months

Wednesday 7th April
quotequote all
Stan the Bat said:
exelero said:
I'll just leave this funny video here about the Race. So unfortunate that we have wait another week for the next one





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5blTsLWZss
laugh
Alphamaxnova1 style thumbup super quality!


thatsprettyshady

1,403 posts

129 months

Thursday 8th April
quotequote all
stemll said:
HustleRussell said:
£18 add on for me. I had it at £10/month for two years but unfortunately had to unsubscribe when it ended and we were suddenly paying £25 for the whole Sports package?
Are you adding that to your current package? I was looking as a new subscriber and it only seems to offer it as part of £22 Sports.

Certainly when I renegotiated my contract last June, I just have TV, Sports Complete and Ultimate add on. No mention of F1 as a stand alone channel but it's there.

That said, Sky's site has always been rather "opaque" in the way it presents things. It's almost like they want you to choose the expensive options so it would not surprise me in the slightest if different people see different prices and options wink
Thats strange, I got sky in Feb 2020 when they were offering a package with just the F1 channel. I know previously to this they were only offering it if you got all of the sports channels, not sure why they have reverted back to doing that.