Naomi Schiff

Author
Discussion

cc3

Original Poster:

2,856 posts

119 months

Saturday 9th July 2022
quotequote all
HustleRussell said:
Have not really had an issue with Naomi so far but she’s just said of Hamilton’s qualifying ‘such a silly mistake’ and of George’s ‘a very bad session’ and I’m thinking for the first time that she’s overstepping her own level here.
Tend to agree for someone who has never raced in F1 and level of experience is Clio racing she really has no technical competence to know if it was a silly mistake.

cc3

Original Poster:

2,856 posts

119 months

Saturday 9th July 2022
quotequote all
cgt2 said:
cc3 said:
Tend to agree for someone who has never raced in F1 and level of experience is Clio racing she really has no technical competence to know if it was a silly mistake.
Which begs the obvious question do you?
I’m not offering any reason so your point is completely Irrelevant. The only person that knows is Hamilton

cc3

Original Poster:

2,856 posts

119 months

Saturday 9th July 2022
quotequote all
Love Johnny Herbert’s expression when she was offering her thoughts just now. When you have a strong front then words you can’t understand followed by The rear follows the front ! What the heck was she saying just nonsense

cc3

Original Poster:

2,856 posts

119 months

Saturday 9th July 2022
quotequote all
Pflanzgarten said:
I see yet again Miss Schiff has enraged the biggots and racists of the internet again today and had to address the situation.

This thread was linked in a W Series twitter post a few weeks ago, not exactly in a positive way either. Not a great look for Pistonheads.
Well until the left takeover I thought we still lived in a free country where we have free speech and not one where you are shut down just because you have a view that the lefties don’t agree with. Oh you mention Twitter there you go full of lefties. Fact is she’s not very good as seen again today. Maybe she will get better with time but to my mind Sky has done her no favours by putting her in a situation she’s not really got the depth of experience for. It’s interesting she presents a programme on Monday’s ? with a young guy who seems quite knowledgeable but I don’t see him out front for Sky on race days?

cc3

Original Poster:

2,856 posts

119 months

Saturday 9th July 2022
quotequote all
cgt2 said:
cc3 said:
Well until the left takeover I thought we still lived in a free country where we have free speech and not one where you are shut down just because you have a view that the lefties don’t agree with. Oh you mention Twitter there you go full of lefties. Fact is she’s not very good as seen again today. Maybe she will get better with time but to my mind Sky has done her no favours by putting her in a situation she’s not really got the depth of experience for. It’s interesting she presents a programme on Monday’s ? with a young guy who seems quite knowledgeable but I don’t see him out front for Sky on race days?
Your views on this thread are utterly dichotomous to your Piquet thread. How funny.
I’m a Hamilton fan think Piquet is a racist and Ms Schiff is not very good at her job. Seems fairly straightforward

cc3

Original Poster:

2,856 posts

119 months

Saturday 9th July 2022
quotequote all
cgt2 said:
cc3 said:
I’m a Hamilton fan think Piquet is a racist and Ms Schiff is not very good at her job. Seems fairly straightforward
Are you aware that Lewis has views that could make him one of these "lefties" you seem to dislike? smile[/quot

So what he’s a great driver couldn’t care less if he’s a leftie. Twitter full of lefties and bots never use it

cc3

Original Poster:

2,856 posts

119 months

Sunday 10th July 2022
quotequote all
Sandpit Steve said:
super7 said:
She seemed to contradict Johnny Herbert who stated that F1 drivers have a different mindset to most people whereby after a huge crash they just want to get back in a car and don't think too much about their near miss….. she reckoned that wasnt the case…. Well…. The past seems to prove Johnny right!! Johhny himself at brands hatch! Brundle in Aus, Alonso in Aus, Derick warwick italy…. And more and more….

I wonder what BIG shunt she’s had that gives her that view? Dinged her Clio???
All incidents from 30 or more years ago, where drivers used to get killed every weekend somewhere and the mentality was somewhat different.

Guys - I think it’s mostly guys - this thread looks terrible, to the point where the mods should just probably bin it. It’s apparently already been highlighted by W Series on Twitter, and not in a good way.
Have I missed something or does the W series Twitter feed now rule on what can be said in the world. ? Why are people not allowed to have an opinion that someone is not very good. What does it have to with race? absolutely nothing but people just play the card to try to shut down debate because they don’t agree with the other person. Ps why do you assume everyone is a guy!

cc3

Original Poster:

2,856 posts

119 months

Sunday 10th July 2022
quotequote all
She makes a good point here but will Verstappen call out his fans ?

https://mobile.twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/15...

cc3

Original Poster:

2,856 posts

119 months

Sunday 10th July 2022
quotequote all
carl_w said:
cc3 said:
She makes a good point here but will Verstappen call out his fans ?

https://mobile.twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/15...
I should imagine his girlfriend's dad's interview has emboldened them.
Good point. Recall Red Bull refused to put out a statement on him - in the too difficult box?

cc3

Original Poster:

2,856 posts

119 months

Sunday 10th July 2022
quotequote all
Dingu said:
cc3 said:
cgt2 said:
cc3 said:
I’m a Hamilton fan think Piquet is a racist and Ms Schiff is not very good at her job. Seems fairly straightforward
Are you aware that Lewis has views that could make him one of these "lefties" you seem to dislike? smile
So what he’s a great driver couldn’t care less if he’s a leftie. Twitter full of lefties and bots never use it
At some point you would think you would be bored of making yourself look poorly educated. But there we go….
Even if I was poorly educated how does that stop me having an opinion. It’s a fact Twitter is full of lefties and bots. Amazing when people have nothing to offer they just try to criticise your race, sex education etc

cc3

Original Poster:

2,856 posts

119 months

Sunday 10th July 2022
quotequote all
cgt2 said:
cc3 said:
Even if I was poorly educated how does that stop me having an opinion. It’s a fact Twitter is full of lefties and bots. Amazing when people have nothing to offer they just try to criticise your race, sex education etc
Can you define a "leftie" please? Genuinely curious.
Try Google. Probably someone who writes with their left hand opposite of a rightie someone who uses their right hand. Twitter full of them.

cc3

Original Poster:

2,856 posts

119 months

Sunday 10th July 2022
quotequote all
sc0tt said:
cgt2 said:
And looking stunning.
Fella you are coming across as creepy.
Agree but you can’t address a person as a fella