Official 2022 Brazilian Grand Prix Thread ***SPOILERS***

Official 2022 Brazilian Grand Prix Thread ***SPOILERS***

Poll: Official 2022 Brazilian Grand Prix Thread ***SPOILERS***

Total Members Polled: 180

Hamilton: 36%
Russell: 22%
Verstappen: 36%
Perez: 2%
Leclerc: 1%
Sainz: 2%
Author
Discussion

Fundoreen

3,434 posts

67 months

Thursday 17th November
quotequote all
I dont think this was really between Max and Sergio. Its probably the fact he got soundly beaten twice by Russell in the weekend and wasn't thinking right. Just like when something goes wonky on the car and he suddenly doesn't compute.
He can look forward to 10 years plus or Russell and Leclerc battles once his sworn enemy retires so better start learning some meditation and yoga moves max lol.

angrymoby

2,042 posts

162 months

Thursday 17th November
quotequote all
pablo said:
lambosagogo said:
I would love to hear from one of the RB supporters on this. The statement is quite clearly full of lies - we saw the race, the pit comms, the statements afterwards that it was deliberate etc.
You’ll have to wait a while because the mental gymnastics required to justify that bullst is going to take a bit of effort…
this is them, currently:







Edited by angrymoby on Thursday 17th November 19:23

ch37

9,657 posts

205 months

Thursday 17th November
quotequote all
The hypocrisy from RB over this is incredible. Online abuse, death threats etc is never OK and should always be called out, but I can't think of a team (in any sport) in recent memory hat has done more to trigger and enable online (and sadly, even at race circuits) abusr more than RB.

Horner, Verstappen, Marko, countless examples of times that they've said things which has directly enabled huge amounts of st flinging.

Murph7355

35,033 posts

240 months

Thursday 17th November
quotequote all
RB really showing who's boss in that team.

jm doc

2,357 posts

216 months

Thursday 17th November
quotequote all
lambosagogo said:
Byker28i said:
Amazing RB think they can fool people with this rubbish. Max was told several times that they would be looking to let Perez through, then when they asked he said no. It certainly wasn't late as they claim, wasn't it two laps before the end? was discussed before the race... etc

After their overspend and lies, even more lies...
I would love to hear from one of the RB supporters on this. The statement is quite clearly full of lies - we saw the race, the pit comms, the statements afterwards that it was deliberate etc.
It all sounds so familiar. AD 2021: We saw the race, we heard the coms, we saw what followed Masi's actions. No you didn't see that or hear that, when we said that it wasn't really meant like that, that's not what happened, you are mistaken, it was all done by the rules, well more or less

One year on, same old sh*t, same old gaslighting, their contempt for race fans knows no bounds.

Si1295

353 posts

125 months

Thursday 17th November
quotequote all
ajprice said:
Max say reaction to his actions in Brazil are "unacceptable" and "disgusting" https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/63664552
Max: "don't go after my family because that is unacceptable."

Jos won't be in AD then

paulguitar

18,057 posts

97 months

Thursday 17th November
quotequote all
lambosagogo said:
I would love to hear from one of the RB supporters on this. The statement is quite clearly full of lies - we saw the race, the pit comms, the statements afterwards that it was deliberate etc.
deadslow?




Megaflow

8,446 posts

209 months

Friday 18th November
quotequote all
ajprice said:
Max say reaction to his actions in Brazil are "unacceptable" and "disgusting" https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/63664552
They are. What his mother got up to on social media was obscene.

Ah, wait, no that doesn’t count does it…


PhilAsia

2,227 posts

59 months

Friday 18th November
quotequote all
paulguitar said:
lambosagogo said:
I would love to hear from one of the RB supporters on this. The statement is quite clearly full of lies - we saw the race, the pit comms, the statements afterwards that it was deliberate etc.
deadslow?
biggrin Ain't gonna happen. He is gonna have a "heavy weekend" a la sparta, etc..... tumbleweed

MKnight702

2,936 posts

198 months

Friday 18th November
quotequote all
I think that RB have only themselves to blame for Max not giving back the position to Perez. The build up their no1 driver to such an extent that they think that they deserve the position over their team mates. RB have form in this regard, anyone remember multi 21? Now which team was that, and was it their no1 driver again? You would think that the team may have learned, but it appears not.

I never liked Seb when he was at RB, I think that this was because of the team’s clear favouritism and the effect that this had on their drivers. Now, I really like Seb and I will be sorry not to see him next year.

deadslow

7,493 posts

207 months

Friday 18th November
quotequote all
PhilAsia said:
paulguitar said:
lambosagogo said:
I would love to hear from one of the RB supporters on this. The statement is quite clearly full of lies - we saw the race, the pit comms, the statements afterwards that it was deliberate etc.
deadslow?
biggrin Ain't gonna happen. He is gonna have a "heavy weekend" a la sparta, etc..... tumbleweed
oh dear, looks like I'll never be one of The Popular Girls hehe

paulguitar

18,057 posts

97 months

Friday 18th November
quotequote all
deadslow said:
oh dear, looks like I'll never be one of The Popular Girls hehe
Why don't you address the question, since you're here? Perhaps there's hope for you to become a 'popular girl' yet.

deadslow

7,493 posts

207 months

Friday 18th November
quotequote all
paulguitar said:
deadslow said:
oh dear, looks like I'll never be one of The Popular Girls hehe
Why don't you address the question, since you're here? Perhaps there's hope for you to become a 'popular girl' yet.
mainly because I'll be here all evening taking pelters from teary-eyed manbabies hehe

honestly, get yourself a beer. It's the weekend.

ch37

9,657 posts

205 months

Friday 18th November
quotequote all
FIA to investigate Perez Monaco crash if a formal complaint is lodged. It's the gift that keeps on giving.

paulguitar

18,057 posts

97 months

Friday 18th November
quotequote all
deadslow said:
paulguitar said:
deadslow said:
oh dear, looks like I'll never be one of The Popular Girls hehe
Why don't you address the question, since you're here? Perhaps there's hope for you to become a 'popular girl' yet.
mainly because I'll be here all evening taking pelters from teary-eyed manbabies hehe

honestly, get yourself a beer. It's the weekend.
I can read what you have to say while I have my beer. I rather get the impression that you are avoiding the question, which was:

lambosagogo said:
I would love to hear from one of the RB supporters on this. The statement is quite clearly full of lies - we saw the race, the pit comms, the statements afterwards that it was deliberate etc.
I understand if you're going to avoid it because you agree that Red Bull has made itself look dishonest and gaslighty, again.









M1C

1,591 posts

95 months

Friday 18th November
quotequote all
I couldn't believe it when i saw the RB statement. Or rather, i could - because it was RB.

It was as if they had somehow forgotten people saw everything live and soon after, saw lots of different replays of things and timings of things as they happened.

Yet the statement says there was no time for Max to change positions as he was only told on the last corner? Thats not just incorrect, it's a lie!

It's not Red Bull, it's Max Bull now. Which is appropriate.

PhilAsia

2,227 posts

59 months

Friday 18th November
quotequote all
paulguitar said:
deadslow said:
paulguitar said:
deadslow said:
oh dear, looks like I'll never be one of The Popular Girls hehe
Why don't you address the question, since you're here? Perhaps there's hope for you to become a 'popular girl' yet.
mainly because I'll be here all evening taking pelters from teary-eyed manbabies hehe

honestly, get yourself a beer. It's the weekend.
I can read what you have to say while I have my beer. I rather get the impression that you are avoiding the question, which was:

lambosagogo said:
I would love to hear from one of the RB supporters on this. The statement is quite clearly full of lies - we saw the race, the pit comms, the statements afterwards that it was deliberate etc.
I understand if you're going to avoid it because you agree that Red Bull has made itself look dishonest and gaslighty, again.
Deadslow, all foam, no beer...

HustleRussell

22,437 posts

144 months

Friday 18th November
quotequote all
M1C said:
It's not Red Bull, it's Max Bull now. Which is appropriate.
clap

MrC986

3,242 posts

175 months

Saturday 19th November
quotequote all
wevster said:
It's not the first time Max has refused team orders, Singapore 2015 springs to mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm_CHjbHo98

I wonder if he just will not obey team orders, maybe he sees it as a weakness?
If Max wasn't WDC I bet he'd look on the orders slightly differently....& certainly if he wasn't at RB!

Blib

40,368 posts

181 months

Saturday 19th November
quotequote all
That Max comment immediately after hearing about the RB 1-2 in quali.

"A great team effort".

hehe