Lewis Hamilton G.O.A.T. ?

Lewis Hamilton G.O.A.T. ?

Author
Discussion

vdn

7,976 posts

167 months

Wednesday 7th April
quotequote all
Muzzer79 said:
Trackdayer said:
He's a hypocrite because he wears a chain round his neck to show he has ancestors were slaves. Yet he's sponsored by Mercedes who built parts for gas chambers, made Hitler's armoured car and used thousands of Jewish slaves. His other sponsor Hugo Boss made Nazi uniforms using slaves.

He's a race baiter because of his many racist and anti-white statements.

He's publicly supported Black Lives Matter, which are a Marxist organisation with truly vile beliefs.

So no, he's not G.O.A.T, he's just some horrid tt from London who a great many people can't stand.
Ladies and Gents I think we have a full house

Mercedes and WW2? Check
Hugo Boss and Nazi uniforms? Check
BLM & Marxism? Check

I call “ignorant white man bingo!” first, what do I win?
hehe

Exige77

6,023 posts

155 months

Wednesday 7th April
quotequote all
Have the FIA started dishing out points based on your jewellery or if your a hypocrite ?

I must have missed it.

I thought it was all purely decided on track (with the odd excursion obviously)

Does this chap win at trackdays by turning up with the right T shirt and trainers ?

Lewis does have his moments but describing him as a vile individual is defiantly beyond track limits.


HighwayStar

3,320 posts

108 months

Wednesday 7th April
quotequote all
Trackdayer said:
This is 2021, it's time we called out people like him for the damage they do to society. Your outdated views are clearly very out of step with the majority of people in this country.
Hmmm... you’re spokesman for the whole country now?
Believe it or not everyone is as shortsighted or misguided as you.
https://www.bbc.com/sport/sports-personality/55336...

nickfrog

13,816 posts

181 months

Thursday 8th April
quotequote all
Trackdayer said:
He's a hypocrite because he wears a chain round his neck to show he has ancestors were slaves. Yet he's sponsored by Mercedes who built parts for gas chambers, made Hitler's armoured car and used thousands of Jewish slaves. His other sponsor Hugo Boss made Nazi uniforms using slaves.

He's a race baiter because of his many racist and anti-white statements.

He's publicly supported Black Lives Matter, which are a Marxist organisation with truly vile beliefs.

So no, he's not G.O.A.T, he's just some horrid tt from London who a great many people can't stand.
Your polarised and binary views totally vindicate Lewis Hamilton's stance. I had no idea he was THAT right.

MiniMan64

13,826 posts

154 months

Thursday 8th April
quotequote all
Trackdayer said:
He's a hypocrite because he wears a chain round his neck to show he has ancestors were slaves. Yet he's sponsored by Mercedes who built parts for gas chambers, made Hitler's armoured car and used thousands of Jewish slaves. His other sponsor Hugo Boss made Nazi uniforms using slaves.

He's a race baiter because of his many racist and anti-white statements.

He's publicly supported Black Lives Matter, which are a Marxist organisation with truly vile beliefs.

So no, he's not G.O.A.T, he's just some horrid tt from London who a great many people can't stand.
Jesus. Christ.

This is a troll post right?

Trackdayer

300 posts

5 months

Thursday 8th April
quotequote all
I am absolutely gobsmacked anyone is defending him.

I assumed anyone with any deeper understanding of politics, history or the current culture war happening in the West would understand the dangers of his views and those he supports. His race baiting alone is worthy of the utmost comtempt, more so now that systemic racism has been judged not to exist in the UK. But no, it seems we're at a level of being unable to see past his driving talent.

Very disappointing PH.

Gary C

7,649 posts

143 months

Thursday 8th April
quotequote all
Trackdayer said:
I am absolutely gobsmacked anyone is defending him.

I assumed anyone with any deeper understanding of politics, history or the current culture war happening in the West would understand the dangers of his views and those he supports. His race baiting alone is worthy of the utmost comtempt, more so now that systemic racism has been judged not to exist in the UK. But no, it seems we're at a level of being unable to see past his driving talent.

Very disappointing PH.
Take it somewhere else please.

MiniMan64

13,826 posts

154 months

Thursday 8th April
quotequote all
Trackdayer said:
I am absolutely gobsmacked anyone is defending him.

I assumed anyone with any deeper understanding of politics, history or the current culture war happening in the West would understand the dangers of his views and those he supports. His race baiting alone is worthy of the utmost comtempt, more so now that systemic racism has been judged not to exist in the UK. But no, it seems we're at a level of being unable to see past his driving talent.

Very disappointing PH.
Race baiting? Are you high?

Trackdayer

300 posts

5 months

Thursday 8th April
quotequote all
MiniMan64 said:
Race baiting? Are you high?
Yes he constantly bangs on about "racism". You can't deny that.

People like him are the reasons for inflaming tensions between races. With his influence, his words affect millions. Millions of white people who are wrongly made to feel guilty for things they have never done (or in many cases never happened). And millions of non-whites who are fed a false agenda that the system is against them.

He is literally spreading hate. I'm sorry but times are changing and we have to call out people like this.

I understand some petrolheads will like him for his driving, but it cannot overshadow the damage he has done / is doing.

Trackdayer

300 posts

5 months

Thursday 8th April
quotequote all
Gary C said:
Take it somewhere else please.
Is a Lewis Hamilton thread not a good place to discuss Lewis Hamilton?

Or is it just a certain type of view or narrative you're wanting?

Gary C

7,649 posts

143 months

Thursday 8th April
quotequote all
Trackdayer said:
Yes he constantly bangs on about "racism". You can't deny that.

People like him are the reasons for inflaming tensions between races.
Oh, I suppose he should know his place ?

Trackdayer

300 posts

5 months

Thursday 8th April
quotequote all
Gary C said:
Oh, I suppose he should know his place ?
He should know his words have impact and reach. And accordingly not spread myths and hate.

Craigyp79

522 posts

147 months

Thursday 8th April
quotequote all


Is this you Trackdayer?

HughG

3,117 posts

205 months

Thursday 8th April
quotequote all
Trackdayer said:
MiniMan64 said:
Race baiting? Are you high?
Yes he constantly bangs on about "racism". You can't deny that.

People like him are the reasons for inflaming tensions between races. With his influence, his words affect millions. Millions of white people who are wrongly made to feel guilty for things they have never done (or in many cases never happened). And millions of non-whites who are fed a false agenda that the system is against them.

He is literally spreading hate. I'm sorry but times are changing and we have to call out people like this.

I understand some petrolheads will like him for his driving, but it cannot overshadow the damage he has done / is doing.
Talking about racism isn't being racists though, and is different entirely to race baiting. F1 has an international stage, and globally racism is still significantly more of an issue than it is in the UK.

White people alive today have nothing to feel guilty for things they haven't done, I'd suggest if they are feeling guilty its because they either acknowledge that they have thought or acted in a racist way in the past, or are now aware of a subconscious bias.

It speaks for itself that there aren't more black and minority people coming through the lower formulas, yes it will take time for society to be sufficiently equal that those opportunities are available to a proportionate number of all backgrounds, but until there are there is inequality.

nickfrog

13,816 posts

181 months

Thursday 8th April
quotequote all
Trackdayer said:
I am absolutely gobsmacked anyone is defending him.
You can't accept that others have a different world view to yours?

HighwayStar

3,320 posts

108 months

Thursday 8th April
quotequote all
Trackdayer said:
Is a Lewis Hamilton thread not a good place to discuss Lewis Hamilton?

Or is it just a certain type of view or narrative you're wanting?
Trackdayer said:
I am absolutely gobsmacked anyone is defending him.

I assumed anyone with any deeper understanding of politics, history or the current culture war happening in the West would understand the dangers of his views and those he supports. His race baiting alone is worthy of the utmost comtempt, more so now that systemic racism has been judged not to exist in the UK. But no, it seems we're at a level of being unable to see past his driving talent.

Very disappointing PH.
I agree this thread is a good place to discuss Lewis Hamilton but you're not up for discussion. You arrived preaching and then expressed your surprised and disappointment that a fair few people don't share you views. And you ploughed on.

He's not universally popular, people who speak out generally aren't. You clearly think you're in the majority with your views but to say those who don't share them can't see past his driving talent! Yep, that's the only reason I disagree with you. You're too clever for me. If Lewis was a midfield driver I'd share you view. Wow. That just shows how entrenched you are.
The majority of the British public take a wider view and the government clearly don't see things your way re Hamilton Sir Lewis.

I take it you didn't bother to read the links I provided in response to your original sermon, or did and didn't respond because they didn't help your stance..?

If you are so disappointed with PH, why are you still here?



Edited by HighwayStar on Thursday 8th April 09:05

Trackdayer

300 posts

5 months

Thursday 8th April
quotequote all
Okay we can agree to disagree. I know which side of history I'd rather be on. At least I can say I took a stand.

angrymoby

1,400 posts

142 months

Thursday 8th April
quotequote all
Trackdayer said:
Is a Lewis Hamilton thread not a good place to discuss Lewis Hamilton?

Or is it just a certain type of view or narrative you're wanting?
no, as this thread isn't specific to all things Hamilton ...it's specific to all things GOAT

the specific LH thread is here:

https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&...

although i suspect your ignorance isn't limited to just which threads are for what comments/ debate

Exige77

6,023 posts

155 months

Thursday 8th April
quotequote all
Trackdayer said:
Okay we can agree to disagree. I know which side of history I'd rather be on. At least I can say I took a stand.
There’s a thread about Hamilton running already.

You can discuss away there.

Knock yourself out.

This thread is about Lewis being GOAT.

You know, driving stuff, winning races / championships.


Trackdayer

300 posts

5 months

Thursday 8th April
quotequote all
Thankyou gents