Pictures of decently Modified cars [Vol. 2]

Pictures of decently Modified cars [Vol. 2]

Author
Discussion

1602Mark

13,327 posts

126 months

Tuesday 17th March
quotequote all
supacool1 said:
Love this although the wheels are a bit too bling for me. I'd prefer some wide steels or Minilites.

irocfan said:
Looks like one of those awful PT Cruiser things covered in emulsion.


irocfan

23,119 posts

143 months

Tuesday 17th March
quotequote all
1602Mark said:
irocfan said:
Looks like one of those awful PT Cruiser things covered in emulsion.
it is - best thing I've seen done to one (not that that is hard!!)

Caddyshack

2,162 posts

159 months

Tuesday 17th March
quotequote all
Evanivitch said:
LaurasOtherHalf said:
It seems utterly pointless to me, surely the rig and trailer set up offers no more space than a single van on its own?
I was just thinking that, you don't seem to gain much space!
You would gain the storage where the engine was in the rear one plus where the drivers seat would be could be more storage or sleeping room...plus you could leave the trailer at the camp site and go out for the day without packing up.

ajprice

17,369 posts

149 months

Tuesday 17th March
quotequote all
Caddyshack said:
Evanivitch said:
LaurasOtherHalf said:
It seems utterly pointless to me, surely the rig and trailer set up offers no more space than a single van on its own?
I was just thinking that, you don't seem to gain much space!
You would gain the storage where the engine was in the rear one plus where the drivers seat would be could be more storage or sleeping room...plus you could leave the trailer at the camp site and go out for the day without packing up.
Use a double cab as the front end. Specifically this double cab smilehttps://youtu.be/sKNVgdRtzKs

biggbn

4,126 posts

173 months

Tuesday 17th March
quotequote all
irocfan said:
1602Mark said:
irocfan said:
Looks like one of those awful PT Cruiser things covered in emulsion.
it is - best thing I've seen done to one (not that that is hard!!)
Made to look like a Volvo Sugga!!

Baron Greenback

4,350 posts

103 months

Tuesday 17th March
quotequote all
supacool1 said:
I like these...

Would love a hard top version!

supacool1

81 posts

132 months

Tuesday 17th March
quotequote all
1602Mark said:
Looks like one of those awful PT Cruiser things covered in emulsion.
My Daughter was with me in my FSTI the other day it rolled by us. She asked me what it was. I said its a PT loser. She thought it was hilarious play on words, but agreed sounds and looks better than a PT Cruiser. Shes 9....

DoubleD

12,044 posts

61 months

Tuesday 17th March
quotequote all
supacool1 said:
My Daughter was with me in my FSTI the other day it rolled by us. She asked me what it was. I said its a PT loser. She thought it was hilarious play on words, but agreed sounds and looks better than a PT Cruiser. Shes 9....
Whats a fisty?

HM-2

4,942 posts

122 months

Tuesday 17th March
quotequote all
DoubleD said:
supacool1 said:
My Daughter was with me in my FSTI the other day it rolled by us. She asked me what it was. I said its a PT loser. She thought it was hilarious play on words, but agreed sounds and looks better than a PT Cruiser. Shes 9....
Whats a fisty?
Forester STI I think?

DoubleD

12,044 posts

61 months

Tuesday 17th March
quotequote all
HM-2 said:
DoubleD said:
supacool1 said:
My Daughter was with me in my FSTI the other day it rolled by us. She asked me what it was. I said its a PT loser. She thought it was hilarious play on words, but agreed sounds and looks better than a PT Cruiser. Shes 9....
Whats a fisty?
Forester STI I think?
Ah, obviously im not supacool then ha ha

HM-2

4,942 posts

122 months

Tuesday 17th March
quotequote all
DoubleD said:
HM-2 said:
DoubleD said:
supacool1 said:
My Daughter was with me in my FSTI the other day it rolled by us. She asked me what it was. I said its a PT loser. She thought it was hilarious play on words, but agreed sounds and looks better than a PT Cruiser. Shes 9....
Whats a fisty?
Forester STI I think?
Ah, obviously im not supacool then ha ha
Had me stumped at first too. Not the greatest of acronyms.

DoubleD

12,044 posts

61 months

Tuesday 17th March
quotequote all
HM-2 said:
DoubleD said:
HM-2 said:
DoubleD said:
supacool1 said:
My Daughter was with me in my FSTI the other day it rolled by us. She asked me what it was. I said its a PT loser. She thought it was hilarious play on words, but agreed sounds and looks better than a PT Cruiser. Shes 9....
Whats a fisty?
Forester STI I think?
Ah, obviously im not supacool then ha ha
Had me stumped at first too. Not the greatest of acronyms.
Its as funny as when people say fist when they are talking about a fiesta.

Swampy1982

2,193 posts

64 months

hucumber

714 posts

50 months

Tuesday 17th March
quotequote all
Shnozz said:
RB Will said:
Really like these, they just look so menacing, not slow standard but that should shift
Forgive my ignorance, but what car is that?
I didn't know what it is either, other than fking cool

RATATTAK

6,027 posts

142 months

Tuesday 17th March
quotequote all
hucumber said:
I didn't know what it is either, other than fking cool
Chevy Monte Carlo

Gameface

12,665 posts

30 months

Tuesday 17th March
quotequote all
It's a Buick Regal GNX.

irocfan

23,119 posts

143 months

Tuesday 17th March
quotequote all
was at one point one of the quickest cars on the road - and apparently very easy to turn the wick up. I think I'm right in saying that it's got the same lump as the GMC Typhoon and Cyclone

okenemem

658 posts

147 months

Tuesday 17th March
quotequote all
supacool1 said:
yes please

Escort3500

6,354 posts

98 months

Tuesday 17th March
quotequote all
irocfan said:
was at one point one of the quickest cars on the road - and apparently very easy to turn the wick up. I think I'm right in saying that it's got the same lump as the GMC Typhoon and Cyclone
I believe so. The design is pretty grim though.

irocfan

23,119 posts

143 months

Wednesday 18th March
quotequote all
Quirky but cool