OFFICIAL GG YOUTUBE Thread, MUST HAVE DESCRIPTIVE TITLES

OFFICIAL GG YOUTUBE Thread, MUST HAVE DESCRIPTIVE TITLES

Author
Discussion

spaximus

3,701 posts

208 months

Tuesday 12th November 2019
quotequote all
Biker's Nemesis said:
Cold said:
The new Renault Clio advert getting with the times. "30 Years in the Making".

https://youtu.be/MrNCVAqbCD0
That just leaves me cold. How many lesbian sales do you think they'll gain by that advert.
The advert will either gain sales from "woke" people or stop sales from knuckle draggers who will see if they drive their kids in a Clio they will turn gay.

A good PR machine at work with this, but I like to remember Nicol and Papa

Biker's Nemesis

36,433 posts

163 months

Tuesday 12th November 2019
quotequote all
I don't like Renault's.

papa.

AstonZagato

9,568 posts

165 months

Wednesday 13th November 2019
quotequote all
spaximus said:
Biker's Nemesis said:
Cold said:
The new Renault Clio advert getting with the times. "30 Years in the Making".

https://youtu.be/MrNCVAqbCD0
That just leaves me cold. How many lesbian sales do you think they'll gain by that advert.
The advert will either gain sales from "woke" people or stop sales from knuckle draggers who will see if they drive their kids in a Clio they will turn gay.

A good PR machine at work with this, but I like to remember Nicol and Papa
Mmm. Estelle Skornik

mylesmcd

2,146 posts

174 months

Thursday 14th November 2019
quotequote all
AstonZagato said:
spaximus said:
Biker's Nemesis said:
Cold said:
The new Renault Clio advert getting with the times. "30 Years in the Making".

https://youtu.be/MrNCVAqbCD0
That just leaves me cold. How many lesbian sales do you think they'll gain by that advert.
The advert will either gain sales from "woke" people or stop sales from knuckle draggers who will see if they drive their kids in a Clio they will turn gay.

A good PR machine at work with this, but I like to remember Nicol and Papa
Mmm. Estelle Skornik
Just dont get that at all.

Why cant a car ad be about the car, rather than what way she like her eggs fried?

And what about the poor fella that married her? Lets make a Peugeot 507 Ad about him .......

Zarco

13,150 posts

164 months

Thursday 14th November 2019
quotequote all
The story of PH.

https://youtu.be/Gss0wkG0x40

Probably deserves its own thread but I don't want to fall foul of the mods! biggrin

This is a truly excellent podcast. Recommend all the other episodes (I am an unapologetic Chris Harris fan boy).

Davislove

2,241 posts

201 months

Thursday 14th November 2019
quotequote all
Gordon Ramsey and his car collection on a track day!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bbcm3q_UsZc

Pvapour

8,797 posts

208 months

Friday 15th November 2019
quotequote all
Zarco said:
The story of PH.

https://youtu.be/Gss0wkG0x40

Probably deserves its own thread but I don't want to fall foul of the mods! biggrin

This is a truly excellent podcast. Recommend all the other episodes (I am an unapologetic Chris Harris fan boy).
Jeez! That guy’s even more boring on a podcast than in person! didn’t think that was possible.

(Like Chris though)

Lordbenny

7,486 posts

174 months

Saturday 16th November 2019
quotequote all
Not really a moto-cross guy, in fact it’s been 35 years since I rode a bike but Iove this video turning a $400 bike into a beautiful creation! The knowledge and skill that goes into a build like this is immense and you cant help but admire the attention to detail which is total! Also have to mention the fact that the builder gets hit by a pretty big bombshell half way through the build.

https://youtu.be/h8oIit1Ed9o

EDLT

15,243 posts

161 months

Saturday 16th November 2019
quotequote all
Cold said:
The new Renault Clio advert getting with the times. "30 Years in the Making".

https://youtu.be/MrNCVAqbCD0
I bet Subaru aren't happy that they've had their idea stolen.

Davie

3,172 posts

170 months

Saturday 16th November 2019
quotequote all
Lordbenny said:
Not really a moto-cross guy, in fact it’s been 35 years since I rode a bike but Iove this video turning a $400 bike into a beautiful creation! The knowledge and skill that goes into a build like this is immense and you cant help but admire the attention to detail which is total! Also have to mention the fact that the builder gets hit by a pretty big bombshell half way through the build.

https://youtu.be/h8oIit1Ed9o
Agreed, that's seriously impressive on many levels.



Frimley111R

10,644 posts

189 months

Sunday 17th November 2019
quotequote all
mylesmcd said:
AstonZagato said:
spaximus said:
Biker's Nemesis said:
Cold said:
The new Renault Clio advert getting with the times. "30 Years in the Making".

https://youtu.be/MrNCVAqbCD0
That just leaves me cold. How many lesbian sales do you think they'll gain by that advert.
The advert will either gain sales from "woke" people or stop sales from knuckle draggers who will see if they drive their kids in a Clio they will turn gay.

A good PR machine at work with this, but I like to remember Nicol and Papa
Mmm. Estelle Skornik
Just dont get that at all.

Why cant a car ad be about the car, rather than what way she like her eggs fried?

And what about the poor fella that married her? Lets make a Peugeot 507 Ad about him .......
I spent 35 years in marketing and never understood these ads.

Cupramax

8,939 posts

207 months

Tuesday 19th November 2019
quotequote all
Theres been a fair amount of mirth on here about electric turbos over the years, looks like st just got real, if you can bear the Beavis and Butthead soundtrack this is worth a watch hehe

https://youtu.be/7a_J2X88fSE

ajprice

17,626 posts

151 months

Tuesday 19th November 2019
quotequote all
Another 'rescue' video on Car & Classic after the Austin a couple of months ago. This one is getting a crusty £100 Mercedes W124 through its MOT.

https://youtu.be/FbhscZ55SgU

Biker's Nemesis

36,433 posts

163 months

Wednesday 20th November 2019
quotequote all
ajprice said:
Another 'rescue' video on Car & Classic after the Austin a couple of months ago. This one is getting a crusty £100 Mercedes W124 through its MOT.

https://youtu.be/FbhscZ55SgU
Hell yeah brother.

ajprice

17,626 posts

151 months

Thursday 21st November 2019
quotequote all
An Audi with a very very minor engine issue hehe

https://twitter.com/Tetbury_Classic/status/1196898...

(Yes it's a twitter video)

mylesmcd

2,146 posts

174 months

Thursday 21st November 2019
quotequote all
ajprice said:
An Audi with a very very minor engine issue hehe

https://twitter.com/Tetbury_Classic/status/1196898...

(Yes it's a twitter video)
Lollz at the second comment on the link;

A piston has left its usual lair where it was banging away comfortably and gone for a short vertical trip downward. It is the automotive equivalent of falling through the bed while at maximum revs. If that's not mixing metaphors a little too crudely....

Davie_GLA

5,552 posts

154 months

Friday 22nd November 2019
quotequote all
ajprice said:
An Audi with a very very minor engine issue hehe

https://twitter.com/Tetbury_Classic/status/1196898...

(Yes it's a twitter video)
What we thinking happened here? I'm voting hydrolocked after driving through a big puddle

ELUSIVEJIM

7,903 posts

106 months

Wednesday 27th November 2019
quotequote all
The Ferrari 288 GTO Driven By Alain de Cadenet - Homologation Specials

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abcBwTAy-bM

ELUSIVEJIM

7,903 posts

106 months

Wednesday 27th November 2019
quotequote all
1978 Fiat 131 Abarth and 1986 Lancia Delta S4 Rally Cars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0g6-x3eWow