OFFICIAL GG YOUTUBE Thread, MUST HAVE DESCRIPTIVE TITLES

OFFICIAL GG YOUTUBE Thread, MUST HAVE DESCRIPTIVE TITLES

Author
Discussion

CraigJMusker

13 posts

118 months

Monday 22nd February
quotequote all
Interesting BMW E31 project if anyone’s interested ??

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlKUAQ7QTf-cLFl...

Laurel Green

29,489 posts

198 months

Tuesday 23rd February
quotequote all
Something a tad different.


p1stonhead

25,040 posts

133 months

Friday 26th February
quotequote all
Not quite YouTube but...

How on earth did this car fly like this?!

https://twitter.com/floracing/status/1364615078532...

Seems like a broken bit of game physics laugh

ajprice

20,644 posts

162 months

Friday 26th February
quotequote all
p1stonhead said:
Not quite YouTube but...

How on earth did this car fly like this?!

https://twitter.com/floracing/status/1364615078532...

Seems like a broken bit of game physics laugh
It was faster, and it stuck the landing. Good job!

supertouring

2,204 posts

199 months

Friday 26th February
quotequote all
p1stonhead said:
Not quite YouTube but...

How on earth did this car fly like this?!

https://twitter.com/floracing/status/1364615078532...

Seems like a broken bit of game physics laugh
I think the chute at the back stopped it from flipping. Or it was driven by Neo?

DonBarracuda

374 posts

8 months

Friday 26th February
quotequote all
Did they still win? laugh

ajprice

20,644 posts

162 months

Saturday 27th February
quotequote all
Jonny Smith's V6 Allegro, part 3.


JimSuperSix

3,965 posts

209 months

Sunday 28th February
quotequote all
Tank hitting cars at full speed, 1:04 is an absolute cracker:

https://youtu.be/pgA5BU__xww?t=64

Downward

1,970 posts

69 months

Friday 5th March
quotequote all
Motorway 1979.
Follow GMP police the motorways.
Check out the slow cars, lorry’s hogging the middle lane and poor driving standards.
All while no seat belts and cars made of cardboard.

https://youtu.be/qvw9DNQWymo

Brother D

2,997 posts

142 months

Friday 5th March
quotequote all


How far can you get out of a tank after it shows empty?

Lordbenny

7,844 posts

185 months

Monday 8th March
quotequote all
Greatest save ever?

https://youtu.be/-tnqMpz-EIQ

paulguitar

11,601 posts

79 months

Monday 8th March
quotequote all
Lordbenny said:
Greatest save ever?

https://youtu.be/-tnqMpz-EIQ
Not bad, but I nominate this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx8Vwkj9y9Q

RumbleOfThunder

3,209 posts

169 months

Tuesday 9th March
quotequote all
Brother D said:


How far can you get out of a tank after it shows empty?
I've always known there's some left spare to protect people from themselves (I run down to 0 range routinely hehe), but that is astonishing. I'd love to see a wider survey of cars on this.

Munter

30,636 posts

207 months

Tuesday 9th March
quotequote all
RumbleOfThunder said:
I've always known there's some left spare to protect people from themselves (I run down to 0 range routinely hehe), but that is astonishing. I'd love to see a wider survey of cars on this.
I think I did about 50 miles up the M5 with 0 range in a Kia Cee'd. I was trading in the car the next day and I just refused to put fuel in it. The dealer's only about 2 miles away and I was sure it'd conk out on that hop, but no. Since then I've been a bit more relaxed when the light comes on. Probably 100 miles at that point in an average car.

RumbleOfThunder

3,209 posts

169 months

Tuesday 9th March
quotequote all
Munter said:
RumbleOfThunder said:
I've always known there's some left spare to protect people from themselves (I run down to 0 range routinely hehe), but that is astonishing. I'd love to see a wider survey of cars on this.
I think I did about 50 miles up the M5 with 0 range in a Kia Cee'd. I was trading in the car the next day and I just refused to put fuel in it. The dealer's only about 2 miles away and I was sure it'd conk out on that hop, but no. Since then I've been a bit more relaxed when the light comes on. Probably 100 miles at that point in an average car.
Which when most cars indicate a range of say 400 miles, its a hell of a lot of leeway!

ajprice

20,644 posts

162 months

Saturday 13th March
quotequote all
The 2030 petrol/diesel car ban in plain English.

The 2030 date is for pure petrol/diesel new car sales. The date for petrol/diesel hybrid new car sales is 2035. They aren't coming to come over in 2030 and take your existing petrol/diesel car away to crush it or drop it in the sea.


Baron Greenback

5,300 posts

116 months

Monday 15th March
quotequote all
Awesome tachometer, Gordon Murray Automotive’s T.50 XP2 Prototype First Drive and low revs cant wait to hear if sing!
https://youtu.be/MWqjZaH4H5g


s6boy

1,440 posts

191 months

Tuesday 16th March
quotequote all
Thanks for the link Baron, that sounds sensational just at 3.5kcloud9

Laurel Green

29,489 posts

198 months

Friday 19th March
quotequote all

Funk

22,948 posts

175 months

Saturday 20th March
quotequote all
Laurel Green said:
Really want to hate the new Puma but...I kinda like that. paperbag