What C124PPY personalised plates have you seen recently?

What C124PPY personalised plates have you seen recently?

TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED
Author
Discussion

nonsequitur

11,328 posts

66 months

Monday 11th March 2019
quotequote all
iSore said:
A Melon.


Ripe.

Hol

5,354 posts

150 months

Tuesday 12th March 2019
quotequote all
droopsnoot said:
CRA1G said:
tom101 said:


Saw this on a facebook group and the owner wants £35k for it...don’t need to say much more. Shocking plate. I can’t believe DVLA allow it but won’t allow something like 4RSE!
Much more...? You can think whatever "you" want...! But for Kenneth Kevin Kilburn it's a fantastic and perfectly legal plate which I'm sure is worth every penny.... so totally wrong thread imo....
And a certain turbocharger manufacturer might be interested, too, if they're still going. I don't think the organisation that tom101 alluded to is sufficiently well-known here for it to be an issue.
There used to be loads of KKK plates in Kent during the 70's, 80's and 90's as the middle *K* denoted the county.

Nobody got upset or rioted, but then again we didn't have some many people insisting that they should.





Speed 3

2,748 posts

69 months

Tuesday 12th March 2019
quotequote all

t400ble

1,551 posts

71 months

Thursday 14th March 2019
quotequote all
BRDC member anyone?


Escort3500

5,883 posts

95 months

Thursday 14th March 2019
quotequote all
He’s called Wayne, apparently rolleyes


nonsequitur

11,328 posts

66 months

Thursday 14th March 2019
quotequote all
Escort3500 said:
He’s called Wayne, apparently rolleyes

Surname Kerr?

Somebody

506 posts

33 months

Friday 15th March 2019
quotequote all
PO54 GAS in an illegal font


Edited by Somebody on Friday 15th March 09:16

LARK F1 GTR

748 posts

96 months

Friday 15th March 2019
quotequote all
GH05T KV - Black BMW 1 Series, with 90% tinted out plates rolleyes

Y3H MO - BMW 3 Series convertible

S2 22OYD - BMW 5 Series

LARK F1 GTR

748 posts

96 months

Friday 15th March 2019
quotequote all
Escort3500 said:
He’s called Wayne, apparently rolleyes

What actually is that ? I can't make it out confused

Chester draws

827 posts

60 months

Friday 15th March 2019
quotequote all
LARK F1 GTR said:
Escort3500 said:
He’s called Wayne, apparently rolleyes

What actually is that ? I can't make it out confused
It's not..... H14 YNE Or L114 YNE, or LL14 YNE (Can't be a 14 plate anyway) confused

Edited by Chester draws on Friday 15th March 16:02

M3DGE

1,824 posts

114 months

Friday 15th March 2019
quotequote all
Jaguar steve said:
Escort3500 said:
WarrenB said:
WAVman said:
Thats awful. What is it even supposed to be?!
I suspect MO11 VEY.

This month’s winner.
It is only the 6th of the month but I get what you mean. scratchchin

Whenever I see a Chavplate I always think



That ghastly vulgarity is no exception
The prize has been taken. Definitely the worst I have seen on here this year. TBH, all it needed was a dodgy font and a stupid statement underneath and it would be the outright winner. Should be pulled up and parted with both the plate and his MO11 VEY ASAP.

M3DGE

1,824 posts

114 months

Friday 15th March 2019
quotequote all
CRA1G said:
tom101 said:


Saw this on a facebook group and the owner wants £35k for it...don’t need to say much more. Shocking plate. I can’t believe DVLA allow it but won’t allow something like 4RSE!
Much more...? You can think whatever "you" want...! But for Kenneth Kevin Kilburn it's a fantastic and perfectly legal plate which I'm sure is worth every penny.... so totally wrong thread imo....
Unfortunate, but this is an original issue (KKK issued forward in 1947 and reverse in 1960. DVLA don't withdraw issued plates; WOG was issued for instance in 1948 and #1 is still out there on a Jag; unbelievably it was also issued with a T suffix. Not sure that KKK has such resonance on this side of the pond anyway...

M3DGE

1,824 posts

114 months

Friday 15th March 2019
quotequote all
Hol said:
droopsnoot said:
CRA1G said:
tom101 said:


Saw this on a facebook group and the owner wants £35k for it...don’t need to say much more. Shocking plate. I can’t believe DVLA allow it but won’t allow something like 4RSE!
Much more...? You can think whatever "you" want...! But for Kenneth Kevin Kilburn it's a fantastic and perfectly legal plate which I'm sure is worth every penny.... so totally wrong thread imo....
And a certain turbocharger manufacturer might be interested, too, if they're still going. I don't think the organisation that tom101 alluded to is sufficiently well-known here for it to be an issue.
There used to be loads of KKK plates in Kent during the 70's, 80's and 90's as the middle *K* denoted the county.

Nobody got upset or rioted, but then again we didn't have some many people insisting that they should.

Indeed, was issued with C, G, L, N, V, and Y suffixes and C & F prefixes.

WarrenB

717 posts

68 months

Friday 15th March 2019
quotequote all


S111 RTG bodged with black dashes (not even black screws) to read SHIRT G.

Escort3500

5,883 posts

95 months

Friday 15th March 2019
quotequote all
Chester draws said:
LARK F1 GTR said:
Escort3500 said:
He’s called Wayne, apparently rolleyes

What actually is that ? I can't make it out confused
It's not..... H14 YNE Or L114 YNE, or LL14 YNE (Can't be a 14 plate anyway) confused

Edited by Chester draws on Friday 15th March 16:02
I couldn’t work it out either (pic from a Facebook post)

Hatson

1,109 posts

72 months

Friday 15th March 2019
quotequote all


Oh Dear. Let the side down about as far as you possibly could.

AlexRS2782

5,752 posts

163 months

Saturday 16th March 2019
quotequote all
UK 13ENZ with the 1 & 3 crammed together in an attempt to read "UK BENZ" on a Merc (naturally).

R N15MO S / RN15 MOS on a Nismo Juke. Tried to find a pic online and found it up for sale on eBay - although on the pics there it's spaced correctly.

Whilst on eBay these two popped up as suggestions:

N1 TRD with the D rounded off and spaced in an attempt to read NITRO. Currently for sale for a comical "offers over £100k" laugh Evidently it's worth at least that much because someone told the seller that the genuine N1 TRO plate was recently valued at £150k+ laugh



S200B DO / S200 BDO - "reads Scooby Doo" if you believe the seller laugh



Edited by AlexRS2782 on Saturday 16th March 01:17

uk66fastback

14,424 posts

221 months

Saturday 16th March 2019
quotequote all

Hatson

1,109 posts

72 months

Saturday 16th March 2019
quotequote all
AlexRS2782 said:
N1 TRD with the D rounded off and spaced in an attempt to read NITRO. Currently for sale for a comical "offers over £100k" laugh Evidently it's worth at least that much because someone told the seller that the genuine N1 TRO plate was recently valued at £150k+ laugh
The missing "U" is a bit of a standout! laugh Offers on a bit of bog roll S'il vous plait.

nonsequitur

11,328 posts

66 months

Saturday 16th March 2019
quotequote all
WarrenB said:


S111 RTG bodged with black dashes (not even black screws) to read SHIRT G.
Just asking to be collared.cop


Edited by nonsequitur on Saturday 16th March 10:19

TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED