Supercars spotted, some rarities (vol 7)

Supercars spotted, some rarities (vol 7)

Author
Discussion

ReaperCushions

4,072 posts

142 months

Saturday 2nd November 2019
quotequote all

Dyl

1,099 posts

168 months

Saturday 2nd November 2019
quotequote all
Pericoloso said:
Greg the Fish said:
Gavin_Essex said:
Stumbled across a classic car meet at a lunch-stop town square in Tuscany


1953 250 MM

that is just simply beautiful.
+100 on the 250.....cloud9

Wish I had stumbled upon such a gathering.

Where was this BTW ?....smile
Aware this was asked near 2 weeks ago, but I believe it is Greve in Chianti.

rudester

590 posts

110 months

Saturday 2nd November 2019
quotequote all
Brabus 800. Sorry about the poor image

RedWhiteMonkey

5,450 posts

140 months

Saturday 2nd November 2019
quotequote all
Dyl said:
Aware this was asked near 2 weeks ago, but I believe it is Greve in Chianti.
Ah, yes it is, thought I recognised it. Lovely part of the world.

KillerHERTZ

709 posts

156 months

Saturday 2nd November 2019
quotequote all
rudester said:
Brabus 800. Sorry about the poor image
Nice!

BrabusMog

16,635 posts

144 months

Saturday 2nd November 2019
quotequote all
rudester said:
Brabus 800. Sorry about the poor image
Lovely. Is that on Swiss plates?

moneymakestheworldgoaround

3,982 posts

133 months

Saturday 2nd November 2019
quotequote all
BrabusMog said:
Lovely. Is that on Swiss plates?
Somewhere in the Middle East, most likely Qatar.

Pericoloso

43,759 posts

121 months

Saturday 2nd November 2019
quotequote all
Doesn't look like Swiss format to me but no idea where it's from.

anonymous-user

12 months

Sunday 3rd November 2019
quotequote all
aazer89 said:
Currently have one of these parked down our road...

In the same spot a few months back...




Cant help but think someone has rather good taste!

Edited by aazer89 on Friday 1st November 14:03
Although that BMW might be made well I can't see the attraction.

Hugo a Gogo

22,825 posts

191 months

Sunday 3rd November 2019
quotequote all
60s De Tomaso Pantera on the road in the city today, bloody traffic stopped me getting a pic

Doofus

13,087 posts

131 months

Sunday 3rd November 2019
quotequote all
Hugo a Gogo said:
60s De Tomaso Pantera on the road in the city today, bloody traffic stopped me getting a pic
The Pantera was launched in 1971. smile

PGNSagaris

2,386 posts

124 months

Monday 4th November 2019
quotequote all
Just looking cool



The ladz...

Hugo a Gogo

22,825 posts

191 months

Monday 4th November 2019
quotequote all
Doofus said:
Hugo a Gogo said:
60s De Tomaso Pantera on the road in the city today, bloody traffic stopped me getting a pic
The Pantera was launched in 1971. smile
Bloody hell
An early one, anyway wink

Voxy

1,220 posts

131 months

Tuesday 5th November 2019
quotequote all
Nice line-up at a Tokyo filling station...


matrignano

2,652 posts

168 months

Tuesday 5th November 2019
quotequote all
Volvo was doing a photo shoot of the Polestar 1 yesterday, at the hotel I was staying at in Florence.

Very handsome in the flesh and has lots of presence. Seemed well built too for a pre-production car.

Didn't manage to take any pics, SOZ.

Beefmeister

15,893 posts

188 months

Wednesday 6th November 2019
quotequote all
matrignano said:
Volvo was doing a photo shoot of the Polestar 1 yesterday, at the hotel I was staying at in Florence.

Very handsome in the flesh and has lots of presence. Seemed well built too for a pre-production car.

Didn't manage to take any pics, SOZ.
I believe these are production cars now, first build at least. First deliveries start in Europe soon.

Davey S2

12,379 posts

212 months

Wednesday 6th November 2019
quotequote all
Voxy said:
Nice line-up at a Tokyo filling station...

430 looks really, really old next to the 720S.

swisstoni

9,522 posts

237 months

Wednesday 6th November 2019
quotequote all
Could argue both look crap compared to the Alpha.

MDL111

4,872 posts

135 months

Wednesday 6th November 2019
quotequote all
Davey S2 said:
Voxy said:
Nice line-up at a Tokyo filling station...

430 looks really, really old next to the 720S.
Red soft top on a read car is interesting ...

Pericoloso

43,759 posts

121 months

Wednesday 6th November 2019
quotequote all
swisstoni said:
Could argue both look crap compared to the Alpha.
Alfa BTW....cool

I don't like the rear look of any of those 3.

The Ferrari 430 predecessor ,the 360 has a much tidier bum.