Supercars spotted, some rarities (vol 7)

Supercars spotted, some rarities (vol 7)

Author
Discussion

Beefmeister

15,379 posts

177 months

Wednesday 6th November
quotequote all
matrignano said:
Volvo was doing a photo shoot of the Polestar 1 yesterday, at the hotel I was staying at in Florence.

Very handsome in the flesh and has lots of presence. Seemed well built too for a pre-production car.

Didn't manage to take any pics, SOZ.
I believe these are production cars now, first build at least. First deliveries start in Europe soon.

Davey S2

12,115 posts

201 months

Wednesday 6th November
quotequote all
Voxy said:
Nice line-up at a Tokyo filling station...

430 looks really, really old next to the 720S.

swisstoni

8,250 posts

226 months

Wednesday 6th November
quotequote all
Could argue both look crap compared to the Alpha.

MDL111

3,888 posts

124 months

Wednesday 6th November
quotequote all
Davey S2 said:
Voxy said:
Nice line-up at a Tokyo filling station...

430 looks really, really old next to the 720S.
Red soft top on a read car is interesting ...

Pericoloso

40,949 posts

110 months

Wednesday 6th November
quotequote all
swisstoni said:
Could argue both look crap compared to the Alpha.
Alfa BTW....cool

I don't like the rear look of any of those 3.

The Ferrari 430 predecessor ,the 360 has a much tidier bum.

Doofus

10,155 posts

120 months

Wednesday 6th November
quotequote all
Pericoloso said:
Alfa BTW....cool

I don't like the rear look of any of those 3.
Me neither. Mind you, I don't like the 4c from any angle. It's stunted and oddly-proportioned, IMO.

ReaperCushions

3,766 posts

131 months

Wednesday 6th November
quotequote all
Davey S2 said:
Voxy said:
Nice line-up at a Tokyo filling station...

430 looks really, really old next to the 720S.
Considering the design is about 15 years older I don't think we should be surprised hehe

sjt85

31 posts

78 months

Thursday
quotequote all
This brightened my morning up of corporate training; credit to the owner as he was very patient and enjoyed talking us through the car.



Nice to see one in the wild, especially as this has an interesting history.

DHE

3,850 posts

137 months

Thursday
quotequote all
sjt85 said:
This brightened my morning up of corporate training; credit to the owner as he was very patient and enjoyed talking us through the car.



Nice to see one in the wild, especially as this has an interesting history.
One of the pre-production RS500's. The owner is a really nice guy the car gets used.

Its Just Adz

9,438 posts

156 months

Thursday
quotequote all
Lovely, the wheels really work.

Doofus

10,155 posts

120 months

Thursday
quotequote all
Its Just Adz said:
Lovely, the wheels really work.
Well, they are round...

blueg33

21,991 posts

171 months

Doofus said:
Pericoloso said:
Alfa BTW....cool

I don't like the rear look of any of those 3.
Me neither. Mind you, I don't like the 4c from any angle. It's stunted and oddly-proportioned, IMO.
Totally agree with that comment

Triple Six

625 posts

69 months

blueg33 said:
Doofus said:
Pericoloso said:
Alfa BTW....cool

I don't like the rear look of any of those 3.
Me neither. Mind you, I don't like the 4c from any angle. It's stunted and oddly-proportioned, IMO.
Totally agree with that comment
Disagree - 4C is gorgeous IMO!

Different strokes for different folks and all that.

Mattsv

23 posts

138 months

Spotted last year at Lake Como

Mattsv

23 posts

138 months

h0b0

4,125 posts

143 months

Flemke ruined that car for me by pointing out the mirrors.

Doofus

10,155 posts

120 months

h0b0 said:
Flemke ruined that car for me by pointing out the mirrors.
Had you not spotted them before?

h0b0

4,125 posts

143 months

Doofus said:
h0b0 said:
Flemke ruined that car for me by pointing out the mirrors.
Had you not spotted them before?
I had t been familiar with the car when first introduced to it by Flemke pointing out the mirrors

Tony Starks

1,575 posts

159 months

Saturday
quotequote all
Not a super car, but possibly rare. Apparently the owners have a fair few older cars in storage. The house was very retro.


037

1,142 posts

94 months

Saturday
quotequote all

90s Aston V8 in Manchester