Focus RS Broke down - fuming with Ford!

Focus RS Broke down - fuming with Ford!

TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED
Author
Discussion

anonymous-user

57 months

Tuesday 2nd January 2018
quotequote all
And I'm a troll!

Righto..

Swampy1982

3,315 posts

114 months

Tuesday 2nd January 2018
quotequote all
anyone fancy mocking up a picture of sad face Jeff, broken RS and a suitable daily mail headline about his house value?

OddCat

2,646 posts

174 months

Tuesday 2nd January 2018
quotequote all
RumbleOfThunder said:
liner33 said:
scottyfocus said:
Look mate it's sold as seen so sending the 'lads' round isn't going to achieve anything. There was fk all wrong with the car when i sold you it maybe if you hadn't red-lined it off my drive it wouldn't have blown??

Send one more text my way and i'll fking bury you.

P.S Thanks for the £30k you mug.
OMG please be real.
I'm assuming that Scotty was just giving a hypothetical "sellers" view and is not the actual seller.

Would be great if he was (the seller) though. Maybe the he could actually provide some actual information given that Jeff "I don't believe it" has flounced...

Mexman

2,442 posts

87 months

Tuesday 2nd January 2018
quotequote all
Jeff, your a massive bellend, now fook off and take your broken non existent RS, and shove it up your aRSe.

Mike335i

5,101 posts

105 months

Tuesday 2nd January 2018
quotequote all
Thought kids were back at school? This is probably the most rediculous thread I've read in here in a while.

Mexman

2,442 posts

87 months

Tuesday 2nd January 2018
quotequote all
I think he mis typed his user name, should read Jeff euthenased.

scottyfocus

155 posts

85 months

Tuesday 2nd January 2018
quotequote all
Quickmoose said:
It is certainly real that people actually talk like Scotty and Jeff in real life... I have experienced bruvs being all up in my face....and making overt death threats that would subsequently undermine any defence they later relied on.
I blame the parents and the education system....

Are people going soft? not Scotty or Jeff that's for sure, they're dominating the st out of private second hand car sales.
You are clearly very intelligent and i respect your opinion. I hope you have had a nice day.

Jeff won't be posting on here again. He won't be doing much to be fair.

996TT02

3,315 posts

143 months

Tuesday 2nd January 2018
quotequote all
Mexman said:
I think he mis typed his user name, should read Jeff euthenased.
Bad man, funny joke make thread watcher fill monitor with spit.

Good man come wipe it for thread watcher.

daemon

36,154 posts

200 months

Tuesday 2nd January 2018
quotequote all
scottyfocus said:
He won't be doing much to be fair.

Swampy1982

3,315 posts

114 months

Tuesday 2nd January 2018
quotequote all
scottyfocus said:
Quickmoose said:
It is certainly real that people actually talk like Scotty and Jeff in real life... I have experienced bruvs being all up in my face....and making overt death threats that would subsequently undermine any defence they later relied on.
I blame the parents and the education system....

Are people going soft? not Scotty or Jeff that's for sure, they're dominating the st out of private second hand car sales.
You are clearly very intelligent and i respect your opinion. I hope you have had a nice day.

Jeff won't be posting on here again. He won't be doing much to be fair.
Insert "not sure if serious" meme here...

Mexman

2,442 posts

87 months

Tuesday 2nd January 2018
quotequote all
scottyfocus said:
You are clearly very intelligent and i respect your opinion. I hope you have had a nice day.

Jeff won't be posting on here again. He won't be doing much to be fair.
He wasn't doing very fking much anyway.

OddCat

2,646 posts

174 months

Tuesday 2nd January 2018
quotequote all
Bloody hell. Jeff and Scotty are the same person ????!!

Ahbefive

11,657 posts

175 months

Tuesday 2nd January 2018
quotequote all
scottyfocus said:
You are clearly very intelligent and i respect your opinion. I hope you have had a nice day.

Jeff won't be posting on here again. He won't be doing much to be fair.
I am assuming that you mean the exact opposite of all of this and we will be hearing from Jeff shortly?

OddCat

2,646 posts

174 months

Tuesday 2nd January 2018
quotequote all
Ahbefive said:
I am assuming that you mean the exact opposite of all of this and we will be hearing from Jeff shortly?
This makes me want to set up a second account with the user name "Jeff Shortly" laugh

ETA....then I could use one to threaten the other !

oilbethere

908 posts

84 months

Tuesday 2nd January 2018
quotequote all
OddCat said:
Bloody hell. Jeff and Scotty are the same person ????!!
Rule number 1. You do not talk about RS Fight Club.

Mexman

2,442 posts

87 months

Tuesday 2nd January 2018
quotequote all
It's a 1.4 CL with a body kit innit......Barryboys is over there...>>>>>>>>

anonymous-user

57 months

Tuesday 2nd January 2018
quotequote all
Focus RS owners, God love 'em

biggrin

anonymous-user

57 months

Tuesday 2nd January 2018
quotequote all
The Crack Fox said:
Jeff_Enthused said:
Can anyone recommend if I'm able to force teh original bloke to take the car back if it breaks down so quick
Yes, you can force him. Kidnapping his children is a good place to start. Try that. He's bound to give you your money back. Unless he doesn't like his kids then you're stuck with them.
Can i just say i don't think Crackies post ^^^ got the Lolz it deserved. Particularly the bit about ending up with the original sellers kids! actually LOLling here ;-)



OddCat

2,646 posts

174 months

Tuesday 2nd January 2018
quotequote all
Max_Torque said:
The Crack Fox said:
Jeff_Enthused said:
Can anyone recommend if I'm able to force teh original bloke to take the car back if it breaks down so quick
Yes, you can force him. Kidnapping his children is a good place to start. Try that. He's bound to give you your money back. Unless he doesn't like his kids then you're stuck with them.
Can i just say i don't think Crackies post ^^^ got the Lolz it deserved. Particularly the bit about ending up with the original sellers kids! actually LOLling here ;-)
Agreed. It is a cracking post and deserved more credit !

TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED