Pics of your Fast Estate...

Pics of your Fast Estate...

Author
Discussion

henryk001

538 posts

124 months

Friday 17th May 2019
quotequote all
My Audi sleeper car is a 3.0 tfsi supercharged A6 avant Le mans. Quite rare. Very quick indeed.
.

GravelBen

14,384 posts

196 months

Friday 17th May 2019
quotequote all
Ye Olde Legacie GTB (old photo, car is not often that clean)

GTB_16"BBS by Ben, on Flickr

andrewparker

4,982 posts

153 months

Friday 17th May 2019
quotequote all

ninepoint2

2,870 posts

126 months

Friday 17th May 2019
quotequote all

chim79

33 posts

119 months

Friday 17th May 2019
quotequote all
ninepoint2 said:
Love it. That car. That road. Perfect.

SimonTheSailor

10,548 posts

194 months

Friday 17th May 2019
quotequote all


And before anybody questions it - it's the 130 model hehe

cerb4.5lee

19,093 posts

146 months

Friday 17th May 2019
quotequote all
SimonTheSailor said:


And before anybody questions it - it's the 130 model hehe
Can I throw my old monster with 177bhp into the mix then please! smile

donkmeister

3,592 posts

66 months

Friday 17th May 2019
quotequote all
Might not look like much but... 300bhp, 6-speed auto, comfy seats, sports suspension (i.e. stiffer and lower with 18" alloys), cost me barely £2k when it had 6 years and 50k miles under its belt. It took us across Europe several times. Yes, it is the mighty Vauxhall Vectra Elite 2.8T with remap of questionable provenance.

Depending on your definition of "normal", one of the last normal models from normal manufacturers to have a 6 cylinder engine.

I bloody loved that car. I still follow his progress through his MOTs, and from the failures and subsequent passes can see that his most recent owner seems to be keen to keep him going too.


Easternlight

2,723 posts

110 months

Friday 17th May 2019
quotequote all

S. Gonzales Esq.

2,507 posts

178 months

Friday 17th May 2019
quotequote all


Had it over 7 years now. V8 and manual, but 60k miles @ 20mpg weeping

sim16v

2,163 posts

167 months

Friday 17th May 2019
quotequote all



RSbandit

1,465 posts

98 months

Friday 17th May 2019
quotequote all
ninepoint2 said:
Such a rare beast compared to the C7 crazy engine to have in an estate car!

MDMA .

6,393 posts

67 months

Friday 17th May 2019
quotequote all
donkmeister said:
Might not look like much but... 300bhp, 6-speed auto, comfy seats, sports suspension (i.e. stiffer and lower with 18" alloys), cost me barely £2k when it had 6 years and 50k miles under its belt. It took us across Europe several times. Yes, it is the mighty Vauxhall Vectra Elite 2.8T with remap of questionable provenance.

Depending on your definition of "normal", one of the last normal models from normal manufacturers to have a 6 cylinder engine.

I bloody loved that car. I still follow his progress through his MOTs, and from the failures and subsequent passes can see that his most recent owner seems to be keen to keep him going too.

I have a strange desire for the Vectra VXR estate. Arden Blue of course.

spookly

2,655 posts

61 months

Friday 17th May 2019
quotequote all

ninepoint2

2,870 posts

126 months

Saturday 18th May 2019
quotequote all
RSbandit said:
Such a rare beast compared to the C7 crazy engine to have in an estate car!
One of the reasons I bought it, so my kids could experience a V10, albeit as you say in a crazy combination of family wagon. I also have an old D2 S8, with the 4.2 V8. Just need to make sure they have enough videos of them to show their kids if they have any..who will be living in a very sad world of EVs, though they will be quick and quiet but equally soulless

belleair302

6,498 posts

173 months

Saturday 18th May 2019
quotequote all

jamesRS6

55 posts

66 months

Saturday 18th May 2019
quotequote all
My old tank

belleair302

6,498 posts

173 months

Saturday 18th May 2019
quotequote all
W 204 AMG 6.3 somewhat improved with a limited diff and putting out over 510 bhp via work with AMD Tuning. Very quick and pops and bangs beautifully.


ninepoint2

2,870 posts

126 months

Saturday 18th May 2019
quotequote all
jamesRS6 said:
My old tank
very nice biggrin

Mr Tidy

14,108 posts

93 months

Saturday 18th May 2019
quotequote all
My nearly Fast Estate!



E91 325i, but it was a bit lacking so I replaced it with an E90 330i. laugh