Are these Vloggers just a scam? SOL or Shmee etc? (Vol. 3)

Are these Vloggers just a scam? SOL or Shmee etc? (Vol. 3)

Author
Discussion

jamesth32

151 posts

12 months

Tuesday 11th February
quotequote all
Day 3 of Vehicle Virgins continuous Instagram stories... I'm starting to wonder if he even sleeps

Bubba Zanetti

342 posts

105 months

Wednesday 12th February
quotequote all
Doug DeMuro reviews some awful 90s American minivan and 429K views in about 12 hours!

g3org3y

15,584 posts

149 months

Wednesday 12th February
quotequote all
Bubba Zanetti said:
Doug DeMuro reviews some awful 90s American minivan and 429K views in about 12 hours!
Lots of quirks and features?

Bubba Zanetti

342 posts

105 months

Wednesday 12th February
quotequote all
g3org3y said:
Lots of quirks and features?
The format certainly rakes in the views.

KJH

83 posts

162 months

Wednesday 12th February
quotequote all
Short presentation from StevePOV about the MNC guys doing the 300 km runs many years before LLF:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1w5FbbHlUU&t=...

AmosMoses

3,809 posts

123 months

Wednesday 12th February
quotequote all
KJH said:
Short presentation from StevePOV about the MNC guys doing the 300 km runs many years before LLF:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1w5FbbHlUU&t=...
All without shouting fam, bruvvv etc.

The midnight club stuff has always been impressive, but they approach it in a much more grown up way than LLF. Running at night when there is little traffic around.

Smokey did 197mph back in 1999 on the A1- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-Vcx3zRE-0 #

He did get caught and deported though laugh

stabilio

352 posts

129 months

Wednesday 12th February
quotequote all
Good vid from JayEmm on the Tesla Model 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aojg8xWWT0c

Burwood

15,934 posts

204 months

Wednesday 12th February
quotequote all
AmosMoses said:
KJH said:
Short presentation from StevePOV about the MNC guys doing the 300 km runs many years before LLF:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1w5FbbHlUU&t=...
All without shouting fam, bruvvv etc.

The midnight club stuff has always been impressive, but they approach it in a much more grown up way than LLF. Running at night when there is little traffic around.

Smokey did 197mph back in 1999 on the A1- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-Vcx3zRE-0 #

He did get caught and deported though laugh
'Do you speak english? No, I speak....Japanese' lol
'Do you think this is a bloody playground? What?'

waynecyclist

778 posts

72 months

Wednesday 12th February
quotequote all
Really enjoyed Harry's garage on the Sport Quattro.

Never realised they were so expensive new.

ensignia

838 posts

193 months

Wednesday 12th February
quotequote all
When LLF sits in the passenger side as some numpty does silly speeds in some tarted up deathtrap rolleyesmad

When Harry Metcalf drives silly speeds on public roads in a so-called PH friendly car bow

Love the double standards on this place.

johnwilliams77

8,202 posts

61 months

Wednesday 12th February
quotequote all
ensignia said:
When LLF sits in the passenger side as some numpty does silly speeds in some tarted up deathtrap rolleyesmad

When Harry Metcalf drives silly speeds on public roads in a so-called PH friendly car bow

Love the double standards on this place.
Apt occupation.

InitialDave

7,029 posts

77 months

Wednesday 12th February
quotequote all
ensignia said:
When LLF sits in the passenger side as some numpty does silly speeds in some tarted up deathtrap rolleyesmad

When Harry Metcalf drives silly speeds on public roads in a so-called PH friendly car bow

Love the double standards on this place.
If you don't understand the difference between the two examples, that's on you.

Smacko

121 posts

33 months

Wednesday 12th February
quotequote all
Just watched JayEmms video on the 2020 RS6. I liked the knowledge level generally , found that really informative. I didn’t like the presentation style though, maybe it’s the voice , maybe it’s the fact I am a big RS6 fanboy but just seemed very whiney.

There is something about the channel I just can’t get with. As I’m soon buying an RS6 I am devouring as much content on it as possible, so the video is appreciated. I much preferred joe achilles video though.

jayemm89

2,811 posts

88 months

Wednesday 12th February
quotequote all
If you're an RS6 fanboy I can definitely see why you'd prefer Joe's video.

I am keen to see what his main review of the car is. We actually both had the same idea and plan, totally independent of one another, even winding up staying about 5km apart!

The major difference was I think he (sensibly perhaps!) waited for the warm weather to film, where I went ahead and just filmed in the snow anyway.

Smacko

121 posts

33 months

Wednesday 12th February
quotequote all
Your RS6 sounds video was awesome, I think the car sounds great.

Very interesting point made on the difference in power delivery between the C7 and C8.

I was also very greatful for the spec differential breakdowns you provided, the Vorsprung editions are extremely hard to get hold of and the Audi dealers literally have no idea what they are selling. It’s embarrassing.

RSbandit

1,248 posts

90 months

Wednesday 12th February
quotequote all
ensignia said:
When LLF sits in the passenger side as some numpty does silly speeds in some tarted up deathtrap rolleyesmad

When Harry Metcalf drives silly speeds on public roads in a so-called PH friendly car bow

Love the double standards on this place.
You really must be a halfwit if you think the two are in any way comparable.

Horsey McHorseface

1,706 posts

142 months

Thursday 13th February
quotequote all
Tom Talks: The Definitive Ferrari F40 Buyers Guide - Tom Hartley Jnr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGXW7NR0xIE

I was hoping to learn a bit more from the biggest ever seller of F40’s, but the slow rambling style fills most of the 37 mins.

Shappers24

393 posts

44 months

Thursday 13th February
quotequote all
stabilio said:
Good vid from JayEmm on the Tesla Model 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aojg8xWWT0c
Interesting review. But the two digs at McLaren were unnecessary and I switched off at that point. Yes your mate and his dad had a bad experience but let it go already.

Smacko

121 posts

33 months

Thursday 13th February
quotequote all
Horsey McHorseface said:
Tom Talks: The Definitive Ferrari F40 Buyers Guide - Tom Hartley Jnr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGXW7NR0xIE

I was hoping to learn a bit more from the biggest ever seller of F40’s, but the slow rambling style fills most of the 37 mins.
This family ay

g3org3y

15,584 posts

149 months

Thursday 13th February
quotequote all
ensignia said:
When LLF sits in the passenger side as some numpty does silly speeds in some tarted up deathtrap rolleyesmad

When Harry Metcalf drives silly speeds on public roads in a so-called PH friendly car bow

Love the double standards on this place.
Not sure if serious.