Badly modified cars thread Mk3

Badly modified cars thread Mk3

Author
Discussion

supacool1

205 posts

143 months

Tuesday 2nd March
quotequote all
Am on the night shift with little happening and I found this turd...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-focus-1-8-zetec-mo...

And this drug dealer spec 'Show car'

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-s7-700-bhp-stage-3...

This would have been a good car....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-300zx-600hp-Forg...

Its Just Adz

10,195 posts

173 months

Tuesday 2nd March
quotequote all
That S7 is really bad.

B'stard Child

21,883 posts

210 months

Tuesday 2nd March
quotequote all
I'm not sure on this one

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Focus-TDCI-BTCC-Re...

I think it hinges for me on if the tyres are actually Goodyear biggrin

Escort3500

7,941 posts

109 months

Tuesday 2nd March
quotequote all
For all you ‘Mustle’ car fans laugh



Wheel_Turned_Out

321 posts

2 months

Tuesday 2nd March
quotequote all
The fact this Audi A4 is the 2.0 TDI is somehow even more the icing on the cake.


h0b0

5,613 posts

160 months

Tuesday 2nd March
quotequote all
B'stard Child said:
I'm not sure on this one

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Focus-TDCI-BTCC-Re...

I think it hinges for me on if the tyres are actually Goodyear biggrin
I had no idea that tyre stickers are a thing. I assumed people were just painting the letters. Now I know they are applying rubber stickers I can't decide if that makes them sad or me old. (or both). In one advert I found it says they will report you to the authorities if you are applying the sticker to the wrong brand tyres. Who are the correct authorities? Fashion police?

E63eeeeee...

373 posts

13 months

Tuesday 2nd March
quotequote all
B'stard Child said:
I'm not sure on this one

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Focus-TDCI-BTCC-Re...

I think it hinges for me on if the tyres are actually Goodyear biggrin
Cheap to insure? Maybe, but it does take six hours to type in all of the mods.

alec.e

1,686 posts

88 months

Tuesday 2nd March
quotequote all
Its Just Adz said:
That S7 is really bad.
Is it though? Not a fan of the blacked out look or subs, but the rest looks pretty OEM and running good power...

supacool1

205 posts

143 months

Tuesday 2nd March
quotequote all
alec.e said:
Is it though? Not a fan of the blacked out look or subs, but the rest looks pretty OEM and running good power...
''As add all common problems sorted''

The above quote from the ad and the fact it has a vape in the centre cubby should be the final nails in the coffin....well that and mods up to 650bhp on 98000+ would worry me-illiteracy aside....

OllieJolly

225 posts

80 months

Tuesday 2nd March
quotequote all
supacool1 said:
''As add all common problems sorted''

The above quote from the ad and the fact it has a vape in the centre cubby should be the final nails in the coffin....well that and mods up to 650bhp on 98000+ would worry me-illiteracy aside....
I honestly feel like I can smell the interior of that S7 just through the pictures.
Do you know what I mean?
I couldn't describe the smell that I mean, but you'd know the smell if you smelled it.
And you would smell it, occasionally, despite it having a vac&fresh / magic tree covering it up. You'd still get a whiff of it every now and then.

Excessive use of the word "smell" to reinforce my point.

tril

290 posts

38 months

Tuesday 2nd March
quotequote all
alec.e said:
Its Just Adz said:
That S7 is really bad.
Is it though? Not a fan of the blacked out look or subs, but the rest looks pretty OEM and running good power...
It's not that bad apart from the speakers in the boot and the plate, which tell me the owner potentially has not mainted the car as well as it could have been. 650hp on the S7 dual clutch box would worry me long term as well.

alec.e

1,686 posts

88 months

Tuesday 2nd March
quotequote all
None of these make the car badly modified, only ‘I don’t like the sound of the owner’.

Funny enough running the same power as my CL and same design of wheels- maybe I should post my car on here too?

Mr lestat

2,922 posts

154 months

Tuesday 2nd March
quotequote all
alec.e said:
None of these make the car badly modified, only ‘I don’t like the sound of the owner’.

Funny enough running the same power as my CL and same design of wheels- maybe I should post my car on here too?
I think a self nomination would be a first. Go for it !!

loudlashadjuster

4,013 posts

148 months

Wednesday 3rd March
quotequote all
h0b0 said:
B'stard Child said:
I'm not sure on this one

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Focus-TDCI-BTCC-Re...

I think it hinges for me on if the tyres are actually Goodyear biggrin
I had no idea that tyre stickers are a thing. I assumed people were just painting the letters. Now I know they are applying rubber stickers I can't decide if that makes them sad or me old. (or both). In one advert I found it says they will report you to the authorities if you are applying the sticker to the wrong brand tyres. Who are the correct authorities? Fashion police?
Not only that, they've also slapped Dunlop and Michelin stickers on the bloody thing confused Make your mind up, idiot.

supacool1

205 posts

143 months

Thursday 4th March
quotequote all
Wow. Poor 911....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2000-Porsche-911-Conver...

Look at the poor fitment of the front and rear bumpers....

Escort3500

7,941 posts

109 months

Thursday 4th March
quotequote all
supacool1 said:
Wow. Poor 911....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2000-Porsche-911-Conver...

Look at the poor fitment of the front and rear bumpers....
Not forgetting the interior vomit

Tyre Smoke

17,112 posts

225 months

Thursday 4th March
quotequote all
That Porsche is very rare and unique.

So which is it? Rare or unique?

irocfan

26,597 posts

154 months

Thursday 4th March
quotequote all





Gotta say, not a fan


getmecoat

PH User

17,380 posts

72 months

Thursday 4th March
quotequote all



Would look better with these wheels?

Escort3500

7,941 posts

109 months

Thursday 4th March
quotequote all
irocfan said:





Gotta say, not a fan


getmecoat
Not cool getmecoat