Anybody won one of those car lotteries?

Anybody won one of those car lotteries?

Author
Discussion

DodgyGeezer

32,624 posts

171 months

Saturday 17th September
quotequote all
biggbn said:
biggbn said:
Drawn in again. Couldn't resist the classic mini on DCG, will sit fine next to my F56, same colour, kinda. It will be a keeper when I win it. See, I'm being positive this time... smile
OK, so positive thinking doesn't work...bugger. taking a DCG holiday!!
yeah - positive thinking doesn't work, nor does spoofing the negative thinking rofl


if my back wasn't shot I'd be all over this cloud9 looks absolutely gorgeous

https://www.revcomps.com/product/2008-ac-cobra-427...

BTCC_racer

116 posts

24 months

Saturday 17th September
quotequote all
That Supra! Single Ticket brought! I prefer these over the R34 GTR certainly more bomb proof!

Its Just Adz

11,696 posts

190 months

Saturday 17th September
quotequote all
BTCC_racer said:
That Supra! Single Ticket brought! I prefer these over the R34 GTR certainly more bomb proof!
Yep, me too. Really not bothered by a GTR.

Its Just Adz

11,696 posts

190 months

Quite a few tickets left on the Supra tonight.

AndrewNR

210 posts

103 months

Supra looks amazing

hairykrishna

12,370 posts

184 months

Its Just Adz said:
Quite a few tickets left on the Supra tonight.
Not enough left for my postal to make it in it seems.

It's a lovely thing - looks great in that colour. My old Supra is high on the list of 'should never have sold that' cars.
Damn son. Dream Car Giveaways barely making any money, if any on that A45 tonight. Sure they can afford it mind

cadmunkey

196 posts

70 months

Sheleftherjacket said:
Damn son. Dream Car Giveaways barely making any money, if any on that A45 tonight. Sure they can afford it mind
I never got a phone call so I didn't win it.

Its Just Adz

11,696 posts

190 months

cadmunkey said:
I never got a phone call so I didn't win it.
I watched, I didn't get a call about the Supra.

Not playing anymore.

Oh heck, is that a 106 Rallye?? Take my money....

Alorotom

10,600 posts

168 months

Saturday
quotequote all
Not sure if DCG are starting to struggle a little - im certainly getting a lot of emails and text messages from them about competitions and promoting entry etc.

Certainly unethical in terms of the push to encourage gambling etc. but I completely understand the business need.

Jimmy No Hands

4,753 posts

137 months

Saturday
quotequote all
Alorotom said:
Not sure if DCG are starting to struggle a little - im certainly getting a lot of emails and text messages from them about competitions and promoting entry etc.

Certainly unethical in terms of the push to encourage gambling etc. but I completely understand the business need.
I'd assume similar across the board, hence the free competitions to increase engagement. Given the majority don't win and get burnt, they'll likely get fed up with a hole appearing in their account each week. Add in cost of living etc. 4 to 5 entries on some of these £8.99 + is a weekly shop for some.

cadmunkey

196 posts

70 months

Yesterday (14:11)
quotequote all
Its Just Adz said:
I watched, I didn't get a call about the Supra.

Not playing anymore.

Oh heck, is that a 106 Rallye?? Take my money....
Hahah same here, always something that catches my eye!