Best smoker barges 1-5 large [Vol 18]

Best smoker barges 1-5 large [Vol 18]

TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED
Author
Discussion

tobinen

7,743 posts

111 months

Sunday 7th February
quotequote all
CharlesdeGaulle said:
Macron said:
Will THIS be the volume the C216 CL drops into budget?
I think COVID might keep things mental for a bit yet, so I'm going to say no, except to caveat that we'll see one hyper-mile barried shed in silver pop up.
In my view until new car sales/registrations start to rise we won't see a depression in used car prices

0a

22,850 posts

160 months

Sunday 7th February
quotequote all
CharlesdeGaulle said:
How long did 17 last in comparison to the others? I think it's 0a that tracks it isn't it?
17 took slightly longer than 16. I guess high prices and most of the thread time taking place under limiting tier rules or lockdown doesn't help.

Edited as I had entered today's date wrong. The slightly longer comment still stands, but it's closer!




Edited by 0a on Sunday 7th February 13:18

LetsTryAgain

2,904 posts

39 months

Sunday 7th February
quotequote all
d_a_n1979 said:
Bradford based too... spin
Racist.

d_a_n1979

2,991 posts

38 months

Sunday 7th February
quotequote all
W201_190e said:
tobinen said:
d_a_n1979 said:
Yes, looks good

Very nice, I'd be on the phone already if today had gone to plan!
What's not gone to plan?

d_a_n1979

2,991 posts

38 months

Sunday 7th February
quotequote all
LetsTryAgain said:
d_a_n1979 said:
Bradford based too... spin
Racist.
laugh

'selective'...

cat220

2,667 posts

181 months

Sunday 7th February
quotequote all
Nice looking XJ with sensible mileage for £3495...

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202009244...



W201_190e

12,033 posts

179 months

Sunday 7th February
quotequote all
d_a_n1979 said:
W201_190e said:
tobinen said:
d_a_n1979 said:
Yes, looks good

Very nice, I'd be on the phone already if today had gone to plan!
What's not gone to plan?
Had a viewing of my 190e earlier but his offer was too low.

d_a_n1979

2,991 posts

38 months

Sunday 7th February
quotequote all
W201_190e said:
d_a_n1979 said:
W201_190e said:
tobinen said:
d_a_n1979 said:
Yes, looks good

Very nice, I'd be on the phone already if today had gone to plan!
What's not gone to plan?
Had a viewing of my 190e earlier but his offer was too low.
Ah balls frown

d_a_n1979

2,991 posts

38 months

Sunday 7th February
quotequote all
cat220 said:
Nice looking XJ with sensible mileage for £3495...

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202009244...


That's lovely! cool

Never owned a Jag but that'd seriously tempt me. Not bothered re it not being a V8; spec and condition win it for me and that interior looks gorgeous. It's worn 100k very well indeed

What are they like for bork factor?

Sterillium

21,561 posts

191 months

Sunday 7th February
quotequote all
V18 already?

W201_190e

12,033 posts

179 months

Sunday 7th February
quotequote all
d_a_n1979 said:
cat220 said:
Nice looking XJ with sensible mileage for £3495...

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202009244...


That's lovely! cool

Never owned a Jag but that'd seriously tempt me. Not bothered re it not being a V8; spec and condition win it for me and that interior looks gorgeous. It's worn 100k very well indeed

What are they like for bork factor?
One of my contenders, expensive suspension issues aside they are probably the safest bet for an old barge.

BlackStang5point0

1,890 posts

179 months

Sunday 7th February
quotequote all
Just checking in

d_a_n1979

2,991 posts

38 months

Sunday 7th February
quotequote all
W201_190e said:
d_a_n1979 said:
cat220 said:
Nice looking XJ with sensible mileage for £3495...

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202009244...


That's lovely! cool

Never owned a Jag but that'd seriously tempt me. Not bothered re it not being a V8; spec and condition win it for me and that interior looks gorgeous. It's worn 100k very well indeed

What are they like for bork factor?
One of my contenders, expensive suspension issues aside they are probably the safest bet for an old barge.
Suspension stuff is generally easily sorted; bar the price. Even with my current touring; the rear SLS can cause issues & cost to fix, but generally that's down to poor maintenance etc

The only worry for me is if I could cope being back in a saloon when being so used to the versatile space of a touring!

0a

22,850 posts

160 months

Sunday 7th February
quotequote all
d_a_n1979 said:
cat220 said:
Nice looking XJ with sensible mileage for £3495...

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202009244...


That's lovely! cool

Never owned a Jag but that'd seriously tempt me. Not bothered re it not being a V8; spec and condition win it for me and that interior looks gorgeous. It's worn 100k very well indeed

What are they like for bork factor?
Similar but a generation on from mine, even the same colour. I bet it has similar performance but much better MPG. I just don’t love the looks of this generation, or the sound of a v6. Probably a good buy though. I would seek out the 4.2 v8 though.

golfer19

1,406 posts

99 months

Sunday 7th February
quotequote all
Checking in.

sprouting

434 posts

150 months

Sunday 7th February
quotequote all
Checking in.

Phil Dicky

6,667 posts

229 months

Sunday 7th February
quotequote all
Checking in.

andburg

4,781 posts

135 months

Sunday 7th February
quotequote all
For the poster wanting the most comfortable seats, anothe vote for Volvo v60/s60/xc60 with leather and heated seats.


mdk1

327 posts

175 months

Sunday 7th February
quotequote all
Long time thread lurker checking in.

W00DY

13,620 posts

192 months

TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED