Hi - New member with Bugatti Veyron pics

Hi - New member with Bugatti Veyron pics

Author
Discussion

AndrewW-G

11,968 posts

182 months

Thursday 14th October 2010
quotequote all
I prefer the 4 seat version wink


Elskeggso

3,100 posts

152 months

Thursday 14th October 2010
quotequote all
Well, I like looking at photos of Veyrons...

:loner:

Skylinecrazy

13,823 posts

159 months

Thursday 14th October 2010
quotequote all
Elskeggso said:
Well, I like looking at photos of Veyrons...

:loner:
www.google.com/images


Blue Meanie

73,668 posts

220 months

Thursday 14th October 2010
quotequote all
Skylinecrazy said:
Elskeggso said:
Well, I like looking at photos of Veyrons...

:loner:
www.google.com/images
Skyline... Quit your bhing, and leave the thread. What part of the title confused you?

Fun Bus

17,911 posts

183 months

Thursday 14th October 2010
quotequote all
Jonnas said:
What I want to know is what do you need to do for a living to afford two of them??
The owner owns old peoples homes. His house can be seen from my office (which are quite close to the airport) and photos of his driveway once appeared on a thread here and were swiftly removed. I've seen his Blue and black Veyron and the 300SL recreation which is stunning.

Edited by Fun Bus on Thursday 14th October 20:30

Elskeggso

3,100 posts

152 months

Thursday 14th October 2010
quotequote all
Skylinecrazy said:
Elskeggso said:
Well, I like looking at photos of Veyrons...

:loner:
www.google.com/images
Still not sure why you are posting on this thread...

shambolic

1,304 posts

132 months

Thursday 14th October 2010
quotequote all
tog said:
Skylinecrazy said:
Why do people get so excited every time they see a Veyron?

God, it's like an obsession... There's more interesting cars out there..
All things are relative. This week I was very excited to be being driven through London in a rather lovely old Ferrari (as in £2m-quidsworth of rather lovely), but became further excited by the Maserati Quattroporte III going the other way. Maybe I'm weird...
What about the only quatrroporte II in existence that's still running?
Saw it this year by pure chance







Edited by shambolic on Thursday 14th October 22:16

Skylinecrazy

13,823 posts

159 months

Thursday 14th October 2010
quotequote all
That is special!


Rob287

708 posts

147 months

Thursday 14th October 2010
quotequote all
I think I saw some sweet pictures of an R34 GTR in the readers cars section!

Now he's gone... Nice veyron piccies.

Skylinecrazy

13,823 posts

159 months

Thursday 14th October 2010
quotequote all
Rob287 said:
I think I saw some sweet pictures of an R34 GTR in the readers cars section!

Now he's gone... Nice veyron piccies.
10/10 for originality.


gid91

8 posts

127 months

Thursday 14th October 2010
quotequote all
Not best quality pics but I took these at Goodwood Moving Motor Show 2010

smile





North West Tom

11,056 posts

142 months

Friday 15th October 2010
quotequote all
I like the Veyron. It gets a bit boring seeing pics of (mainly the same Arab) Bugattis on here, but I've never seen one in the flesh, and no doubt I'd be week at the knees if I did!

tog

3,998 posts

193 months

Friday 15th October 2010
quotequote all
shambolic said:
tog said:
Skylinecrazy said:
Why do people get so excited every time they see a Veyron?

God, it's like an obsession... There's more interesting cars out there..
All things are relative. This week I was very excited to be being driven through London in a rather lovely old Ferrari (as in £2m-quidsworth of rather lovely), but became further excited by the Maserati Quattroporte III going the other way. Maybe I'm weird...
What about the only quatrroporte II in existence that's still running?
Saw it this year by pure chance







Edited by shambolic on Thursday 14th October 22:16
Great isn't it smile I saw it at the NEC a few years ago. I think it was for sale recently.

berkatheberkeley

2 posts

6 months

Saturday 30th January
quotequote all
Fun fact: I go to school with the son of the Bugatti’s owner, he still has the pursang aswell as a very on supersport, the first Chiron, Chiron sport, divo and may have purchased the 300+!