992 GT3

992 GT3

Author
Discussion

Cheib

20,301 posts

140 months

Thursday 21st January
quotequote all
We’ve already been told Shark Blue is the launch colour and seen what it looks like in the Vid. Can’t believe Porsche will be launching two news blues on the GT3....

It really does look dreadful though !

Twinfan

7,802 posts

69 months

Thursday 21st January
quotequote all
That pic is a rendition not done by Porsche. It was discussed on Rennlist.

992_GT3

286 posts

4 months

Thursday 21st January
quotequote all
Twinfan said:
That pic is a rendition not done by Porsche. It was discussed on Rennlist.
Why do a rendition that ignores the information already known/seen?!

Scott Parker

765 posts

186 months

Thursday 21st January
quotequote all
Embargo is until next Tuesday 11pm UK. My car is a May build

992_GT3

286 posts

4 months

Thursday 21st January
quotequote all
Scott Parker said:
Embargo is until next Tuesday 11pm UK. My car is a May build
I thought dealers hadn’t been given official allocation numbers yet (and therefore no-one knew where they were on the list)?

Scott Parker

765 posts

186 months

Thursday 21st January
quotequote all
There's around 10 UK cars that are sold, the rest will be next week

giles panizzi

306 posts

198 months

Thursday 21st January
quotequote all
Scott Parker said:
Embargo is until next Tuesday 11pm UK. My car is a May build
Is touring a choice for the 1st batch?

Scott Parker

765 posts

186 months

Thursday 21st January
quotequote all
Not sure, i would expect not though

MDL111

5,387 posts

142 months

Friday 22nd January
quotequote all
992_GT3 said:
Twinfan said:
That pic is a rendition not done by Porsche. It was discussed on Rennlist.
Why do a rendition that ignores the information already known/seen?!
Because with laxer rules the answers might change

Porsche911R

21,146 posts

230 months

Friday 22nd January
quotequote all
Scott Parker said:
There's around 10 UK cars that are sold, the rest will be next week
how have you got total UK sales figures ? out of interest. That's pretty high end info at this time but maybe out of date.

I heard that dates been put back to mid Feb for the press, and there are over 200 cars this year, the first cars you talk about are PTS slots. to catch a PTS window but 20 odd early PTS cars.
:-)

So yet another impossable car to get with these very low numbers.





Edited by Porsche911R on Friday 22 January 09:35

Scott Parker

765 posts

186 months

Friday 22nd January
quotequote all
I’m told there was 9 PTS slots and that these orders would of been into PGB the week before Christmas

Porsche911R

21,146 posts

230 months

Friday 22nd January
quotequote all
Scott Parker said:
I’m told there was 9 PTS slots and that these orders would of been into PGB the week before Christmas
was your data Via OPC's they always seem a bit late to the full info and then it's Chinese wispers.

Any way low PTS numbers but sadly the embargo dates slipped to mid Feb I think, I won't quote the date I have.

What's more exciting is the RS spec sheet !!! Not that I am privy to post any of that on here.

maddness though circa 20 PTS cars makes them ultra rare yet again. The overs will be £200k at this rate esp when they post the ring time, the "RS killer"

av185

13,358 posts

92 months

Friday 22nd January
quotequote all
Porsche911R said:
The overs cars will be £200k £225k min at this rate esp when they post the ring time, the "RS killer"
Efa.

MDMA .

6,324 posts

66 months

Friday 22nd January
quotequote all
Scott Parker said:
There's around 10 UK cars that are sold, the rest will be next week
My mate says he has number 7.

Porsche911R

21,146 posts

230 months

Friday 22nd January
quotequote all
av185 said:
Porsche911R said:
The overs cars will be £200k £225k min at this rate esp when they post the ring time, the "RS killer"
Efa.
while I can post a few numbers , I don't have a crystal ball for values. £225k would be strong but doable I guess.
these last wave of GT cars will be all swan songs for ICE.

RS is lol spec where people will go wtf. But the RRP will be very high in the 1st place.

992_GT3

286 posts

4 months

Friday 22nd January
quotequote all
Porsche911R said:
Any way low PTS numbers but sadly the embargo dates slipped to mid Feb I think, I won't quote the date I have.
Why not? So you can’t be proved wrong?

What is the point of claiming you know all this extra information, but you can’t share any of it. Seems like BS to me.

Edited by 992_GT3 on Friday 22 January 10:41

GTSJOE

254 posts

118 months

Friday 22nd January
quotequote all
Porsche911R said:
how have you got total UK sales figures ? out of interest. That's pretty high end info at this time but maybe out of date.

I heard that dates been put back to mid Feb for the press, and there are over 200 cars this year, the first cars you talk about are PTS slots. to catch a PTS window but 20 odd early PTS cars.
:-)

So yet another impossable car to get with these very low numbers.





Edited by Porsche911R on Friday 22 January 09:35
I checked with my local OPC last week, I am confirmed in the first batch of cars, maybe 5-6 cars. Oddly, they don’t have an allocation yet/build slots etc. They do have release dates/ delivery dates for the 992GTS! Release is 31St March, UK cars will be delivered week 29.
They are expecting first batch UK 992GT3’s to be delivered in May.
Touring will be released a month later with deliveries mid summer

Cheib

20,301 posts

140 months

Friday 22nd January
quotequote all
Congrats to everyone that is getting a car....look forward to hearing all about it !

Scott Parker

765 posts

186 months

Friday 22nd January
quotequote all
Porsche911R said:
was your data Via OPC's they always seem a bit late to the full info and then it's Chinese wispers.

Any way low PTS numbers but sadly the embargo dates slipped to mid Feb I think, I won't quote the date I have.

What's more exciting is the RS spec sheet !!! Not that I am privy to post any of that on here.

maddness though circa 20 PTS cars makes them ultra rare yet again. The overs will be £200k at this rate esp when they post the ring time, the "RS killer"
As far as I’m still aware at this moment in time I’m doing my final spec on the 27th when the configurator goes live

Porsche911R

21,146 posts

230 months

Friday 22nd January
quotequote all
992_GT3 said:
Porsche911R said:
Any way low PTS numbers but sadly the embargo dates slipped to mid Feb I think, I won't quote the date I have.
Why not? So you can’t be proved wrong?

What is the point of claiming you know all this extra information, but you can’t share any of it. Seems like BS to me.
chill out :-) I am sure you can work out what Mid Feb is date wise. lets see what happens and you can then post "sorry" on the site.

As dates move about I Am not posting it to the second as people like you st all over the posts.