992 GT3

992 GT3

Author
Discussion

Scott Parker

765 posts

186 months

Friday 22nd January
quotequote all
Your Willy obviously isn’t big enough then

Scott Parker

765 posts

186 months

Friday 22nd January
quotequote all
Just for further clarity

throt

2,582 posts

135 months

Friday 22nd January
quotequote all
Scott Parker said:
Just for further clarity
Scott, you really must have a bid one, buddy ..;)

Mankers

261 posts

134 months

Friday 22nd January
quotequote all
So for those lucky few, what PTS colours are you considering? Grigio Telesto would be my choice ( grey I know, but really like that colour!)..... Perhaps a PTS opportunity deserves something brighter or more ‘heritage’ Porsche?!

Deansfield

131 posts

69 months

Friday 22nd January
quotequote all
throt said:
Scott Parker said:
Just for further clarity
Scott, you really must have a bid one, buddy ..;)
I reckon it’s massive

( his wallet)

Scott Parker

765 posts

186 months

Friday 22nd January
quotequote all
I knew that Lizard Green RS watch I bought would come in useful one day

throt

2,582 posts

135 months

Friday 22nd January
quotequote all
Deansfield said:
throt said:
Scott Parker said:
Just for further clarity
Scott, you really must have a bid one, buddy ..;)
I reckon it’s massive

( his wallet)
RS slot,,, yuuuuuuuuuuuuuugge . Haha

throt

2,582 posts

135 months

Friday 22nd January
quotequote all
Scott Parker said:
I knew that Lizard Green RS watch I bought would come in useful one day
Enjoy in good health, Scott

Going to be a beauty

Melvynr

820 posts

16 months

Friday 22nd January
quotequote all
So what is the base price

Scott Parker

765 posts

186 months

Friday 22nd January
quotequote all
Melvynr said:
So what is the base price
Only 10k at the moment biggrin seriously though, I will know when you do when it goes live on the configurator but let’s just say I’m expecting a 160k price tag with the options and PTS

Melvynr

820 posts

16 months

Friday 22nd January
quotequote all
st, he's just chocked himself with his own d1ck.

Melvynr

820 posts

16 months

Friday 22nd January
quotequote all
Scott Parker said:
Only 10k at the moment biggrin seriously though, I will know when you do when it goes live on the configurator but let’s just say I’m expecting a 160k price tag with the options and PTS
Brilliant , PTS be around 8-10k you reckon.

Scott Parker

765 posts

186 months

Friday 22nd January
quotequote all
Very good biggrin but my email is real and dated December wink

Scott Parker

765 posts

186 months

Friday 22nd January
quotequote all
I would imagine it was an internal email forwarded with a few bits removed apart from the PDF which was attached for me

It was never an official email for me, the PDF was for me

Edited by Scott Parker on Friday 22 January 20:48

GT4RS

2,753 posts

162 months

Friday 22nd January
quotequote all
Speaking with my opc this week the said they have been told they will get higher numbers for the 992 gt3 over the 991.2 gt3. There response was every generation we keep making more and more to feed the demand. Why wouldn’t we!

Melvynr

820 posts

16 months

Saturday 23rd January
quotequote all
Well despite the bickering, congrats to everyone who has there allocation and must be very excited.

992_GT3

286 posts

4 months

Saturday 23rd January
quotequote all
Scott Parker said:
I would imagine it was an internal email forwarded with a few bits removed apart from the PDF which was attached for me

It was never an official email for me, the PDF was for me
What PTS colours are you considering?

Scott Parker

765 posts

186 months

Saturday 23rd January
quotequote all
I'm pretty sure on colour but am waiting to see full car/options/interior before i fully commit.I was called last week to confirm colour and if i was having any painted interior options

992_GT3

286 posts

4 months

Saturday 23rd January
quotequote all
Scott Parker said:
I'm pretty sure on colour but am waiting to see full car/options/interior before i fully commit.I was called last week to confirm colour and if i was having any painted interior options
Any unusual unexpected options available?
Presumably a choice of folding buckets or fixed buckets?
Are there (mega expensive?) Carbon options to replace the black plastic at the front and rear?

Thanks

Deansfield

131 posts

69 months

Saturday 23rd January
quotequote all
Come on guys get back on track and forget the childlike attitudes !

I remember prior to the 991.2 GT3 release the forum was much more mature/ interesting!

If you have real info about the car dates,specs, £prices,colours etc there are many of us here would love to read this rather than the bickering

Look forward to readings some genuine updates from the lucky ones with early allocations
Hoping you enjoy the amazing experience