How would you spec your 992 GTS?

How would you spec your 992 GTS?

Author
Discussion

IREvans

1,126 posts

120 months

Wednesday 5th April 2023
quotequote all
APOLO1 said:
My GTS Cab came with 36/41 Psi, lowering to 29/33 Cold transformed the ride quality......Same as it did on 992Turbo S etc
The improvement in ride quality at the comfort pressures is extraordinary. C2S, C2 GTS, and GT3 all show an improvement.

APOLO1

5,254 posts

192 months

Thursday 6th April 2023
quotequote all
IREvans said:
The improvement in ride quality at the comfort pressures is extraordinary. C2S, C2 GTS, and GT3 all show an improvement.
Taking into account just what an effect it has on ride quality, whilst its in one of the sub menus on the PCM you would think that they would put a flyer or something in the book pack. From my experience the largest improvement in ride quality was on the 992GT3. If on Cup 2s you can take these down lower to 26/29 over winter months.

MeisterH

816 posts

99 months

Monday 10th April 2023
quotequote all
Lowered the pressure down to 30/33 general drive seems better, not night and day.. but better.

On another note, interior rattles on rear seat area, top of passenger side window.. awful.. have to say all my other 992's bar a 992 S I've had had been fine, i wonder if the passenger top window rattle may be from when the OPC fitter the dash cam ?

Do you guys seem to get in 8th gear a labouring feeling ? almost like the car needs to drop a gear but the PDK doesn't pick it up quick enough

eugegall

16 posts

184 months

Thursday 13th April 2023
quotequote all
Collection day today!












Trufit

63 posts

180 months

Thursday 13th April 2023
quotequote all
eugegall said:
Collection day today!











Lovely, enjoy.

From the first photo I thought that the Batmobile was going to be unveiled

Wheelspinning

1,113 posts

28 months

Thursday 13th April 2023
quotequote all
eugegall said:
Collection day today!











love love that...its really stunning.

I spec'd the aero kit on my T order thats im awaiting a build date; its yellow with the same gloss black and carbon roof.

However, last time I checked aero kit had vanished off the configurator again.

Hobo

5,735 posts

244 months

Friday 14th April 2023
quotequote all
Looks great. Enjoy.

I have to wonder though why Porsche dont make the sunroof the same width as the front and rear windows to make it look more like a continuous glazed are, instead of insetting slightly at the sunroof area. To me, it just ruins the lines a little.

Stu-nph26

1,984 posts

103 months

Friday 14th April 2023
quotequote all
eugegall said:
Collection day today!











Stunning.

Stu-nph26

1,984 posts

103 months

Friday 14th April 2023
quotequote all
Wheelspinning said:
love love that...its really stunning.

I spec'd the aero kit on my T order thats im awaiting a build date; its yellow with the same gloss black and carbon roof.

However, last time I checked aero kit had vanished off the configurator again.
It's a GTS but yellow with gloss black and aero kit in my local dealer






Edited by Stu-nph26 on Friday 14th April 14:40

CallThatMusic

2,463 posts

86 months

Friday 14th April 2023
quotequote all
Trufit said:
eugegall said:
Collection day today!











Lovely, enjoy.

From the first photo I thought that the Batmobile was going to be unveiled
Yes, lovely. Miles of smiles I bet…

finmac

1,455 posts

236 months

Monday 8th May 2023
quotequote all
This thread has been very quiet for a couple of weeks. Wonder has anyone had a recent allocation for a GTS please?

mattuk77

69 posts

168 months

Monday 8th May 2023
quotequote all
finmac said:
This thread has been very quiet for a couple of weeks. Wonder has anyone had a recent allocation for a GTS please?
Mine went into production two weeks ago, aiming for early June delivery apparently but that feels optimistic?

bennno

11,245 posts

267 months

Monday 8th May 2023
quotequote all
mattuk77 said:
finmac said:
This thread has been very quiet for a couple of weeks. Wonder has anyone had a recent allocation for a GTS please?
Mine went into production two weeks ago, aiming for early June delivery apparently but that feels optimistic?
If it did then it’ll be in the port now…..

mattuk77

69 posts

168 months

Monday 8th May 2023
quotequote all
bennno said:
If it did then it’ll be in the port now…..
Mm, the MyPorsche tracker still shows stage 3 and thought I’m supposed to get production photos at some point…

davidc1

1,538 posts

160 months

Monday 8th May 2023
quotequote all
Saw a nice gts targa 992 in bluewater today.

IREvans

1,126 posts

120 months

Monday 8th May 2023
quotequote all
mattuk77 said:
Mm, the MyPorsche tracker still shows stage 3 and thought I’m supposed to get production photos at some point…
My car had been with me for over a week, and the app was still showing at stage 3…!

mattuk77

69 posts

168 months

Monday 8th May 2023
quotequote all
IREvans said:
My car had been with me for over a week, and the app was still showing at stage 3…!
Ah cool, there is hope yet! I want it for a road trip mid June and needs PPF’ing first!

bennno

11,245 posts

267 months

Tuesday 9th May 2023
quotequote all
mattuk77 said:
bennno said:
If it did then it’ll be in the port now…..
Mm, the MyPorsche tracker still shows stage 3 and thought I’m supposed to get production photos at some point…
Mine also does, but the dealers advised it’s built and at the port….. although there are major backlog issues at the port

Trufit

63 posts

180 months

Tuesday 9th May 2023
quotequote all


I’ve had mine since the end of February (couldn’t wait for the 1st March!) and am over the moon with it, it needs a good clean at the minute after a long weekend away but I’ve got a run out with a few friends tomorrow so that’ll have to wait.

Spec wise I think I got my choices spot on for me - I would like to try one without the lightweight glass to see if it does make a difference noise wise though!

turbospud

499 posts

236 months

Tuesday 9th May 2023
quotequote all
finally got round to doing the pec day,what a real good set up that is,great food and instructors
quite a few gts available there in different specs to try too.

i did notice most were on michelin mp4s and the car is noticeably quieter in road noise than mine that has with p zeros.
although the roads there are smoother than around here

new set goes on about every week apparantly,should have asked about the cast offs for using on a trackday smile