Post a pic of your V8 Ferrari

Post a pic of your V8 Ferrari

Author
Discussion

George-eed

67 posts

67 months

Friday 18th March
quotequote all
sone said:
I’ve just dropped my f8/spider after only three months, similar thing for me didn’t gel with it, turbo or lack of noise but just didn’t feel it.
What did you replace it with? I would highly recommend a Pista it’s without doubt the best car I’ve ever owned. I look forward to the weekends when i can take it out for a drive and when im not driving it it i just love looking at it!

stimshady

1,303 posts

164 months

Saturday 19th March
quotequote all

stimshady

1,303 posts

164 months

Saturday 19th March
quotequote all


A couple more of my GTB smile

sone

4,559 posts

215 months

Saturday 19th March
quotequote all
George-eed said:
What did you replace it with? I would highly recommend a Pista it’s without doubt the best car I’ve ever owned. I look forward to the weekends when i can take it out for a drive and when im not driving it it i just love looking at it!
812 super fast. First v12 Ferrari for me so fingers crossed I like it.

Singh911

947 posts

218 months

Sunday 20th March
quotequote all

George-eed

67 posts

67 months

Monday 21st March
quotequote all
sone said:
812 super fast. First v12 Ferrari for me so fingers crossed I like it.
I've never tried a V12 either and i only hear good things about them. I can only have one special car and as such it has to be mid engine for me. Good luck with it, hope you like it and post some photos when you get it.

Juber

557 posts

115 months

Monday 21st March
quotequote all
Singh911 said:
Very nice!!

Spleen

4,658 posts

98 months

Monday 21st March
quotequote all
George-eed said:
sone said:
812 super fast. First v12 Ferrari for me so fingers crossed I like it.
I've never tried a V12 either and i only hear good things about them. I can only have one special car and as such it has to be mid engine for me. Good luck with it, hope you like it and post some photos when you get it.
Bonkers and frankly epic noise. I was at a FOC track day (my first) last year and the noise the 812 generates at full chat is just, well, absolutelybloodyfantastic.

blueg33

29,683 posts

201 months

Monday 21st March
quotequote all

GT3ZZZ

721 posts

147 months

Monday 21st March
quotequote all
Just finalised my spec on a F8 Spider earlier, due October, will be one of the last ever mid engined V8 cars. Went Rosso Fuoco smile

Fiammetta

276 posts

65 months

Tuesday 22nd March
quotequote all

430scuderia1

451 posts

195 months

Tuesday 22nd March
quotequote all

Coxey

234 posts

84 months

Thursday 24th March
quotequote all
I hate threads like this with photos of Pistas, just traded in my GTB in for this….


George-eed

67 posts

67 months

Thursday 24th March
quotequote all
Coxey said:
I hate threads like this with photos of Pistas, just traded in my GTB in for this….

Congrats, looks stunning, you’ll love it!

PaulB1

14 posts

181 months

Friday 25th March
quotequote all

G-wiz

155 posts

3 months

Sunday 27th March
quotequote all
blueg33 said:
The F360 really does look good in black.

Seems to look better in darker hues.

blueg33

29,683 posts

201 months

Sunday 27th March
quotequote all
G-wiz said:
blueg33 said:
The F360 really does look good in black.

Seems to look better in darker hues.
Thanks. I like it, takes some effort though

MisterBigglesworth

145 posts

25 months

Monday 28th March
quotequote all


First proper roof down drive of the year. Worth the wait.

Mark_Blanchard

Original Poster:

425 posts

232 months

Thursday 21st April
quotequote all
My dodgy parking in Henley.
.

blueg33

29,683 posts

201 months

Thursday 21st April
quotequote all
Mark_Blanchard said:
My dodgy parking in Henley.
.
Looks great

Having nicked a wheel on a kerb the other week, I think you have the distance from the kerb spot on.....