FF prices

FF prices

Author
Discussion

gazm

798 posts

210 months

Wednesday 19th May
quotequote all
which car is it - the link is only taking me to a main page with a few advertised

marky7seven

151 posts

14 months

Thursday 20th May
quotequote all
gazm said:
which car is it - the link is only taking me to a main page with a few advertised
Sorry my mistake: https://gvelondon.com/cars/ferrari-ff-black/

ANOpax

445 posts

132 months

Thursday 20th May
quotequote all
marky7seven said:
It's fully loaded so that's the good news.
I suspect that the reason it has hung around is the UK market is very mileage sensitive and 43k miles (on the odo rather than the 41k quoted in the ad) may be putting people off because these cars are so driveable that you'll be adding a lot more to that total.

And then there's the dealer's reputation to consider...

One minor point is that they have run the fuel tank very low. This can damage the fuel pumps which is a £2-3k fix depending on whether one or both pumps have overheated and is not covered by warranty (ask me how I know). If you decide to proceed, have a PPI done including a code check and if there are any strange fuel error messages which won't clear then negotiate the price down to cover new pumps.

ThePackMan

344 posts

32 months

Thursday 20th May
quotequote all
marky7seven said:
gazm said:
which car is it - the link is only taking me to a main page with a few advertised
Sorry my mistake: https://gvelondon.com/cars/ferrari-ff-black/
Not sure if it helps you much, but I'm 95% certain this is one of my old cars. I agree with the above (shock horror!) that it is pretty high mileage for an FF in the UK. I believe that I PX'd it at 28K miles into the Ferrari dealer network probably back in late 2016, from memory I sold it for around £120K. So it's not done huge miles since then, but it's getting on at 40K+. In terms of GVE, I've bought from them before. They are OK (in my opinion) but you're not buying through the dealer network, which means you'd want to pay a lower figure from a comparable car inside the Ferrari world. Good luck!

marky7seven

151 posts

14 months

Thursday 20th May
quotequote all
ThePackMan said:
Not sure if it helps you much, but I'm 95% certain this is one of my old cars. I agree with the above (shock horror!) that it is pretty high mileage for an FF in the UK. I believe that I PX'd it at 28K miles into the Ferrari dealer network probably back in late 2016, from memory I sold it for around £120K. So it's not done huge miles since then, but it's getting on at 40K+. In terms of GVE, I've bought from them before. They are OK (in my opinion) but you're not buying through the dealer network, which means you'd want to pay a lower figure from a comparable car inside the Ferrari world. Good luck!
They have actually sold the car. High mileage on the car doesn't frighten me that much.

gazm

798 posts

210 months

Thursday 20th May
quotequote all
I was looking at this and the FF at Scuderia - i must have left 10 messages at GVE for someone to call me. I honestly dont know how they manage to sell cars given how bad they are at returning calls

Mattjevans

205 posts

58 months

Friday 21st May
quotequote all
I had the same experience with GVE, wasn’t too worried about mileage if appropriately priced, but gave up and bought elsewhere

Van Dessel

100 posts

24 months

Thursday
quotequote all
I've not watched him in several months but Mr. Double-T shirt is back with a pretty entertaining review of the FF: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U6LazomndQ
Nothing we've not seen before but he puts it across in a fun way. Those US valuations are low!

RUNDLL

120 posts

86 months

Jayemm's mat James just bought one. Jayemm absolutely loves it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkbgTVECnEc