Show us your Diablo

Author
Discussion

Rocco1

3,081 posts

186 months

Wednesday 23rd October 2013
quotequote all
how many SV Diablo's remain in the UK?

Diablo SV

Original Poster:

291 posts

146 months

Thursday 24th October 2013
quotequote all
At a guess I,d say it,s under 15 , all variants under 50 . Just a guess

Edited by Diablo SV on Thursday 24th October 10:24

Rocco1

3,081 posts

186 months

Thursday 24th October 2013
quotequote all
So what is the general consensus around the Diablo
Are the likely to follow a similar pattern as the countach increase in value say in the next 3/5 years??

ro55a

705 posts

157 months

Thursday 24th October 2013
quotequote all
Diablo's will go through the roof, nothing like them on the road. I am a huge fan of the Murci and Aventador but find that they do not knock me on my arse when I see them like the Diablo and Countach do. Diablo's are just so fantastical and extravagant and you just don't get that anymore. £100k all day long in the next 5 years and worth every penny.
Hold on to em boys!

Sudesh

561 posts

210 months

Thursday 24th October 2013
quotequote all
ro55a said:
Diablo's will go through the roof, nothing like them on the road. I am a huge fan of the Murci and Aventador but find that they do not knock me on my arse when I see them like the Diablo and Countach do. Diablo's are just so fantastical and extravagant and you just don't get that anymore. £100k all day long in the next 5 years and worth every penny.
Hold on to em boys!
I agree with regards to the look/styling etc, the newer stuff doesn't really do it for me either.

Taking the Diablo out is an event from start to finish.

Rocco1

3,081 posts

186 months

Thursday 24th October 2013
quotequote all
Was out in the SV this weekend and the attention it generated was something else!!!

Diablo SV

Original Poster:

291 posts

146 months

Friday 25th October 2013
quotequote all
Have to agree on the above points , took my diablo to a couple of events at Silverstone and out of all the models there the old gal grabbed most of the attention , until the bloody countach,s turned up that is lol

ro55a

705 posts

157 months

Friday 25th October 2013
quotequote all
Followed by the testarossa! Doh!

SimonSays

449 posts

278 months

Tuesday 29th October 2013
quotequote all



AtlantisWeb

358 posts

173 months

Tuesday 29th October 2013
quotequote all
Looks good without the wing.

Diablo SV

Original Poster:

291 posts

146 months

Saturday 7th December 2013
quotequote all


Here,s ex Rod Stewart car

Sudesh

561 posts

210 months

Saturday 7th December 2013
quotequote all
SimonSays said:


Nice interior combo Simon!

I'm planning on doing a full retrim on my Diablo, but still unsure on what color and material choices to go with. There was a beautiful Black Murcielago SV on display at the BEC show, and I really liked the Alcantara trim on it.


SimonSays

449 posts

278 months

Monday 9th December 2013
quotequote all
Sudesh said:
Nice interior combo Simon!

I'm planning on doing a full retrim on my Diablo, but still unsure on what color and material choices to go with. There was a beautiful Black Murcielago SV on display at the BEC show, and I really liked the Alcantara trim on it.
Thanks. If I'm not mistaken, this was the launch colour combo. I have however an SV dash in alcantara in there too.

Sudesh

561 posts

210 months

Monday 9th December 2013
quotequote all
SimonSays said:
Thanks. If I'm not mistaken, this was the launch colour combo. I have however an SV dash in alcantara in there too.
Yeah same as me, I have the lower dash in alcantara top, and a few other bits.

djt77

265 posts

228 months

Tuesday 10th December 2013
quotequote all
Anyone know what happened to the orange one that was available on one of the driving experiences, I remember driving it along with a viper, 911, XK and something else on an old airfield.

Diablo SV

Original Poster:

291 posts

146 months

Tuesday 10th December 2013
quotequote all
Do you mean this one


Davo456gt

696 posts

152 months

Tuesday 10th December 2013
quotequote all
Diablo SV said:
Do you mean this one

One of only seven 1999 SVs imported to the UK in RHD I believe

Diablo SV

Original Poster:

291 posts

146 months

Tuesday 10th December 2013
quotequote all
Davo456gt said:
Diablo SV said:
Do you mean this one

One of only seven 1999 SVs imported to the UK in RHD I believe
It was nine including a roadster I think !

djt77

265 posts

228 months

Wednesday 11th December 2013
quotequote all
Yes that looks like the one, can't recall if had the SV decals on the side though

NeilH

344 posts

273 months

Wednesday 11th December 2013
quotequote all
Diablo SV said:
It was nine including a roadster I think !
How do you know these things ? eek .. perhaps more to the point - WHY do you know these things ? nerd