V12 Lambo Photo Thread

Author
Discussion

labrit

321 posts

186 months

Sunday 9th November 2014
quotequote all
How is it on track?

Reeso

1,199 posts

254 months

Sunday 9th November 2014
quotequote all
It's big, heavy, and God dame slow.....it was the parade lap at silverstone classics this year lol. I have never driven slower on a circuit than I did that day.
Other than that, not really had it on track.

Alpinestars

13,954 posts

247 months

Sunday 9th November 2014
quotequote all
Reeso said:
It's big, heavy, and God dame slow.....it was the parade lap at silverstone classics this year lol. I have never driven slower on a circuit than I did that day.
Other than that, not really had it on track.
Oh dear, not really what he wanted to hear. But look on the bright side Labrit, quick enough for Bond St wink.

lambo666

454 posts

121 months

Monday 10th November 2014
quotequote all


Nice plate on the lp640.....his evil little brother above. .............may be in a lp640 next year .....but had a test drive in a 458....and was very impressed......but there's nothing like the noise a lambo makes though....

AndrewD

7,553 posts

287 months

Monday 10th November 2014
quotequote all
Alpinestars said:
Oh dear, not really what he wanted to hear. But look on the bright side Labrit, quick enough for Bond St wink.
Josh is more of an Old Compton Street kinda guy smile

labrit

321 posts

186 months

Monday 10th November 2014
quotequote all
AndrewD said:
Josh is more of an Old Compton Street kinda guy smile
Pillock!

Alpinestars

13,954 posts

247 months

Monday 10th November 2014
quotequote all
labrit said:
Pillock!
Outed.

AndrewD

7,553 posts

287 months

Tuesday 11th November 2014
quotequote all
Alpinestars said:
labrit said:
Pillock!
Outed.
hehe

labrit

321 posts

186 months

Tuesday 11th November 2014
quotequote all
AndrewD said:
hehe
lol wker!

Eleander

144 posts

180 months

Thursday 27th November 2014
quotequote all
Last weekend I picked up my new Murcielago - it will no doubt be familiar to you having been purchased from fellow forum member Kam (top bloke!!). First proper drive in it will be this weekend which I can not tell you how much I am looking forward to.

Will need to get some decent photos but until then here is the one I took before tucking it away in the garage.


AtlantisWeb

358 posts

173 months

Friday 28th November 2014
quotequote all
Eleander said:
Last weekend I picked up my new Murcielago - it will no doubt be familiar to you having been purchased from fellow forum member Kam (top bloke!!). First proper drive in it will be this weekend which I can not tell you how much I am looking forward to.

Will need to get some decent photos but until then here is the one I took before tucking it away in the garage.

Lovely looking example. Enjoy to the max!

Eleander

144 posts

180 months

Sunday 30th November 2014
quotequote all
AtlantisWeb said:
Lovely looking example. Enjoy to the max!
It had the thumbs up from both Carlo and Mike Pullen - reckoned it was as good an example as you will find so if its good enough for them its good enough for me.

Thanks, in fact I was enjoying it so much yesterday I forgot to stop and take any pictures.

Danny3320

391 posts

135 months

andecorp

266 posts

266 months

Monday 1st December 2014
quotequote all
Why does it have red tail light surrounds?

SydneySE

406 posts

263 months

Wednesday 3rd December 2014
quotequote all



samlambo

20 posts

115 months

Monday 29th December 2014
quotequote all
My right hand drive SV from Singapore
Grigio Telesto, #328

The SV decal is orange in color just like my calipers but somehow because of the camera it looks yellow but its not.


vetteheadracer

8,271 posts

256 months

Tuesday 30th December 2014
quotequote all
Went on the Lambo 50th last year so took quite a lot of pictures.......

Rheims old pits on the drive down.



Alps on the way down to Italy


Milan and parked up for the start of the event.



Italian fighter base for lunch.


Bologna square where all the cars parked up over night.



Took about 1,000 pictures over the 5 days smile so have quite a lot of V12 Lambo pics.....

andecorp

266 posts

266 months

Tuesday 30th December 2014
quotequote all
vetteheadracer said:
Took about 1,000 pictures over the 5 days smile so have quite a lot of V12 Lambo pics.....
Show us smile

I was car 045

Anjum

1,605 posts

287 months

Saturday 3rd January 2015
quotequote all
And me, please!

I was 245.. ...orancio argus with black Roadster wheels...... 😄

martin-reyland

40 posts

181 months

Tuesday 6th January 2015
quotequote all