Pagani Zonda

Pagani Zonda

Author
Discussion

steadyrock

Original Poster:

4,159 posts

171 months

Tuesday 18th September 2007
quotequote all
Does anyone on the site actually own a Zonda?

I have seen two on two occasions in Aberdeen. I saw the Rio Prestige silver C12s 7.0 and a few months later saw a silver C12s 7.3. Beasting machines! I have some good pics if the owners would like them.

I know the registration plates but won't put them up incase that hacks someone off.

sstein

6,249 posts

222 months

Tuesday 18th September 2007
quotequote all
Seen this one a year ago, lovely car

http://www.speed-shot.co.uk/DSC_5793.html 

-

Stuart

steadyrock

Original Poster:

4,159 posts

171 months

Wednesday 19th September 2007
quotequote all
yeah that is the privately owned one I was on about. I think the guy might be from Edinburgh, but definitely from Scotland.

Will26

1,495 posts

178 months

Wednesday 19th September 2007
quotequote all
I dont own one but do have access to one.

deevlash

10,442 posts

205 months

Wednesday 19th September 2007
quotequote all
Mrbridger used to have one but sold it to Rio Prestige which is run by Northo who posts on here. I have 3 zonda F's in my garage. (I wish)

W111AAM

611 posts

200 months

Wednesday 19th September 2007
quotequote all
There's one for sale at the moment with Tom Hartley. Looks very similar Harry's car from Evo Magazine?

JOETHETOE

548 posts

185 months

Wednesday 19th September 2007
quotequote all
Think Hudsons have UK distribution rights for Pagani and as such always seem to have them in stock. Awesome cars no doubt!

steadyrock

Original Poster:

4,159 posts

171 months

Wednesday 19th September 2007
quotequote all
Will26, how do you have access to one and what model?

Mattymouse33

1,276 posts

175 months

Wednesday 19th September 2007
quotequote all
Another spotted by my friend at the Forth road bridge a couple of weeks ago

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&a...

will_

6,003 posts

171 months

Wednesday 19th September 2007
quotequote all
W111AAM said:
There's one for sale at the moment with Tom Hartley. Looks very similar Harry's car from Evo Magazine?
Not Harry's - his has 30,000 miles on it, THs only has 6000

Norbury90

6,736 posts

174 months

Wednesday 19th September 2007
quotequote all
Mattymouse33 said:
Another spotted by my friend at the Forth road bridge a couple of weeks ago

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&a...
That's the Rio Prestige one.

Ade355

337 posts

208 months

Wednesday 19th September 2007
quotequote all
steadyrock said:
Will26, how do you have access to one and what model?
My guess is that new P1-like car club. They have an orange Zonda. Whats the name again? I deal looked like you only got the Zonda 2-3 days per year

Norbury90

6,736 posts

174 months

Wednesday 19th September 2007
quotequote all
Ade355 said:
steadyrock said:
Will26, how do you have access to one and what model?
My guess is that new P1-like car club. They have an orange Zonda. Whats the name again? I deal looked like you only got the Zonda 2-3 days per year
Group 20 smile

theRossatron

1,016 posts

200 months

Thursday 20th September 2007
quotequote all
The other Silver C12S belongs to an old friend of my mums. He rather kindly let me take it out for a spin last year smile Really sound guy!

edit: steadyrock - that's the one

Edited by theRossatron on Friday 21st September 02:21

jonny5

3,526 posts

242 months

Thursday 20th September 2007
quotequote all
Ade355 said:
steadyrock said:
Will26, how do you have access to one and what model?
My guess is that new P1-like car club. They have an orange Zonda. Whats the name again? I deal looked like you only got the Zonda 2-3 days per year
It's not as the car Will has access to is Silver and on Lithuanian plates iirc

Mr_C

2,369 posts

197 months

Thursday 20th September 2007
quotequote all
hmmm... the Tom Hartley car is interesting..

/makes phone call

ChrisRS

1,787 posts

185 months

Thursday 20th September 2007
quotequote all
steadyrock said:
yeah that is the privately owned one I was on about. I think the guy might be from Edinburgh, but definitely from Scotland.
Hi

I saw that one last week just outside of Edinburgh, followed by a 911 and a Aston DB9.

Freewheeler

1,416 posts

176 months

Friday 21st September 2007
quotequote all
ChrisRS said:
steadyrock said:
yeah that is the privately owned one I was on about. I think the guy might be from Edinburgh, but definitely from Scotland.
Hi

I saw that one last week just outside of Edinburgh, followed by a 911 and a Aston DB9.
Same car heading into Cardiff earlier today, followed it for circa 30 miles!! Awesome!! smile

dictys

904 posts

226 months

Friday 21st September 2007
quotequote all
There one sitting in the front window on the London Group on Park Lane £425k, it's the F version.

v15ben

15,176 posts

209 months

Friday 21st September 2007
quotequote all
jonny5 said:
It's not as the car Will has access to is Silver and on Lithuanian plates iirc
Yep that's the one. It is a supercar club; Club Silverstone based shockingly enough at the Northants race circuit itself. Jaw-dropping vehicle for sure biggrin