Best Lease Car Deals Available? (Vol 7)

Best Lease Car Deals Available? (Vol 7)

TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED
Author
Discussion

2003bluecat

78 posts

36 months

Tuesday 22nd October
quotequote all
FTK on the S90 deal. Metallic black (can't help myself) 8k miles pa on a 3+23 at £259.70 per month. Total cost of £7,002.20. Not amazing, but in today's climate a decent deal and should make for a more relaxing commute than the Fiesta ST it's replacing.

Gunslinger18

146 posts

5 months

Tuesday 22nd October
quotequote all
2003bluecat said:
FTK on the S90 deal. Metallic black (can't help myself) 8k miles pa on a 3+23 at £259.70 per month. Total cost of £7,002.20. Not amazing, but in today's climate a decent deal and should make for a more relaxing commute than the Fiesta ST it's replacing.
R-Design?

2003bluecat

78 posts

36 months

Tuesday 22nd October
quotequote all
Gunslinger18 said:
R-Design?
Sadly not. Cheapest on leasing.com for an R-Design on the same terms is an extra £1,600 over the term, perhaps not with metallic too. Not worth that for me.

Peperami

229 posts

154 months

Tuesday 22nd October
quotequote all
Denno B said:
ToNyC1 said:
NewCarGuy said:
Arval just quoted a 320i M Sport Auto with metallic paint, in stock on 1 + 23 for £346.06 inc VAT.

10k miles and excess miles are 9.84p

Would take them up on it but it's for immediate delivery only.

Edited by NewCarGuy on Tuesday 22 October 11:31
Have you got a contact details for this offer? Might consider this as loosing patience with my A250!
Would the 420i Gran Coupe M sport not tick the box and save yourself £46 per month?
The metallic paint and extra miles would bring the price up something like 32p/m from the 4GC deal compared to the 320i, and the new 3 series is a world away in interior quality etc from the old models. Also little things like apple CarPlay are standard on the new car and not on the 4GC.

RDHR32

32 posts

70 months

Tuesday 22nd October
quotequote all
mazdajason said:
I missed the Qashqai 1+23 at £198 with zero fees last week. I have however been offered the same car but with metallic paint options for £224pm with zero fees. The Captur is too small for me, is the kuga worth a look?
What was this on mate? My leon lease is coming to an end, was looking to buy but maybe another lease suits us better.

Seen another leon fr black edition for same as our payments now (£230 1+23). Anyone seen anything similar in the £200 - £250 mark?

ToNyC1

37 posts

38 months

Tuesday 22nd October
quotequote all
Denno B said:
Would the 420i Gran Coupe M sport not tick the box and save yourself £46 per month?
It would but need it ASAP!

Jay_P

36 posts

6 months

Tuesday 22nd October
quotequote all
RDHR32 said:
mazdajason said:
I missed the Qashqai 1+23 at £198 with zero fees last week. I have however been offered the same car but with metallic paint options for £224pm with zero fees. The Captur is too small for me, is the kuga worth a look?
What was this on mate? My leon lease is coming to an end, was looking to buy but maybe another lease suits us better.

Seen another leon fr black edition for same as our payments now (£230 1+23). Anyone seen anything similar in the £200 - £250 mark?
Is the Seat you seen manual or DSG?

Spenny20

18 posts

6 months

Tuesday 22nd October
quotequote all
ToNyC1 said:
Denno B said:
Would the 420i Gran Coupe M sport not tick the box and save yourself £46 per month?
It would but need it ASAP!
Dick Lovett we’re offering the same deal on some stock vehicles they managed to get worth a call - ring Chris Harriott on direct dial 0117 905 0084 worth a try or email him on chris.harriott@dicklovett.co.uk he replies very quickly even in the evenings .... good luck

ODRALLAG

288 posts

105 months

Tuesday 22nd October
quotequote all
JoshT97 said:
Solid White is much better IMO, head down to your local dealer and have a look for a used brilliant black in direct sunlight. I work as a Car Detailer and my prev A4 Avant was Brilliant Black and even i had a nightmare keeping on top of it. Never again.
Metallic seems every expensive on an Audi lease though, around £750ish over the term? Would still save money on repairing the car at the end of the term than paying for metallic and repairs imo that’s if you’re trying to make the lease costs as low as possible



JoshT97

11 posts

9 months

Wednesday 23rd October
quotequote all
ODRALLAG said:
Metallic seems every expensive on an Audi lease though, around £750ish over the term? Would still save money on repairing the car at the end of the term than paying for metallic and repairs imo that’s if you’re trying to make the lease costs as low as possible
Hence me suggesting Ibis White (No Cost Option). Also you wouldn't have to repair a swirled car as that's how 99.9% lease cars are returned anyway. It's more the fact of you buying a brand new car and immediately looking as if someone has washed it with a brick.

mazdajason

1,049 posts

119 months

Wednesday 23rd October
quotequote all
Gareth1974 said:
mazdajason said:
I missed the Qashqai 1+23 at £198 with zero fees last week. I have however been offered the same car but with metallic paint options for £224pm with zero fees. The Captur is too small for me, is the kuga worth a look?
Do you mean the Captur (small) or the larger Qashqai sized Kadjar? (Which is cheap at the moment).
I do indeed, I don't even know why I wrote Kuga and I was looking at a Mokka which is what I meant to type! I'm on one of the A4 Avant 1+23 deals atm but it ends in early January so a good time to be looking now.

mazdajason

1,049 posts

119 months

Wednesday 23rd October
quotequote all
RDHR32 said:
mazdajason said:
I missed the Qashqai 1+23 at £198 with zero fees last week. I have however been offered the same car but with metallic paint options for £224pm with zero fees. The Captur is too small for me, is the kuga worth a look?
What was this on mate? My leon lease is coming to an end, was looking to buy but maybe another lease suits us better.

Seen another leon fr black edition for same as our payments now (£230 1+23). Anyone seen anything similar in the £200 - £250 mark?
It was Bristol Street Motors, via leasing.com. Phone and ask for Beth Findlay, they only had them in Nightshade, Gun Metallic and Blade Silver 24h ago. Zero fees and c£220pm on 8k 1+23

alex31535

11 posts

16 months

Wednesday 23rd October
quotequote all
JoshT97 said:
Hence me suggesting Ibis White (No Cost Option). Also you wouldn't have to repair a swirled car as that's how 99.9% lease cars are returned anyway. It's more the fact of you buying a brand new car and immediately looking as if someone has washed it with a brick.
Agreed. I will go with Ibis white. Thanks for your help on this. Great deal indeed!

Gareth1974

2,055 posts

86 months

Wednesday 23rd October
quotequote all
mazdajason said:
Gareth1974 said:
mazdajason said:
I missed the Qashqai 1+23 at £198 with zero fees last week. I have however been offered the same car but with metallic paint options for £224pm with zero fees. The Captur is too small for me, is the kuga worth a look?
Do you mean the Captur (small) or the larger Qashqai sized Kadjar? (Which is cheap at the moment).
I do indeed, I don't even know why I wrote Kuga and I was looking at a Mokka which is what I meant to type! I'm on one of the A4 Avant 1+23 deals atm but it ends in early January so a good time to be looking now.
https://leasing.com/independent-brokers/zenauto-limited/renault/kadjar/402728520/ Other mileages available for a modest increase

TheRealGaryP

16 posts

1 month

Wednesday 23rd October
quotequote all
alex31535 said:
Agreed. I will go with Ibis white. Thanks for your help on this. Great deal indeed!
Is this A7 a legit deal then as I was looking on Audi site last night and they no longer do a 55 model with TFSI Engine. The only TFSI on the website now is a 45TFFSI. Is it a stock vehicle that is the previous model to what would be ordered from production line today? Maybe I've got this all wrong, just going off what is on Audi.co.uk


SW12

8 posts

1 month

Wednesday 23rd October
quotequote all
Regarding the A7 deal, I tried to get this via that broker but was told they couldn’t get the 55 TFSI anymore. However a dealership chain were able to match the deal and said they could get the car, order has been placed (week ago today) but hasn’t been confirmed by Audi as yet.

Worth noting that at the time I first placed order with the broker the 55 TFSI wasn’t showing on the configurator but by the time I placed with Lookers it was. (May be coincidence but I’m living in hope).

Andy if the broker can’t come good give me a message and I’ll forward the contact.

Peperami

229 posts

154 months

Wednesday 23rd October
quotequote all
redmamoth said:
Anyone got any recommendations on BMW X3 deals? My 4 series goes back soon and I'm looking for something a little bigger to accomodate the ever growing family!

I'm looking at 3+35, 8k Miles.

I've found an xDrive30d M Sport 5dr Step Auto for £17,223.88 TLC and an xDrive20d M Sport 5dr Step Auto for £16,226.06.

I'm thinking it might be worth the extra 1k for the 30d, but then i'll have to factor in higher running costs too.
Cooper BMW Reading are doing the 20d for 399 a month no deposit on PCP (not lease... ) if that’s of any help? Think that’s 48 months, but you could probably return after 36 or so.

Peperami

229 posts

154 months

Wednesday 23rd October
quotequote all
NewCarGuy said:
Arval just quoted a 320i M Sport Auto with metallic paint, in stock on 1 + 23 for £346.06 inc VAT.

10k miles and excess miles are 9.84p

Would take them up on it but it's for immediate delivery only.

Edited by NewCarGuy on Tuesday 22 October 11:31
Arval just quoted me 397 for the same thing rolleyes

Who was your contact for this? Thanks

Rossi_kop

3 posts

1 month

Wednesday 23rd October
quotequote all
Hi guys,

Newbie here.

I have just lost my company car so I need a lease deal ASAP, Open to any options really. Love the New Merc A class but I feel its well out of my budget.

I am looking for the best vehicle for my budget which is £500 deposit, 12k miles a year, £300 max a month for 12-24 months. Need good MPG as my commute to work is 22 miles each way Monday to Friday.

Any help greatly appreciated as this is all new to me.

aliwtsn

59 posts

55 months

Wednesday 23rd October
quotequote all
Rossi_kop said:
Hi guys,

Newbie here.

I have just lost my company car so I need a lease deal ASAP, Open to any options really. Love the New Merc A class but I feel its well out of my budget.

I am looking for the best vehicle for my budget which is £500 deposit, 12k miles a year, £300 max a month for 12-24 months. Need good MPG as my commute to work is 22 miles each way Monday to Friday.

Any help greatly appreciated as this is all new to me.
https://leasing.com/independent-brokers/zenauto-limited/nissan/qashqai/404631102/

Just use the search facility on leasing.com, the above is around 50mpg but there might be alternative types of vehicles out there dependant on what style of car you are after. Good Luck!
TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED