2020 Intelligent Money British GT Championship

2020 Intelligent Money British GT Championship

Author
Discussion

JulianPH

Original Poster:

5,201 posts

63 months

Sunday 12th January
quotequote all
williamp said:
Well done for sponsoring! A grdat series. Well be at both Donington rounds at a minimum. My boys got to sit in the Gt3 Aston last year. Lucky things
Cheers! smile

Lucky lads indeed. Let's see what we can do for them this year...!


Gary29

2,600 posts

48 months

Monday 13th January
quotequote all
Great news, congratulations, I've been following this championship for a number of seasons now, we attended every round (including Spa) for the last 5-6 seasons, but didn't go last season as 'our' driver pulled out of the championship.

Will they still be using Avon rubber in 2020?

JulianPH

Original Poster:

5,201 posts

63 months

Monday 13th January
quotequote all
Gary29 said:
Great news, congratulations, I've been following this championship for a number of seasons now, we attended every round (including Spa) for the last 5-6 seasons, but didn't go last season as 'our' driver pulled out of the championship.

Will they still be using Avon rubber in 2020?
Cheers, we are very excited about it! That is some dedication! smile

No idea regarding Avon, but their sponsorship stopped quite a while ago so I can't see our sponsorship having any impact on the choice of rubber.




Edited to add, after reading it back, that I meant that was some dedication from you to attend every single race (it could read as though I was talking about our dedication with the sponsorship, which is not what I meant at all! smile)



Edited by JulianPH on Monday 13th January 12:44

snowen250

942 posts

132 months

Monday 13th January
quotequote all
The cars run on Avon rubber, they went over to using the same supplier as the rest of the SRO group a couple of seasons ago.

Henry Fiddleton

1,558 posts

126 months

Monday 13th January
quotequote all
Well done for putting money into motorsport.

I have a few drivers/friends who I used to sponsor who are entering the series again this year (both GT3 and hopefully moving from GT4 to GT3).

Kam

JulianPH

Original Poster:

5,201 posts

63 months

Monday 13th January
quotequote all
Henry Fiddleton said:
Well done for putting money into motorsport.

I have a few drivers/friends who I used to sponsor who are entering the series again this year (both GT3 and hopefully moving from GT4 to GT3).

Kam
Thank you. It is a way of mixing business with a passion.

Please send me a PM if you would like to chat (or do so here!).

I have some other announcements to make over the coming weeks (and you will know what title sponsorship costs!), but I am always open to anything.

Cheers

FredericRobinson

1,877 posts

181 months

Monday 13th January
quotequote all
snowen250 said:
The cars run on Avon rubber, they went over to using the same supplier as the rest of the SRO group a couple of seasons ago.
Pirelli then?

Brads67

2,060 posts

47 months

Tuesday
quotequote all
Email sent

Am planning a drive to Spa (Hospitality in Belgium would be superb) but would love to do a UK round and meet up with you as well.

Brads

snowen250

942 posts

132 months

Tuesday
quotequote all
FredericRobinson said:
Pirelli then?
Yes! haha! Apologies i got myself confused. I look at British GT Artwork enough to know, oops!

I did prefer the Avon branding though.....

JulianPH

Original Poster:

5,201 posts

63 months

Tuesday
quotequote all
Brads67 said:
Email sent

Am planning a drive to Spa (Hospitality in Belgium would be superb) but would love to do a UK round and meet up with you as well.

Brads
You have mail! smile


Bo_apex

1,031 posts

167 months

Tuesday
quotequote all
Congratulations Julian !

Looking forward to a great season smile

JulianPH

Original Poster:

5,201 posts

63 months

Tuesday
quotequote all
Bo_apex said:
Congratulations Julian !

Looking forward to a great season smile
Cheers! smile

Let me know if you are going to be at any of the races and we can share a beer! beer

Whilst I still have some, let me know if you would like some complimentary VIP hospitality tickets with a pit lane tour and breakfast with the drivers.

Be quick though, I am running out!!!

Cheers

Julian



Edited to add, I didn't mean share one, I meant share having one each!!! biggrin




Edited by JulianPH on Tuesday 14th January 17:09

Kinky

37,136 posts

218 months

Tuesday
quotequote all
JulianPH said:
Whilst I still have some, let me know if you would like some complimentary VIP hospitality tickets with a pit lane tour and breakfast with the drivers.

Be quick though, I am running out!!!

Cheers

Julian
I'd be interested biggrin

Bo_apex

1,031 posts

167 months

Wednesday
quotequote all
JulianPH said:
Cheers! smile

Let me know if you are going to be at any of the races and we can share a beer! beer

Whilst I still have some, let me know if you would like some complimentary VIP hospitality tickets with a pit lane tour and breakfast with the drivers.

Be quick though, I am running out!!!

Cheers

Julian



Edited to add, I didn't mean share one, I meant share having one each!!! biggrin




Edited by JulianPH on Tuesday 14th January 17:09
Thanks Julian. PM sent.
beer




JulianPH

Original Poster:

5,201 posts

63 months

Wednesday
quotequote all
Kinky said:
I'd be interested biggrin
You have mail. smile

JulianPH

Original Poster:

5,201 posts

63 months

Wednesday
quotequote all
Bo_apex said:
Thanks Julian. PM sent.
beer
And response sent back! beer


JulianPH

Original Poster:

5,201 posts

63 months

Wednesday
quotequote all
Whilst I have been more than happy to hand out free hospitality tickets here, I am going to reign this in for a week or so whilst we hear back from PHers who are existing Private Clients at Intelligent Money, as is fair.

Whatever is then still available after their take up I will be happy to hand out again here! smile

Cheers



Edited to add: Everyone who got in before this post have their tickets in the bag! When our Intelligent Money PH clients have taken their tickets then I will offer the rest back here again.

Edited by JulianPH on Wednesday 15th January 11:25

M3ax

978 posts

161 months

Wednesday
quotequote all
I'm sure you still have time to install a swimming pool for the hospitality area biggrin

JulianPH

Original Poster:

5,201 posts

63 months

Wednesday
quotequote all
M3ax said:
I'm sure you still have time to install a swimming pool for the hospitality area biggrin
All 7 circuits might be a bit of a push! rofl


phoenixz

432 posts

115 months

Thursday
quotequote all
Good job!

With a PHer sponsoring British GT and a PHer winning British GT, here's hoping PH take notice and provide alot more coverage this year.