A picture a day... Porsche

A picture a day... Porsche

Author
Discussion

Dr S

4,823 posts

203 months

Monday 9th May
quotequote all
julian987R said:




An accidental order during a drunken night playing with the configurator?

brake fader

173 posts

12 months

Monday 9th May
quotequote all
love the green i'd have the targa top done in black vinyl a' la ford cortina

AyBee

9,865 posts

179 months

Monday 9th May
quotequote all
brake fader said:
love the green i'd have the targa top done in black vinyl a' la ford cortina
Fairly sure it's a soft-top material so couldn't be wrapped. I'd definitely be looking to get it dyed or swapped out though as part of the buying process.

buddys dad

72 posts

49 months

Monday 9th May
quotequote all
2017 991.2 C4 Cab.
PDK. Sports Exhaust.
Had to be done


PGNSagaris

2,659 posts

143 months

Monday 9th May
quotequote all


This arrived recently. Very special. Very

Dr S

4,823 posts

203 months

Tuesday 10th May
quotequote all
PGNSagaris said:


This arrived recently. Very special. Very
Great choice! Just drove my 7.2 GT3 today. What a wonderfully machine

isaldiri

14,910 posts

145 months

Tuesday 10th May
quotequote all
With Digga yesterday where the GT3s are happiest. I trust he won't mind a pic of his car being put up by me biggrin




KloppsBarmyArmy

170 posts

21 months

Wednesday 11th May
quotequote all

Digga

35,774 posts

260 months

Wednesday 11th May
quotequote all
isaldiri said:
With Digga yesterday where the GT3s are happiest. I trust he won't mind a pic of his car being put up by me biggrin



Was great fun following that close, but I was glad when we switched places on the Dottinger on the next lap and passed the 'worry baton' of accidentally borrowing your brakes over.

Yellow491

2,358 posts

96 months

Wednesday 11th May
quotequote all

Mugello April 22.

Yellow491

2,358 posts

96 months

Wednesday 11th May
quotequote all

What a great circuit,even heated garages.

Digga

35,774 posts

260 months

Wednesday 11th May
quotequote all
Picture of a kerb, obscured by a car.



Fuchsröhre / Foxhole

RiccardoG

1,395 posts

249 months

Wednesday 11th May
quotequote all
magic Monkey Dust said:


My Wife had the wheels on her 911 painted seal grey. I think it suits the carrera classic style.
More importantly, always good to see a 911 used as Dr. Porsche intended, with bike rack on top! Haven't installed my RTS in over 4 years now... frown

Merp

2,170 posts

229 months

Wednesday 11th May
quotequote all
Balancing my mpgs. Upgraded from a 986 Boxster a few months ago.


Mariosbt

2,180 posts

43 months

Wednesday 11th May
quotequote all
Merp said:
Balancing my mpgs. Upgraded from a 986 Boxster a few months ago.

An excellent move Sir! I did the same from 987


AB

16,417 posts

172 months

Wednesday 11th May
quotequote all


My two and a boring Ferrari

993rsr

2,821 posts

226 months

Wednesday 11th May
quotequote all
Digga said:
isaldiri said:
With Digga yesterday where the GT3s are happiest. I trust he won't mind a pic of his car being put up by me biggrin



Was great fun following that close, but I was glad when we switched places on the Dottinger on the next lap and passed the 'worry baton' of accidentally borrowing your brakes over.
Looks like you boys had a great time and amazing weather!

Digga

35,774 posts

260 months

Wednesday 11th May
quotequote all
993rsr said:
Digga said:
isaldiri said:
With Digga yesterday where the GT3s are happiest. I trust he won't mind a pic of his car being put up by me biggrin



Was great fun following that close, but I was glad when we switched places on the Dottinger on the next lap and passed the 'worry baton' of accidentally borrowing your brakes over.
Looks like you boys had a great time and amazing weather!
Superb weather and nice for trip there and back too.

Quite a few red flag stoppages though, so I only got 13 laps in. Was not really anyone's fault - I didn't feel driving standards were amiss - just bad luck.

Tripe Bypass

539 posts

180 months

Thursday 12th May
quotequote all
Mariosbt said:
I can’t imagine who would choose this colour combo frown

Tommy Cooper? Spoon jar, jar spoon.

PomBstard

5,269 posts

219 months

Friday 13th May
quotequote all
Start and end of the transaxle line - early 928 and 968…