Cerbera Best Pic

Cerbera Best Pic

Author
Discussion

Bigadz

393 posts

114 months

Sunday 10th August 2014
quotequote all
Aha, I was spotted at pod! Nice shot smile

Never got a decent start all day, either bogged down or way too much wheelspin but had a fun day out.

aide

2,180 posts

130 months

Sunday 17th August 2014
quotequote all
2+2

NilsP

389 posts

83 months

Thursday 21st August 2014
quotequote all
Quick pic during a nice hoon biggrin



Jhonno

3,975 posts

107 months

Friday 22nd August 2014
quotequote all
Very pretty Cerb! Like that one..

NilsP

389 posts

83 months

Saturday 23rd August 2014
quotequote all
Thanks mate!
thumbup

aide

2,180 posts

130 months

Saturday 18th October 2014
quotequote all
dinkel said:

Lurking.
I love this pic smile

DJR 7

1,411 posts

223 months

Saturday 18th October 2014
quotequote all
NilsP said:
Quick pic during a nice hoon biggrin


Why can't we turn back time?! I'd buy a Cerb new today, great shape, great car.

Pursyluv

1,854 posts

140 months

Saturday 18th October 2014
quotequote all
There are very few Cerbs out there that would make me sell the Tam, but NilsP and aide you have 2 of them, great looking cars thumbup

firewallguy

188 posts

117 months

Saturday 18th October 2014
quotequote all
My Cerbie found a friend at Oulton Park last month smile

ianwhitewick

137 posts

137 months

Saturday 18th October 2014
quotequote all
Having fun









This may be a step too far from topic ........


aide

2,180 posts

130 months

Sunday 19th October 2014
quotequote all
Pursyluv said:
There are very few Cerbs out there that would make me sell the Tam, but NilsP and aide you have 2 of them, great looking cars thumbup
Thanks Bob smile

mac315p

133 posts

83 months

Sunday 19th October 2014
quotequote all
The goat goes for the Defender, the donkey likes the Cerbera. . . A life lesson there I feel. biggrin


ianwhitewick said:

popegregory

992 posts

100 months

Sunday 19th October 2014
quotequote all


This was taken over Christmas in the Elan Valley, it's one of my favourites.

GT6k

734 posts

128 months

Sunday 19th October 2014
quotequote all
Drifting in the wet during first practice at Castle Combe
Photos by Bob Naismith





In car video http://youtu.be/lGlBNSC4vjQ

Pursyluv

1,854 posts

140 months

Sunday 19th October 2014
quotequote all
aide said:
Pursyluv said:
There are very few Cerbs out there that would make me sell the Tam, but NilsP and aide you have 2 of them, great looking cars thumbup
Thanks Bob smile
Forgive my memory, but was your car for sale earlier this year?

aide

2,180 posts

130 months

Monday 20th October 2014
quotequote all
Pursyluv said:
aide said:
Pursyluv said:
There are very few Cerbs out there that would make me sell the Tam, but NilsP and aide you have 2 of them, great looking cars thumbup
Thanks Bob smile
Forgive my memory, but was your car for sale earlier this year?
Ahh no, I hope to hang on to it for a while.
My family have become quite fond of the little blue car!





.

dinkel

25,819 posts

224 months

Monday 20th October 2014
quotequote all

dinkel

25,819 posts

224 months

Monday 20th October 2014
quotequote all
aide said:
dinkel said:

Lurking.
I love this pic smile
That was a long time ago: bad boys Cerbera's parking like they wish.

First ever Sunday Service: nice one!

Incognegro

1,545 posts

99 months

Monday 20th October 2014
quotequote all
DJR 7 said:
NilsP said:
Quick pic during a nice hoon biggrin


Why can't we turn back time?! I'd buy a Cerb new today, great shape, great car.
Couldn't agree with you more Daz... and put some vents in the bonnet and boom its perfect! best looking car around I still think. next to anything looks classy while saying dont F with me!

NilsP

389 posts

83 months

Monday 20th October 2014
quotequote all
DJR 7 said:
Why can't we turn back time?! I'd buy a Cerb new today, great shape, great car.
Thanks mate!
Hope I get to drive her real soon!