Cerbera Best Pic

Cerbera Best Pic

Author
Discussion

Byker28i

41,861 posts

194 months

Tuesday 24th August 2021
quotequote all
WIL35 said:
Morgan's LS3 Conversion was also there

Ah didn't see that with it's bonnet up...


There's also the video from the carpark of the hotel of all the cars there
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEOdDBDQiGs

Mr Cerbera

4,838 posts

207 months

Thursday 26th August 2021
quotequote all
BlackBeauty© was not there....
rofl

ukkid35

5,736 posts

150 months

Wednesday 15th September 2021
quotequote all

Imran999

260 posts

130 months

Wednesday 15th September 2021
quotequote all
Back up and running?
Looks awesome

Jhonno

4,257 posts

118 months

Wednesday 15th September 2021
quotequote all
ukkid35 said:
Great shot man.

Byker28i

41,861 posts

194 months

Monday 17th January
quotequote all
Filthy after running up to Bicester scramble yesterday



and then had to clean it when I got it home before putting it back in the garage - time to play with the drone biggrin


camel_landy

3,987 posts

160 months

Monday 17th January
quotequote all
Forgot about this thread. smile

Here's mine, last week, when the sun finally came out and I was able to go out at lunchtime:



M

aide

2,225 posts

141 months

Tuesday 18th January
quotequote all
Mr Cerbera said:
Perhaps not the most beautiful photo I've ever taken of her
BUT
an interesting place for Cerbs to visit thumbup
That's where the Raid Pyrénéen ends.

The Raid Pyrénéen is a timed bicycle challenge over a route that traverses the length of the Pyrenees between Hendaye on the Atlantic coast and Cerbère on the Mediterranean, organised by Cyclo Club Béarnais since 1950. There are two official versions: a 720 km route to be completed in under 100 hours for randonneurs or a 790 km route to be completed in under 10 days for cycle-tourists.

I've cycled the 100 hour route twice..
Would love to one day drive it.

Mr Cerbera

4,838 posts

207 months

Wednesday 19th January
quotequote all
Byker28i said:
Filthy after running up to Bicester scramble yesterday
and then had to clean it when I got it home before putting it back in the garage - time to play with the drone biggrin
Superb shot Dave thumbup

Any recommendations for a good drone ? scratchchin

Ta !
PJ
aide said:
The Raid Pyrénéen is a timed bicycle challenge over a route that traverses the length of the Pyrenees between Hendaye on the Atlantic coast and Cerbère on the Mediterranean, organised by Cyclo Club Béarnais since 1950. There are two official versions: a 720 km route to be completed in under 100 hours for randonneurs or a 790 km route to be completed in under 10 days for cycle-tourists.

I've cycled the 100 hour route twice..
Would love to one day drive it.
Hi Aide,
You're obviously a HARD MAN ! thumbup

Had a great drive down one of the Pyrenees passes one year.
Stopped outside a café late one morning, where the owner was broom-sweeping the front of his terrace for the forthcoming rush of cyclists.
Unfortunately my driving skills had not helped Mrs. Cerbera's stomach and she staggered out of the car and promptly threw-up directly in front of the poor blokes place.
She jumped back in the car and shouted "Drive !".
I've never needed to be told that twice ! driving

Fab Roads thumbupyikes


Edited by Mr Cerbera on Wednesday 19th January 21:55

aide

2,225 posts

141 months

Wednesday 19th January
quotequote all
Mr Cerbera said:
Hi Aide,
You're obviously a HARD MAN ! thumbup

Had a great drive down one of the Pyrenees passes one year.
Stopped outside a café late one morning, where the owner was broom-sweeping the front of his terrace for the forthcoming rush of cyclists.
Unfortunately my driving skills had not helped Mrs. Cerbera's stomach and she staggered out of the car and promptly threw-up directly in front of the poor blokes place.
She jumped back in the car and shouted "Drive !".
I've never needed to be told that twice ! driving

Fab Roads thumbupyikes


Edited by Mr Cerbera on Wednesday 19th January 21:55
Fab Roads indeed pj thumbup
I had mad fun driving around that area during the Summer 2020 lockdown

Byker28i

41,861 posts

194 months

Thursday 20th January
quotequote all
Mr Cerbera said:
Byker28i said:
Filthy after running up to Bicester scramble yesterday
and then had to clean it when I got it home before putting it back in the garage - time to play with the drone biggrin
Superb shot Dave thumbup

Any recommendations for a good drone ? scratchchin

Ta !
I went for the DJI Mini 2 because it's under the 250g limit which means you can fly it anywhere, near people, houses etc, and it's tiny to carry. Really easy to fly, good performance, but doesn't have things like follow me etc.

jammy-git

28,312 posts

189 months

Thursday 20th January
quotequote all
Mr Cerbera said:
Byker28i said:
Filthy after running up to Bicester scramble yesterday
and then had to clean it when I got it home before putting it back in the garage - time to play with the drone biggrin
Superb shot Dave thumbup

Any recommendations for a good drone ? scratchchin

Ta !
I picked up a SkyDio 2 second hand about a month ago to take away with me snowboarding and sailing over New Year. It's been great. Superb crash detection (essential if it's your first drone like me biggrin), great autonomous modes and fantastic footage! I don't believe you can buy them new in the UK yet though, so you either need to import from the US, or get one second hand.

Byker28i

41,861 posts

194 months

Friday 21st January
quotequote all
The Mini 2 is brilliant.
Sort of stuff you can do



or just use it for tracking shots



as well as photos etc

Mr Cerbera

4,838 posts

207 months

Saturday 22nd January
quotequote all
Thank you Dave and J-G for your suggestions.
Wow ! I hadn't realised how huge and varied the market had become.
Gonna hafta spend some time procrastinating about this hehe

Aide,
is this your car that Harry Metcalfe is testing - Sperb Vid thumbup

Cerberaherts

1,650 posts

118 months

Friday 18th February
quotequote all


On a beach, while I lived in Cyprus…..

aide

2,225 posts

141 months

Saturday 26th February
quotequote all
Mr Cerbera said:
Aide,
is this your car that Harry Metcalfe is testing - Sperb Vid thumbup
Yes, it's down in the garage now, booked in for a service shortly and I have a nice road trip planned for July (WW3 permitting of course) And we thought the orange clown was a dick!

Joshandcars

48 posts

7 months

Monday 28th February
quotequote all
Love this place, managed to get to Caffeine and Machine on the last dry weekend of last season… got out on Friday but the photos weren’t as good smile








Byker28i

41,861 posts

194 months

Monday 28th February
quotequote all
do they still charge £5 for parking or is that just at events?

Mr Cerbera

4,838 posts

207 months

Monday 28th February
quotequote all
Josh,

I don't think there has ever been a better advertisement for buying a Cerb over any other car than your shot



Beautiful Car, Sir

thumbup

Joshandcars

48 posts

7 months

Monday 28th February
quotequote all
Car park is £10 at peak times (certain evenings and all weekend), £5 of which is refundable with a food and drink order

You’re very kind, haha yeah it’s funny as the two BMW owners are both grumbling today about the recent ways in which their cars have let them down…. The Cerb hasn’t yet *touches wood very carefully*