Silverstone Classic 2021 - PistonHeads Club eligibility list

Silverstone Classic 2021 - PistonHeads Club eligibility list

Author
Discussion

Strudul

1,504 posts

51 months

Saturday 15th May
quotequote all
Only the Lexus ISF, no LFA / GS F / RC F / LC 500? rotate

NeuralCord

4 posts

109 months

Sunday 16th May
quotequote all
nts23uk said:
Hi Ben,
Would a GR Yaris be eligible? Looking forward to this, great event.
If my Zupra (old joke, I know) counts, the GR Yaris has to!

Ben Lowden

Original Poster:

3,153 posts

143 months

PH Marketing Bloke

Sunday 16th May
quotequote all
nts23uk said:
Hi Ben,
Would a GR Yaris be eligible? Looking forward to this, great event.
Absolutely! We first created the list in 2019 and honestly haven't updated properly for 2021. Will add it now!

Strudul said:
Only the Lexus ISF, no LFA / GS F / RC F / LC 500? rotate
Will add them now too smile

Ben Lowden

Original Poster:

3,153 posts

143 months

PH Marketing Bloke

Monday 17th May
quotequote all
Great to see so many people signing up! Looking forward to chatting nonsense about cars all day long and watching some racing, it has been far too long.

clubracing

295 posts

172 months

Wednesday 19th May
quotequote all
Hi Ben,

Would a Reliant Scimitar GTC be acceptable?

Ben Lowden

Original Poster:

3,153 posts

143 months

PH Marketing Bloke

Wednesday 19th May
quotequote all
clubracing said:
Would a Reliant Scimitar GTC be acceptable?
Works for me thumbup

Skylinecrazy

13,840 posts

160 months

Tuesday 25th May
quotequote all
Signed up finally. See you lot on the Sat smile

Ben Lowden

Original Poster:

3,153 posts

143 months

PH Marketing Bloke

PH STAFF

Tuesday 25th May
quotequote all
Last call: Club booking closes on Monday, so only a few more days left to book your PH club packages! We've got 70 cars booked on so far, so looking forward to seeing you all there.

BevR

533 posts

109 months

Tuesday 25th May
quotequote all
Signed up, fingers crossed for the weather.

illmonkey

13,927 posts

164 months

Monday 31st May
quotequote all
Paid and updated wiki. The Alfa is up for sale. But it’s being replaced with an other. I’ll bring 1 of them, I’m sure! I’ve not been asked plates etc, so how can they tell us we can’t swap after today?


ultimateporka

67 posts

112 months

Thursday 3rd June
quotequote all
Not sure of I'm late to the party, is a 2007 1.8SR Yaris which is loosely related to the current GR yaris eligible?


Smitters

3,470 posts

123 months

Thursday 3rd June
quotequote all
Hi Ben/Jack, I was on the 2020 Saturday list, but don't seem to have transferred over to 2021. I actually bought 2020 tickets ahead of the special deal, but was ok'd to show my R26 Megane anyway. Can I squeeze on with you all again please?

ultimateporka

67 posts

112 months

Saturday 5th June
quotequote all
Ben Lowden said:
Last call: Club booking closes on Monday, so only a few more days left to book your PH club packages! We've got 70 cars booked on so far, so looking forward to seeing you all there.
Hi Ben

I've sent you a PM regarding my Yaris and jumping on the event. Can you let me know if It is eligible and if you're OK to get us on?

Ben Lowden

Original Poster:

3,153 posts

143 months

PH Marketing Bloke

Monday 7th June
quotequote all
ultimateporka said:
Not sure of I'm late to the party, is a 2007 1.8SR Yaris which is loosely related to the current GR yaris eligible?
Sadly the closing date to book was 31st May so the only option is general entry tickets now for 2021.

Smitters said:
Hi Ben/Jack, I was on the 2020 Saturday list, but don't seem to have transferred over to 2021. I actually bought 2020 tickets ahead of the special deal, but was ok'd to show my R26 Megane anyway. Can I squeeze on with you all again please?
Assuming you have a club package that has transferred over, then of course! Just pop your name on the list https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&...thumbup

Woolnough

1 posts

Yesterday (14:33)
quotequote all
The Silverstone ticket sales is saying that club package tickets are sold out. I want to join the PistonHeads group on Sunday. Are there any club tickets available direct from PistonHeads?