So excited

Author
Discussion

BURNIE

Original Poster:

1,028 posts

179 months

Thursday 7th March
quotequote all
This time next week I should be back in A Red Tamora..
Today put deposit down, its in X works at the moment having a once over yesterday had MOT Flu throw that new front tyres and hopefully bobs ya uncle I'm in it next Thursday..
Any Ideas what you guys pay for insurance? Need to get some quotes my trader policy may cover it but fancy separate..

Daniel-vwbsa

22 posts

23 months

Friday 8th March
quotequote all
Nice one and just in time for spring. I bet the excitment is building, will we see you at Burghley

I’m insured with Footman James for me they were the cheapest by far, £265 for 5k miles, Drive to work cover, legal and agreed value

robsco

6,502 posts

115 months

Friday 8th March
quotequote all
Congrats, did you buy the Str8Six car or the 06 plate?

scorcher

3,148 posts

173 months

Friday 8th March
quotequote all
I’d guess STR8SIX don’t send their cars to X Works for anything!

BURNIE

Original Poster:

1,028 posts

179 months

Friday 8th March
quotequote all
SP06 Tam....LOL

My insurance another drama,I have trade insurance but my value cars I sell Are a lot less ,and I thought it would be better to have the cars On insurance as its quite a sum of dosh.
Footman Wait for it £576.34
Adrian Flux £570
Maning £315;33 with Track day cover which will not need as My S2000 will do them if I get chance

Confused were 7 companies all under £300....In Fact one at £215 with 5k miles... what a minefield ..
Advertisement

glow worm

4,250 posts

166 months

Friday 8th March
quotequote all
BURNIE said:
SP06 Tam....LOL

My insurance another drama,I have trade insurance but my value cars I sell Are a lot less ,and I thought it would be better to have the cars On insurance as its quite a sum of dosh.
Footman Wait for it £576.34
Adrian Flux £570
Maning £315;33 with Track day cover which will not need as My S2000 will do them if I get chance

Confused were 7 companies all under £300....In Fact one at £215 with 5k miles... what a minefield ..
I'm with Mannings for my TVRs .. Never had to claim fortunately but I think they are a good broker to deal with.

I hope Paul & Heath looked after you … They look after my cars and are good friends … Although they are so busy they struggled to book my cars in for services & MOTs this month.. But I sweet talked Paul … which isn't easy smile

robsco

6,502 posts

115 months

Friday 8th March
quotequote all
scorcher said:
I’d guess STR8SIX don’t send their cars to X Works for anything!
Total blonde moment!!

Rocco1

3,064 posts

122 months

Friday 8th March
quotequote all
Its my mate Andy’s car


Rocco1

3,064 posts

122 months

Friday 8th March
quotequote all
BURNIE
you’ve got a good car there mate, she covered over a 1000 miles without missing a heartbeat!! enjoy and good health.

BURNIE

Original Poster:

1,028 posts

179 months

Sunday 10th March
quotequote all
Great photo and next time you guys do another it may just be worth me popping up.. Only The most south TVR In the country.. 😁🖤🌍

Rocco1

3,064 posts

122 months

Sunday 10th March
quotequote all
BURNIE said:
Great photo and next time you guys do another it may just be worth me popping up.. Only The most south TVR In the country.. ??????
Leave your details with Andy and i’ll invite you out on the next drive I organise or PM me

Rocco1

3,064 posts

122 months

Sunday 10th March
quotequote all



Rocco1

3,064 posts

122 months

Sunday 10th March
quotequote all

2 sMoKiN bArReLs

21,858 posts

174 months

Sunday 10th March
quotequote all
Great thread!

Sorry to be o/t...

.....but did anybody else think of this when they saw the title? hehe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iwBM_YB1sE

BURNIE

Original Poster:

1,028 posts

179 months

Monday 11th March
quotequote all
2 sMoKiN bArReLs said:
Great thread!

Sorry to be o/t...

.....but did anybody else think of this when they saw the title? hehe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iwBM_YB1sE
I actually went you tubing...

Rocco1

3,064 posts

122 months

Thursday 14th March
quotequote all
Enjoy and good health!!
Have a safe journey home!!

BURNIE

Original Poster:

1,028 posts

179 months

Saturday 16th March
quotequote all
I'm home with my lovely new Tam wow its been a fantastic week..drove from X works to my Daughters in Worcester and then today from there to home total miles 398 and the great experience people waving smiling fueling up the noise has just been a fantastic experience.
i need to work out to uploads pics will do some time soon..

One problem the cars is so loud the radio really struggles to be herd and thoughts on upgrading Amp speakers and head unit?

QBee

16,408 posts

83 months

Saturday 16th March
quotequote all
Did you try Classic Line for insurance? 01455 639000