M135i/128ti Lease deal

M135i/128ti Lease deal

Author
Discussion

trustnobody

14 posts

2 months

Friday 26th February
quotequote all
Ajg88 said:
can i ask what deal you got please? I've gone for the M135i metallic and pro pack, really wanted the head up display but didn't opt for it in the end as i thought it would take the price up quite abit

Cheers
For the head up display it's costing £16.01 a month on a 3 + 35, so just a bit less than the full £750 cost on that option.

Steve vRS

4,082 posts

205 months

Friday 26th February
quotequote all
Ooo. Wonder if the fancy dash will include orders already placed?

DogeBoy

3 posts

2 months

Friday 26th February
quotequote all
Anyone know if the sales team still operate on weekends?

Tony Angelino

1,305 posts

77 months

Friday 26th February
quotequote all
Today's update

I have just this morning been given an update from BMW on the progress of the above. They have advised that the vehicle is, at this moment in time, showing as due to land at the dealership mid August. This date is subject to change and could move in or out but this is the information that we have been given at this moment in time.

I will keep checking on the order every day and as soon as I have received any further information I will be in touch to let you know. Otherwise I will be checking in with regular updates every 10 working days or so.

GrgeClrk

33 posts

2 months

Friday 26th February
quotequote all
Dolf Stoppard said:
There is a £1000 price increase from 01 March so any orders not processed by then will be higher. The 128ti does, however, now come with the full digital dash. Not sure if this includes the larger central screen though.
It does. It’s the same screen as the M135i

GrgeClrk

33 posts

2 months

Friday 26th February
quotequote all
Rjbond01 said:
I’ve still not had any paperwork....

What’s the score with the deal being pulled/changed after acceptance but before order being placed?

Sorry for my ignorance. This will be my first personal lease.
Unsure. If you’ve been approved on a deal they should absolutely honour it

Gunslinger18

244 posts

22 months

Friday 26th February
quotequote all
DogeBoy said:
Anyone know if the sales team still operate on weekends?
They are closed pal. Monday to Friday for ACVM

Gunslinger18

244 posts

22 months

Friday 26th February
quotequote all
Dolf Stoppard said:
There is a £1000 price increase from 01 March so any orders not processed by then will be higher. The 128ti does, however, now come with the full digital dash. Not sure if this includes the larger central screen though.
Would be ideal if these came with the ones ordered pre March.

Dolf Stoppard

962 posts

86 months

Friday 26th February
quotequote all
Gunslinger18 said:
Dolf Stoppard said:
There is a £1000 price increase from 01 March so any orders not processed by then will be higher. The 128ti does, however, now come with the full digital dash. Not sure if this includes the larger central screen though.
Would be ideal if these came with the ones ordered pre March.
It would, but I'd be surprised if they'd give price increase spec at pre price increase prices.

The Mad Jock

30 posts

184 months

Saturday 27th February
quotequote all
Gunslinger18 said:
Would be ideal if these came with the ones ordered pre March.
I has a phone call on Monday or Tuesday about my 128ti order - on the back of that and another call yesterday I believe orders already placed with BMW will be getting the digital dash within the price they’ve had quoted, so a freebie. Orders placed from now will be subject to the price increase but I didn’t ask how much that will add to the monthlies - I’d estimate around 80% of the cost, so £800 divided by how many payment e.g 800/38 on a 3+35 profile.

I have a mate who has been fannying around for nearly 2 weeks and didn’t send off his application as I think he thought what I’d told him was sales patter. It’s his loss but I’ll now have 3 years of him drooling over my car and whinging.......

Gunslinger18

244 posts

22 months

Saturday 27th February
quotequote all
The Mad Jock said:
Gunslinger18 said:
Would be ideal if these came with the ones ordered pre March.
I has a phone call on Monday or Tuesday about my 128ti order - on the back of that and another call yesterday I believe orders already placed with BMW will be getting the digital dash within the price they’ve had quoted, so a freebie. Orders placed from now will be subject to the price increase but I didn’t ask how much that will add to the monthlies - I’d estimate around 80% of the cost, so £800 divided by how many payment e.g 800/38 on a 3+35 profile.

I have a mate who has been fannying around for nearly 2 weeks and didn’t send off his application as I think he thought what I’d told him was sales patter. It’s his loss but I’ll now have 3 years of him drooling over my car and whinging.......
Nice! Do you know if the centre consol will have the larger screen also?

duckson

Original Poster:

781 posts

146 months

Saturday 27th February
quotequote all
Gunslinger18 said:
Nice! Do you know if the centre consol will have the larger screen also?
i've heard that it will.

Steve vRS

4,082 posts

205 months

Saturday 27th February
quotequote all
I won’t get my hopes up.

dddmk7

4 posts

2 months

Saturday 27th February
quotequote all
Good afternoon all - new to the forum - hope all is well on this lovely Saturday.

I found out about the deal on the best lease deals thread when duckson and wdk were discussing it, but I was a bit slow in realising that I had to apply quickly. I requested a quote on Monday 22 in the morning, applied for finance the same day, got accepted Wed morning and was told that I would get the pre-contract, hire agreement, etc. in the next few days. Yesterday I emailed asking about when I would get the finance agreement and I was told I should get it today (i.e. Friday), but it never showed up in my inbox/junk/etc so I'm hoping that I get it Monday. Would be a shame to miss out on the £1k dealer contribution (if that's what it is).

I went for 135, storm bay, tech pack, sun protection, front lumbar support which come out to £366, 8k on a 3+35 profile. Hoping that doesn't change!

Gunslinger18

244 posts

22 months

Saturday 27th February
quotequote all
duckson said:
Gunslinger18 said:
Nice! Do you know if the centre consol will have the larger screen also?
i've heard that it will.
Would be a nice surprise.

Gunslinger18

244 posts

22 months

Saturday 27th February
quotequote all
Steve vRS said:
I won’t get my hopes up.
BMW are tight as a duck ar*e. Can but hope!

The Mad Jock

30 posts

184 months

Saturday 27th February
quotequote all
Gunslinger18 said:
Nice! Do you know if the centre consol will have the larger screen also?
I don’t know mate, truth is I’d rather not have had the digital dash but it is what it is. More technology that I’ll have to learn about - I haven’t really sussed all the stuff on my Volvo S60 yet. I’m a PlayStation kind of guy, not a PC guy smile


Edited by The Mad Jock on Saturday 27th February 19:52

duckson

Original Poster:

781 posts

146 months

Saturday 27th February
quotequote all
Gunslinger18 said:
duckson said:
Gunslinger18 said:
Nice! Do you know if the centre consol will have the larger screen also?
i've heard that it will.
Would be a nice surprise.
On babybmw it's said that they've had to go to the Live Cockpit Professional due to the semi-conductor shortage, this would include the larger screen.

From an Autoexpress 1 series review;

The M135i xDrive benefits from the addition of two 10.25-inch screens operating BMW’s latest infotainment system – these look great, are easy to read on the move and are easier to navigate than Mercedes’ slightly convoluted MBUX. The BMW Live Cockpit Professional system is a £1,000 option for all other cars, which make do with analogue dials and a central 8.8-inch screen as standard.

Rjbond01

13 posts

11 months

Saturday 27th February
quotequote all
dddmk7 said:
Good afternoon all - new to the forum - hope all is well on this lovely Saturday.

I found out about the deal on the best lease deals thread when duckson and wdk were discussing it, but I was a bit slow in realising that I had to apply quickly. I requested a quote on Monday 22 in the morning, applied for finance the same day, got accepted Wed morning and was told that I would get the pre-contract, hire agreement, etc. in the next few days. Yesterday I emailed asking about when I would get the finance agreement and I was told I should get it today (i.e. Friday), but it never showed up in my inbox/junk/etc so I'm hoping that I get it Monday. Would be a shame to miss out on the £1k dealer contribution (if that's what it is).

I went for 135, storm bay, tech pack, sun protection, front lumbar support which come out to £366, 8k on a 3+35 profile. Hoping that doesn't change!
Snap! I’m in the exact same
situation as you. Fingers crossed!

Gunslinger18

244 posts

22 months

Sunday 28th February
quotequote all
The Mad Jock said:
Gunslinger18 said:
Nice! Do you know if the centre consol will have the larger screen also?
I don’t know mate, truth is I’d rather not have had the digital dash but it is what it is. More technology that I’ll have to learn about - I haven’t really sussed all the stuff on my Volvo S60 yet. I’m a PlayStation kind of guy, not a PC guy smile


I've had a mess around with volvo infotainment system easy to get lost.

The bigger system looks nicer on the eye in BMW.

Edited by The Mad Jock on Saturday 27th February 19:52