Petrol BMW M140i cars for sale
We have 114 Petrol BMW M140i cars available from trade and private sellersSearch 114 cars
Latest Petrol BMW M140i dealsView 114 Petrol BMW M140i deals
Petrol BMW M140i reviews and road tests
Frequently asked questions
- The M140i can reach a limited top speed of 155mph
- A new M140i starts at about £40,000. You can find great used examples on PistonHeads starting at £18,450, with low mileage examples fetching around £25,000.
- The 6-speed automatic has a reported combined 39.8mpg & the manual is reported at 36.2mpg. You can expect to get between 30 - 35mpg in an M140i, depending on your driving patterns. CO2 emissions for the M140i are 163g/km for the automatic, and 179g/km for the manual.
- Engine size: 3.0-litre turbo.
- Power: 335hp.
- Torque: 369lb-ft.
- 0-60: 4.6 to 4.8sec depending on gearbox.
- Gearbox: 8-speed automatic or an optional 6-speed manual in earlier versions.
- The BMW M140is is a hatchback available in a 3 door coupe or 5 door configuration.
- The M140i comes in the standard m sport trim or you can splurge for a shadow edition, with some upgrades and notable black features.