Latest 2016 BMW M140i dealsView 12 2016 BMW M140i deals
2016 BMW M140i reviews and road tests
Frequently asked questions
- The M140i can reach a limited top speed of 155mph
- A new M140i starts at about £40,000. You can find great used examples on PistonHeads starting at £18,450, with low mileage examples fetching around £25,000.
- The 6-speed automatic has a reported combined 39.8mpg & the manual is reported at 36.2mpg. You can expect to get between 30 - 35mpg in an M140i, depending on your driving patterns. CO2 emissions for the M140i are 163g/km for the automatic, and 179g/km for the manual.
- Engine size: 3.0-litre turbo.
- Power: 335hp.
- Torque: 369lb-ft.
- 0-60: 4.6 to 4.8sec depending on gearbox.
- Gearbox: 8-speed automatic or an optional 6-speed manual in earlier versions.
- The BMW M140is is a hatchback available in a 3 door coupe or 5 door configuration.
- The M140i comes in the standard m sport trim or you can splurge for a shadow edition, with some upgrades and notable black features.